BJ's Wholesale Club Logo

BJ's Wholesale Club

Having problems with BJ's Wholesale Club?

BJ's Wholesale Club reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 22, 2007. The latest review I am complaining about an employee was posted on Oct 15, 2021. The latest complaint Customer service booth in the store was resolved on Jul 25, 2021. BJ's Wholesale Club has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 233 reviews. BJ's Wholesale Club has resolved 11 complaints.

BJ's Wholesale Club Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 257 2582 (Member Care)
+1 866 425 7932 (Online Shopping)
+1 877 832 4888 (Tech Advisors)
+1 844 268 8093 (EASY Renewal)
+1 888 743 2735 (BJ’s Travel)
+1 800 934 1204 (Wellsley Farms / Berkley Jensen)
+1 844 700 8473 (Tire Center Customer Care)
+1 855 269 1622 (Perks MasterCard)
+1 844 271 2535 (Perks World MasterCard)
25 Research Drive
Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BJ's Wholesale Club Customer Service. Initial BJ's Wholesale Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BJ's Wholesale Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BJ's Wholesale Club. Discuss the issues you have had with BJ's Wholesale Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BJ's Wholesale Club Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Aug 06, 2021

BJ's Wholesale Club — Bakery department

The man working at the bakery department on August 6 at 2 PM really sucks. His attitude is so bad that it i...

BJ's Wholesale ClubRenewal charged, I do not have an account to renew!

My checking account was charged $58.85 for a renewal on Aug.2nd.
I do not have an account to renew!!! Please credit my account

Renewal charged, I do not have an account to renew!

BJ's Wholesale ClubPerson

Hello, I went today to the Brooklyn branch at gate way center. At customer service center a manager named Anita was extremely rude to me. I will no longer shop at BJs anymore. This person should not work with people. If you value your customers you will send her to better training for her attitude and customer interaction skills. I was in line and she screamed at me telling me to pay attention. I was patiently waiting after her and other employees were talking about hairstyles. I did not hear her call me. She had the nerve to tell me to listen up. Not a way to treat a loyal customer.

BJ's Wholesale ClubWellsley farms cocktail beef wrapped in pastry

We have had these many times before and always enjoyed them. The last package we bought in the beginning of July were completely tasteless and we end up throwing them away. They were frozen when we bought them and were in our freezer for about two weeks before we warmed up a few for a snack.

Very disappointed and unless there is a corrective action I won't buy Wellsley products again.

Jul 31, 2021

BJ's Wholesale Club — Bakery order

I went to BJs on Thursday to order a cake for my mom is turning 85 and went to pick it up today Saturday and...

Jul 31, 2021

BJ's Wholesale Club — Customer service

I'm a customer at 6607 Wilson Blvd. Falls Church, VA 22044 store. It's been very uncomfortable...

BJ's Wholesale ClubI was charged for membership which I never signed up for and never had one

I didn't sign up for BJ's membership but on my card statement it shows that BJ's membership was charged to my account on 6/1 for $59.40 I want refund I never had BJ's membership and I don't want it and I never asked for it
        Please check your information and let me know what's going on my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

I was charged for membership which I never signed up for and never had one

BJ's Wholesale ClubCustomer service

07/24/2021
          I ordered a tv online and used BJs citizens pay to purchase it. I wanted to pick it up early because we we going somewhere. I called BJs to see if I could and a female service agent on the phone said this "Don't come pick the TV up early and then come back and get another one."
          I pretty much took this as don't try to steal a TV I did not appreciate this.
          So I decided to cancel and get a better TV elsewhere. The trip got cancelled so I did not purchase a TV that week. I cancelled online and called BJs they said it was cancelled I was charged me 289.99 from my 500.00 credit. I went back online today and went to purchase another TV. I discovered I am still being charged for the TV I returned which is not allowing me to purchase a different TV . My account has been frozen for no apparent reason other than Management's racial profiling .

Respond

BJ's Wholesale ClubWaterford, CT store - adding Non-Household Members to Inner Circle® accounts

Man did not want to pay Membership fee.

