Blue Cross Blue Shield — insurance through the affordable care act
Blue Cross Blue Shield terminated health insurance for hundreds, possibly thousands of patients. They terminated the PPO through the Affordable Care Act. I have a patient on dialysis, who received a letter stating he terminated the insurance and the date it was terminated. He never received a letter that clearly states they terminated the insurance and the date of termination. Without that letter, we cannot place him on a supplement. He has a total of 63 days to get a supplement, and that time is almost up. He has phoned several times. His name is Raul Nunez, and his member ID was [protected]. He needs the insurance company to send a letter correctly stating that the company terminated the insurance, and the date it was terminated. If this is not possible, I would like you to look into a law suit against Blue Cross Blue Shield for terminating insurance when some people are unable to obtain insurance any other way. I have also been informed by a nurse that many doctors refuse to take insurance received through the Affordable Care Act. They say it is difficult to receive payments. I think the insurance through the Affordable Care Act should reimburse doctors as any health insurance. This is something the federal government needs to look at and resolve with the insurance companies. Thank you for your time. My name is Brenda Pardue. I am a social worker with U. S. Renal Care in Laredo, TX. My work number is [protected], and my cell phone number is [protected]. My work address is 4602 Ben-Cha Dr. Laredo, TX 78043. Sincerely, Brenda Pardue
More Blue Cross Blue Shield Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida - bait and switch!
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Of New Jersey Basic & Essential Epo Plan - horizon ignores my claim and won't pay bill
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ - unethical practice from a not-for-profit organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida - policy stupidity
- Blue Cross Blueshield - scam and cheating
- Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Alabama - unwanted advertising
- Blue Shield and Blue Cross - blue shield and blue cross health insurance premioum price fixing probe
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - prescription supplies
- Bluecross Blueshield - bluecross blueshield rejecting all my dependents medical claims wrongly stating last name is wrong.
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield - fraud