Bill Me Laterbill dispute

I bought some products for my dog. The bill was $ 111.58 on 4/20/11. Made 1 st payment on June 4th for $35 . 2nd payment on July 3rd for $35, 3rd and final payment on August 4th for $45.58. Payments were paid before due dates. Company claims that the last payment was late, they claimed they received payment on 23rd of August, however it was sent on the 3rd of August. Possibly was over looked in their own office or postman had problem and not sent out correctly. I have post man who picks up my outgoing mail.?? Any way company was definately paid and in full. They in return keep sending me late payments and keep adding more ! I have sent them a drop dear letter of witch they ignore !! Hum, FTC act ! I am being Harassed now a few times a week .