Big Fish Gamesunauthorized charges - no customer service

S Review updated:

They started billing my charge card for monthly membership shortly after I took advantage of an offer they sent me through the regular postal system. The offer was to purchase a single game using the discounted coupon code. I guess they felt this was a license to steal. I didn't pickup on the charges for 2 months. They have "the best customer service guaranteed, " according to their web page. You'll have a hard time finding anyway to contact them at all!

• Gr
    Greg Defleron Jan 01, 2021

'My wife plays BF and I do not. She has her own credit card and BF has charged my account for her chips on July 12, 2020, which was returned to me after google investigated the unauthorized charge. On December 6, 2020 BF charged my account again 3X on the same day for 21.99 each time and charged my wife's account also. Another charge for 5:49 on December 27, 2020. These charges are not mine and need to be refunded to my credit card . I do not play BF and I have been advised by counsel to give BF the opportunity to refund the money to my credit card before taking legal action for fraud as this has happened before. A class action law suit may be the best option and has been recommended. Your immediate response is appreciated. [email protected] My wife's account is [email protected], last 4 charged is 5307 for the card that was illegally charged multiple times. Your immediate attention and investigation concerning this matter is greatly appreciated.

• Da
    dag0264 May 12, 2017

I bought a game last month and was charged. The next month I was charged another time for 6.99 for no reason at all. I never purchased a game. I tried calling customer service and I was sent to a voicemail where I was instructed to leave my email information, name and a brief message, I even left my phone number. I never received an email or call. I ended up cancelling my debit card. Never will I purchase another game from Big Fish.

• Jp
    j par Sep 01, 2017

@dag0264 daag0264, You are paying for a membership! Yeah I know You didn't signup for a membership! Well if You bought a game, and maybe used a discount code, well You did just that! You are now a full fledged member! No I'm not trying to be funny! Because guess what, they suckered me too! Call Your credit card provider and tell them to stop payments to BigFish, because if You are like me, they won't let You sign in to their website! Me I have over 3 weeks till my 30 day free trial is up, but they won't let me sign in to cancel it! Even if I did from what I heard, they will still charge the 6.99 not just once, but every month after! Good Luck! Regards!

• Ka
    Kate Walsh Feb 21, 2012

i have purchased prime suspect and when i try to play the puzzle's there are no batteries so you cant play the ones where you need a battery.

Kate Walsh
    [email protected]

[protected]

i cant play the game Why?

• Bi
    Big Fish Games Oct 21, 2010

Big Fish Games prides ourselves in helping every customer individually so that we can present a suitable solution for any issue. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and will work hard to help every customer with any issue they may have when using our site or games.

We can be contacted directly at: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com