BJ's Wholesale ClubCustomer service

P Aug 19, 2019

8/19/19
[protected]
Rude Staff named Kali, no last name on her name tag.
She was frying some frozen food for customers to try. The smell attracted me to
check what it was. There were some cooked ones. I was across the table assuming, she'll give me a sample, but she didn't, ignored my presence, didnt say anything, so I left . Not even less more than 50 yards, I saw a lady went to her table and joined her. Ms. Kali gave her 2 pieces of samples and told me she's one of the employees. She still didn't offer me a piece! I turned away, thinking she's a kind of prejudice person, since I'm a Pacific Islander. Went back to look at her name tag and she yelled, hope you got the right spelling. I ignored her cause I don't want to put myself on her level.
I've been a member for years and enjoy shopping at this company. This is the worst customer service I ever had.
Hopefully, the employee that she gave the cooked samples, bought some of the frozen food she frying.
Customers should be given the priority at least, since we're the ones buying the products.
Customer Service training needed.

• Dr
    Dr. T Regis Oct 01, 2019

Hi,
    I am writing to complain against that frozen pizza called " California Pizza Kitchen " . I have not bought something from BJ before that is so worthless, and does not worth the money. Please stop selling to people this kind of product that is really does not even equate to one dollar.

My wife cooked that thing, and we followed exactly the directions and time to cook it. After it came out it looked like crackers.
    I spent 10 dollars in that 2 packs. Boy, it does not worth even 1 dollar.

I would not cancel my membership with BJ, but I would that BJ discontinue this product.

Thanks,

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices