Black People Meet.comracist

E

I am not a racist in any way but i find it offensive, If white people had a all white dating service it would be racist it would be shut down, but its ok to have a black dating site and this site should be shut down. It is racist and against white people i think this has gone far enough ...They can get dates ona non racist dating site like everyone else .

Chris Engelbrecht Dec 29, 2016

I think that to a understand that there is still issues that we as a people still need to a fix but everyone needs to realise that we can't just simply fix everything over night we need a try and fix the devidedness in America today

Chazguy777 Jun 19, 2016

I was on the site. I love black women and have dated them before. But I felt these black women hated white men. Some were very rude and I believe targeted me because I was white. I was only on a month. Very few responses.

• Mi
    MissYork14 Feb 07, 2016

To Everyone,

Alright, alright alright! We get that everyone here is frustrated about this "race" issue, But when will we have enough of this bullcrap? If we were to all get what we want, then would this satisfy everyone then? No disrespect, But if we have some personal issues with this, then we are the ones, individually, with that problem, and shouldn't have to blame someone else because individuals can't cope with the times of NOW! This is no dream, it is a social concern!

• Mi
    MissYork14 Feb 07, 2016

To Peeeeeeeee,

I agree with you, and anybody can be a bigot, because bigotry has no specific color, or type of people. it is just how the person is raised. If there is more, please let me know.

• Pe
    Peeeeeeeee Jan 15, 2016

I've learned 50 percent of rich white people are racist and 50 percent of poor whites are racist but 90 percent of poor blacks are racist towards whites and blacks so do the math stop hating on your own race and blaming whites for it

• Ha
    Haras Nosilla Feb 20, 2015

This whole 'white entitlement' crap is getting old. Stop stereotyping. I am white and FAR from entitled. Now lets talk about this site. Yes, it is true that we as Americans are free to express ourselves in different ways but there HAS to be a line. You know darn well if I started whitepeoplemeet.com the NAACP and Al Sharpton would be all over it, like stink on poop. Where is our NAAWP? Where's OUR Al??? Here's what it boils down to-whites don't owe blacks anything and it's time to defend ourselves. We do not need to feel guilty anymore.
    There is clearly a lack of responsibility and respect among the black population and if ANYONE'S entitled it's black people.

• To
    totallyrhythm Nov 03, 2014

Exactly Lobo, there are plenty of White Only everything. These folks are just complaining because for the first time in their entitled lives they are experiencing the sting of what it feels like to be left out. Awww.

• To
    totallyrhythm Nov 03, 2014

you guys obviously don't understand the word minority... Minorities have their own places, their own lingo, their own sites etc because we are the minority. Duh. If we were part of mainstream society, there would be no need for separation and identification with others who think, act, feel like us. White people want everything. First you don't want to share your public bathrooms, water fountains, and schools with us. So we found a way to separate from you and your stank ### still not happy.

• Je
    jess s. walker Feb 19, 2014

My complaint with this site is I forgot my sign in and password and I've tried to ask them for help to retrieve it but I couldn't get any help. Yet, they are still taking money from my account.

Jess S. Walker

[email protected]

• Ho
    Hotmamataken2013 Jun 09, 2013

Well It is DISCRIMINATION if WHITE HAD THERE OWN SITE, OWN CHANNEL WE WOULD BE FIRED.What the hell is that about I'll
    tell you It's ###. Double standard crap. One more thing the movie (For Black Girls Only) can we make a movie (For White Girls Only). And not get any crap about it !!!

• Lo
    lobo solitario Apr 15, 2013

Black People and the American government does not care if you make a site called White Entertainment TV (WET) -> CMT, CNN, FOX New, lol??? I know plenty of those Arin Brotherhood website and other Hate sites that are still up and haven't been removed, why? They operate with legal boundaries and the First, Amendment, lol..so the only thing stopping you from making a "White Site" is your knowledge, lack of will power, financing, etc.

It becomes "DISCRIMINATION" not "Racist" if you try and sign up for a site and they don't list you ethnicity, sexual preference, etc. Then you need to contact them first to find out why, if they are going to do something about it, if you still want to join the site after hearing from site's admin, and last if you want to take legal action.

Sites are only removed if they promote "HATE SPEECH", "Discriminate", Promotes violence, etc. It has to be a crime or extremely unethical.

I am a black man and I just started my dating website call Black Kiss Dating in 2011 and took it live in 2012. I have multiple ethnicities sign up daily and monthly. I just had a white woman sign up yesterday. I did I care nope...it is currently a free with free "Will". Whom ever made this post just have "Misplaced Aggression, " I learn that from animal planet, hee hee, lol.

If you want to make a website like that Ill be happy to help you set it up.

Sincerely yours,
    OMG he's a Black Guy

• Tm
    tms3 Feb 13, 2013

I believe if white people had a web site called whitepeoplemeet.com it would be taken down for being racist. So why in "America" where all are supposedly created equal, is a web site called blackpeoplemeet.com OK? And why cant people understand what some of us are trying to point out, which is: if white high school kids try to make a white club that is not right but having an African American club or Asian club is fine. A black dating site is OK but a web site that was blatantly "whites only" would be wrong. We will never be equal as long as double standards like these are allowed.

• Ug
    ugotanikifit Mar 17, 2012

I find this absolutely racist. I get tired of the double standard as well. I can't creat a WET, or White people meet.com or anything that would segregate any race from involvement. We have to be tolerant of everyone else and can not get the same courtesy back. Its appalling and this website should be shut down.

• En
    enoughoftheb.s Jan 18, 2012

If it is so stupid then i guess you making any comments on it would make you just as stupid fack off there is no ALL WHITE anything besides the KKK and your mamas country club

• Co
    consume Jan 17, 2012

IS there any way to block these calls...HELP!!!

• Ag
    Aggravated shopper Jan 16, 2012

NAACP and on TV there is the BET station...enough said

Sarah Grodsky Jan 15, 2012

Sorry wrong review. Don't know how this ended up here please ignore my reply as it was not on the right review.

Sarah Grodsky Jan 15, 2012

Not true at all. I have an eight year old daughter why would I be involved in drugs and prostitution. As a matter of fact if you want to know the truth Jarch and I were dating for a few years(my ex's last name was Flauta) we divorced so I took my old last name back.

Anyways the truth is I dumped him once I found out he was touching my eight year old daughter sexually. He is really angry that I chose to believe my child over him and he is now spreading lies about me online which makes me less likely to believe him. Not that I would believe this child molesting ### over my own daughter.

• En
    enoughoftheb.s Jan 15, 2012

Hey ttow not every complaint about blacks by a white person is racist pull your head out of your ###. Tasha3 see's what i am saying only i wouldt use the n word but he/she has every right to use what words they choose blacks use it ever day so white can't white people, It is a doulble standard and if you cant not see that then you as blind as your comment...

• Tt
    ttow Jan 11, 2012

There are white people dating sites out there If you stop being racist you would know

• Ra
    rachelle guidry Dec 07, 2011

chosen the 9.99 paying monthly and my credit card was charged 63.00 they did not have that on there and i did not give them permission to take that off my credit card in the past i have paid month to month for 14.00 and that is what i chose