BJ's Wholesale Club — Customer service
Rude Staff named Kali, no last name on her name tag.
She was frying some frozen food for customers to try. The smell attracted me to
check what it was. There were some cooked ones. I was across the table assuming, she'll give me a sample, but she didn't, ignored my presence, didnt say anything, so I left . Not even less more than 50 yards, I saw a lady went to her table and joined her. Ms. Kali gave her 2 pieces of samples and told me she's one of the employees. She still didn't offer me a piece! I turned away, thinking she's a kind of prejudice person, since I'm a Pacific Islander. Went back to look at her name tag and she yelled, hope you got the right spelling. I ignored her cause I don't want to put myself on her level.
I've been a member for years and enjoy shopping at this company. This is the worst customer service I ever had.
Hopefully, the employee that she gave the cooked samples, bought some of the frozen food she frying.
Customers should be given the priority at least, since we're the ones buying the products.
Customer Service training needed.
More BJ's Wholesale Club Complaints & Reviews
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bakery dept.
- BJ's Wholesale Club - free trial membership
- Bj's Travel - 110% price guarantee is a fraud
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bad service
- BJ's Wholesale Club - wellsley farms purified water
- Bj's Auto Sales - company stole huge sum of money from me
- BJ's Wholesale Club - tire service - tire rotation and balance
- BJ's Wholesale Club - nature sweet cherubs tomatoes
- BJ's Wholesale Club - 75 inch samsung, tv advertised at 999.
- BJs - not enough service