Having problems with Big Fish Games?

Big Fish Games Customer Service Contacts

333 Elliott Ave W Ste 200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Big Fish Games Customer Service. Initial Big Fish Games complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Big Fish Games above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Big Fish Games. Discuss the issues you have had with Big Fish Games and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Big Fish Games Complaints & Reviews

Big Fish Games — big fish casino

I have had 3 accounts now and each one i have spent a minimum of 1, 000.00 on. The first account they bann me...

Big Fish Casinobig fish casino

I was given 100k gold by your error which was then taken. 2 of my friends were also given this but were complimented with 25m chips and 10k gold for the inconvenience yet I have recieved nothing. I feel Ive lost out through your own error although it gold was transferred to chips they were taken pretty quickly and didn't give me a proper chance to play can this be rectified in some way thanks
User name Wez

Big Fish Games — game does not work so I emailed support and they ignoring it

I brought a game off bigfish and it was working fine until april 14th 2017 and i put in a support ticket...

Big Fish Gamesthere equipment and blames players

Rip Off... This game is a complete Rip Off. When you win or start winning you are kicked completely out of app. Then they say it's your faught. Bull shi!. This company should have a class action lawsuit against them. I've tested the connection and monitored it and it's there equipment that terminates the connection. Lawsuit... Do Not Ever Waste Time Or Money...please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

Big Fish Gamespoor business practice

Normally when I sign up to a website they send me lots of emails, messages, etc. Big fish games, on the other hand, sent me nothing at all, not even an email confirmation confirming my on line purchace, so imagine my surprise when I notice that they've been billing me for months for something I clicked on a while ago. It is buried in the TOC that when you buy a game you are actually signing up for a membership which includes monthly payments. So not so surprising at all that they didn't feel like reminding me about it. This is dishonest to say the least and very bad business practice.

Big Fish Games — games and forum / lack of customer service

Besides having a default to charge you for monthly subscriptions, even when you do not click any such...

Big Fish Gamestreatment by a moderator for something I didn't do

I have been a good customer of Big Fish games but am now ready to quit. I have been playing Legendary Slide and go to the forum for help. I sent a pm to Sophiesmom to let her know I appreciate her help and next minute moderator bfgPanthalass tells me I was rude. I asked this moderator what I did wrong but he refuses to answer me. Sophiesmom says I did nothing wrong and then I am considered a guest. I am angry and thinking of legal action to ask the so called moderator what I had done. Regards Dotty1956(pam swan)

Big Fish Gamesnot receiving my chip winnings

Hi this is my 2nd message to try and get through to you guys in the space of 2 days, I use big fish casino on a daily hourly basis and put a lot of time and money into your app, I was playing scattatter cats and treasures in time on the 3/2/17 at around 11pm and I won chips to the value of 25.5 million, These chips did not fund my account even after the flashing screen telling me I won the chips, I was on 3 million so I would of noticed the chip balance being updated to 28.5 million which it didn't, I waited for the page to refresh and still no chips, I have a very strong internet connection, Today 4/2/17 at around 11am I won chips too the value of 2 million and 54 chips and these chips have also not been credited to my account, This is the 2nd occasion my chips haven to gone on and I'm quite disappointed if I'm honest I was so close to leaving an app review but I would like to make you aware of the problem I'm facing, I spend my own wages on buying chips as you can see if you look into my account and I have spent a fair bit on chips and gold, I hope you can resolve my issues by looking into my account and seeing that I've not been getting my winnings properly, thanks chris elson

• Updated by ChrisChips17 · Feb 04, 2017

This was the original message sent to them and they still fail to communicate

Big Fish Games — unauthorized credit card charges

Good morning, My name is Yolanda Maria de Sousa e Silva Simões Bessa Gomes and I want to quit the...

Lisbon

Big Fish Gamesproblem not handled!

