Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Alabamaunwanted advertising

We just received (each adult in the house got a separate one) a huge heavy envelope full of unwanted paper advertising which claimed that we had requested. I see this as an attempt to bludgeon us into accepting this unwanted service. We would like to protest the killing of trees for this specious purpose.

Jim and marie fenn

• Ge
    Gerry Howard Jul 31, 2019

i spent 3 hours this morning trying to navigate through several live voices and a dozen or more recordings trying to get a pharmacy exception done for my much needed diabetes med. After being on hold for hours hung up on my the system 4 times, jumping through many hoops, the last rep told me it was impossible without a doctor who just left Alabama who called in my script having an open practice after retiring here last month and moving out of state.
    His license is still valid in Alabama. So, my question is, was I refused on the drug merits or the doctors location?
    Further, the last ID cards sent me have invalid contact numbers. ?!? The reps I talked to today were either not trained well or too lazy to help me. I have been a BCBS customer all my life, I do not feel that I have been treated with respect, or a willingness to help me live with the drugs prescribed. I honestly believe the system is "rigged": to make us give up.