Waterford, CT employee added Non-Household Member to another customer's Inner Circle® account. By doing this, man avoided paying BJ's Membership fee. This violates terms of Membership.

Membership #[protected] should be cancelled. This person (A.M.) should be required to obtain their own membership for their household.

Respond

BJ's Wholesale Clubbeing skipped over to help someone that just walked up

On today 7-26-21 at 4:40 pm. I arrived at the deli counter at 4:40 I was next to be served. The black guy was working on an order for a customer who was there when I arrived. Another employee washed his hands (white guy) and the black guy asked him to help him cut cheese while he (black guy) continued to cut meat. A another customer walked up and the white guy asked the customer what he needed and took his order. Never once did either employee acknowledge that I was standing there and next to be served. I walked away and went to customer service and asked to speak with a manager. The young lady at customer called for a manager twice and the manager never came. Once again I left and tried calling the store to speak with a manager and got no answer. Sorry I did not get any of the employees names

BJ's Wholesale ClubService

My wife and I were shopping I n BJ's on Route 1 in North Brunswick this morning July 26th at approximately 9:30 am. At the checkout we left the items in the cart as we always did before. This time your female worker told us we had to take the items out of the cart for her to scan. We told her we never had to do that before as we watched your male worker on the next checkout scanning the items in that customer's cart. Your female called your Line Ambassador who told us we had to remove the items from our cart as her ignored what we were saying. I then asked him why he wasn't wearing a mask and he said he didn't have to because he was vaccinated. I told him the sign in the store clearly says masks are required as does not give exception to being vaccinated. He responded that he doesn't have to and started to walk away. I told him I was going to file a complaint and he said whatever and walked away. There have been too many problems in this BJ's in the past and now. If you want people to be a member you need to get better Management and better employees who follow the rules.

Jul 26, 2021

BJ's Wholesale Club — Ruined me at start of pandemic

I've been fighting for my job and/or money and threatening lawsuits. You've taken no action for a...

Jul 25, 2021

BJ's Wholesale Club — Customer service booth in the store

On July 25, 2021 - Bjs Employee C. (working in the customer service counter) and cashier number...

BJ's Wholesale ClubTires

Hello our family of 4 is pretty busy, I'm a night shift nurse and my wife is in the military. When I bought 2 full sets of BJ's tires for our main vehicles I assumed I would be able to walk in and drop off the vehicles at our convenience for tire rotations and balancing, shop, and leave. After calling my local Fayetteville club they told me I couldn't walk the cars in, but an appointment is needed and no appointments are available for 5 days. We both don't have the time to drive these cars in separately and arent off at the same time very often. I'm having buyers remorse and wished I would have bought the tires at Walmart where walk ins are welcome. I'm not sure how I can properly care for these tires unless I pay Walmart to deal with them. My membership is going to expire in August and I will likely not be renewing.

Regards,

Aaron Eichstedt

Jul 23, 2021

BJ's Wholesale Club — RX eye frames

I purchased Pierre Cardin eye glass frames on 11/16/2020, The screws fell out of the fames. I can't see...

Jul 22, 2021

BJ's Wholesale Club — Tire center

On Saturday, July 17, 2021, my tire blew out on Interstate 285 and I waited 3 hours for a tow truck. My car...

Jul 17, 2021

BJ's Wholesale Club — Customer service

On july 16, 2021 at around 5:45 - 6:05 at register #57, an employee was rude to me on two occasions within...

Jul 12, 2021

BJ's Wholesale Club — Breyers vanilla Ice cream

The bryers ice cream that we bought didn't smell nor look good. It was spoiled and didn't have a...

BJ's Wholesale ClubBILL DODSON club 35

hi my name robert waz i was a meat cutter from [protected], and [protected]. i resigned due be bullied and harassment from cathy grimmer. i found out today from my current manager that bill is making some very threatening and harassing comments. this is very upsetting because your company was given a cease and desist letter which i still have a copy of. i thought this matter was resolved but after seven years i guess not.

Jun 22, 2021

BJ's Wholesale Club — Item was paid for and scheduled for pick up, then canceled!

Ordered a Above ground pool ([protected] order#). Paid for it online and was given a scheduled time for pick...