Please read the following time line! This is copy of what has happened so far. I need someone to call me on this. I now realize that I would have to start all over at level 1 to get all the achievements done. I am not unreasonable and am willing to do so, but I need you all to make some allowances of inventory, $ and diamonds. My phone is [protected]. Thank you.
            Marcia
            Kyle, OMG . you have to take off ALL my pets as I have to repurchase them to get my achievements! Might as well not give me any more stamps as I have to find all them again too! I've just played daily for 1 and a half years just to start over! Not to mention that I spent over a hundred dollars a month to play and get where I was! I've given up on Christmas stuff now. It's starting all over except for my levels. Someone needs to make this right! Here's what I think is fair:

800 each of airship and event items, 50 of each inventory item, 5 of each egg, get rid of all my pets(as I have to purchase them to get my achievements and I can't purchase them as it is), 3000 shards, 100000 in coins and 350, 000 in diamonds. I truly do not even think this will cover what I need to get where I was! Certainly doesn't take into account my time.

Marcia

On 1/13/2017 4:13 PM, Marcia Glorius wrote:
            > Oh, it's me again. Sorry. A couple problems. You are going to have to take off all the Christmas, spring and fall pets. I am going to have to reconstruct in order to get my achievements. I will need all the corresponding eggs and items to do so. I also made a typo and put down that I needed 100 aquamarine charms, that should be 10.Oops. I'm trying hard to great my christmas stuff so I don't have to wait for a year, but I've already had to buy more diamonds. Please try to get this resolved soon.
            > Marcia
            > On 1/12/2017 4:48 PM, Marcia Glorius wrote:
            >> OK, below are the inventory items, I got tired of doing this so I don't have the 427 but this will suffice.
            >> blood lotus 10
            >> Marcia
            >> On 1/11/2017 3:24 PM, Big Fish Games Customer Support wrote:
            >>> Image Customer Support
            >>>
            >>> Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 72 hours. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
            >>> Subject
            >>> crashed
            >>>
            >>> Response By Email (Kyle) (January 11, 2017 12:24 PM)
            >>> Hi Marcia,
            >>>
            >>> Thanks for getting back to me with that information! I've moved your game back up to level 74 and added 500, 000 coins, 150 diamonds, and 100 of each food. I've also added 250 of each stamp, 1 of each egg beside the Silly Seal, and all pets beside the Hippo and Fire Rooster.
            >>>
            >>> Due to the limitations of our Midnight Castle tool, we're unable to add achievements to your game, or progress toward any achievements. I apologize for any trouble this causes!
            >>>
            >>> When you start playing again, go ahead and take note of any specific inventory items that your game is missing and I'll be happy to add them to your game as well!
            >>>
            >>> I hope this helps, Marcia. Have a great day!
            >>> Best regards,
            >>> Kyle
            >>> www.BigFishGames.com
            >>> In the pond Sunday - Thursday
            >>> Customer By CSS Email (Marcia Glorius) (January 11, 2017 09:15 AM)
            >>>
            >>> Gosh, alot to remember! As far as my friend code, I think it is 620847 as that it what it says on my new game. Thank you for your help and I do understand that alot of peoples games crashed and you all have been swamped.
            >>>
            >>> Well, as stated before, I had over 450, 000 in coins, about 100 in diamonds, over 100 in each pet food.As for achievements:completed all but:
            >>> stamp collector 1st class - about 200 to go
            >>> home town santa about 50 to go
            >>> master of negotions- was somewhere on 3rd trophy
            >>> rising appetite - was on 3rd trophy
            >>>
            >>> amulet archduke- not sure at all
            >>>
            >>> spirit seeker- not sure at all
            >>> cozy cubby- not sure, but had all but 3 in private rooms available at time
            >>> your turn sir- 9 to go
            >>> key master - about 300
            >>> ace assistant- about 300
            >>>
            >>> cozy cubby- not sure at all
            >>>
            >>> I had all pets except flirty hippo and fire rooster
            >>>
