Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida — bait and switch!
I got a quote over the phone for health insurance for $185 per month and was told that I had to pay for 2 months in advance - to be charged after I had accepted the policy - even though I had to wait 2 weeks for a physical with their own nurse practitioner. The first thing that happened is that my credit card was charged for that billing period.
I had the exam and waited - 3 more weeks. When I got the bill, it was for $390 per month and it was due in 1.5 weeks. I called and tried to cancel the policy - could not get anywhere with anyone because all that I heard was "I am not the person that you need to talk to." I finally got a responsible person and faxed my paperwork in for the 4th time. Finally I got a letter that my cancellation had been accepted and that I would get a check for the refund under separate cover. 3 weeks later and still not check.
More Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida Complaints & Reviews
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Of New Jersey Basic & Essential Epo Plan - horizon ignores my claim and won't pay bill
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ - unethical practice from a not-for-profit organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida - policy stupidity
- Blue Cross Blueshield - scam and cheating
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Mass. - bill fandrich
- Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Alabama - unwanted advertising
- Blue Shield and Blue Cross - blue shield and blue cross health insurance premioum price fixing probe
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - prescription supplies
- Bluecross Blueshield - bluecross blueshield rejecting all my dependents medical claims wrongly stating last name is wrong.
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield - fraud