BlackPeopleMeetSociopath

X Review updated:

Please beware of this man under the Blackpeoplemeet.com profile name of Guesswhatus, he is very dangerous. This man is a convict and abuses women and children. He is married. He is facing current charges of aggrevated assault and rape. http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/page/portal/ccc/caseSearch/caseSearchPublic/caseSearchPublicResults/?a1=1558805|3707204|CJIS

• W
      Aug 11, 2014

I have one of the worst customer service experiences ever. I was talked over by a representative and supervisor who just read and repeated a policy script like a robot. The supervisor was more rude than the rep and hung up on me. The misleading prices for services and a refusal to refund money makes this site one of the most raggedy online businesses I've ever encountered.

• G
      Sep 01, 2014

I can definitely agree. i am about to delete my profile as soon as i am done reading the numerous complaints. This company is a fraud and a fake. The management sends out fake profiles and flirts. When the time comes for you renew your membership--they will flood you with fake profiles making you think that there are legitimate and interested parties. Once you renew, suddenly the flirts and profile views stop. I even got a photo of the deceased Trayvonne Martin. I have received fake profiles all the long--while in this member (###).
    Their sister sites are frauds too; BBP meet and Our time dating.
    The need a serious investigation.
    They need a class action suit so that we can retrieve all of our subscription fees.

• R
      Oct 09, 2014
    BlackPeopleMeet.com - Fraud
    Blackpeoplemeet.com
    Atlanta
    Blackpeoplemeet.com

Scam artists galore!!! Meet today send money tomorrow. Refund please!!

• M
      Nov 20, 2019

BPM most be ranned by a bunch of people with no real interest to help others. My bank rejected them payment and that was the first implication of a BPM gone wrong. Infact, I am about to start my own wedsite of black interest and call it " Back up BPM". Whos in?