            >>> The only egg I did not have was the silly seal egg. I do not remember how many of each I had but I had over 30 eggs
            >>> I had 250 of each stamp
            >>> In inventory I had 427 items but do not remember how many of each. I had about 14 pages of them, most was 5 each, that I had about 7 pages of 5 each and descended from there.
            >>> I had over 15 crafted items, but not sure which ones.
            >>> On 1/10/2017 5:25 PM, Big Fish Games Customer Support wrote:
            >>>
            >>> Response By Email (Kyle) (January 10, 2017 02:25 PM)
            >>> Hi Marcia,
            >>>
            >>> This is Kyle in Seattle, thanks for writing in! It sounds like your Midnight Castle progress has started over from the beginning. I definitely understand wanting to continue playing where you left off, and I can absolutely look into this for you.
            >>>
            >>> First, I would like to apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We’re a little behind on our usual response time, and are working hard to get back to each customer as quickly as possible. I am very sorry for any trouble this may have caused.
            >>>
            >>> Thank you for sending in that Friend Code, that really helps me out! After doing some research, it looks like other players have been writing in about this issue as well. The good news is that I can definitely get your game moved back up to level 74! However, I'll need to manually add back any items, avatars, pets, and currency using the Midnight Castle tool here on our end.
            >>>
            >>> To make sure that we get your game looking as similar as possible to the original, I'd really appreciate it if you could send in some information for me. Here's the information that will be the most helpful:
            >>>
            >>> 1. How many coins were in the account?
            >>> 2. How many Diamonds?
            >>> 3. How many eggs, and which ones?
            >>> 4. How many pets, and which ones?
            >>> 5. How many of each stamp?
            >>> 6. Which inventory items did you have?
            >>> 7. Anything else you can remember from the account?
            >>>
            >>> If you don't remember these amounts exactly, feel free to estimate.
            >>>
            >>> Go ahead and reply directly to this email with that information and I'll be happy to continue helping you out with this!
            >>> Best regards,
            >>> Kyle
            >>> www.BigFishGames.com
            >>> In the pond Sunday - Thursday
            >>> Customer By CSS Email (Marcia Glorius) (January 05, 2017 01:15 PM)
            >>>
            >>> Just wondering how much longer it will be?
            >>> On 12/28/2016 9:06 AM, Marcia Glorius wrote:
            >>>
            >>> Was finally able to reinstall, but still at level 1. Sigh. My friend code is 620847. Thank you for your upcoming help!
            >>> On 12/27/2016 8:07 PM, Big Fish Games Customer Support wrote:
            >>>
            >>> Customer By CSS Email (Marcia Glorius) (December 28, 2016 06:15 AM)
            >>> On 12/27/2016 8:07 PM, Big Fish Games Customer Support wrote:
            >>>
            >>> Customer By CSS Web (Marcia Glorius) (December 27, 2016 05:07 PM)
            >>> Last night suddenly my game stopped1 There was a screen that said there was a problem and that it had been reported. Later I uninstalled and reinstalled and it came back at level 1! I uninstalled again and now I have spent hours trying to reinstall. I don't know my ID number except started with 620. My name game is mg, I had finished level 74, had over 450, 000 in coins and about 100 in diamonds. I had over 100 in each pet food and 470 some in collections. 400 some in the gift giving thing that looked like a key. HELP I've spent a lot of money and time on this game.
            >>> Question Reference # [protected]
            >>> [---001:004664:08215---]

Big Fish Gamesbilling games not ordered

Merry Christmas
              For over a year now when I receive a credit card statement, I see a charge from Big Fish games on it. My wife has not authorised the purchase of any games in over 2 years. Please stop taking 8.99 USD on my credit card.
              transaction number was [protected]

Grimsby, Ontario
              Canada
              L3M1T6
              [protected]@aol.com

Bigfishgames.com — my alt id locked after closing down club membership

I bought my games on my alt id using same debit card didnt think anything ofit contacted them about game...

Big Fish Casinothey are crock they get into your file photo albums and your data without your permission!

I've been playing big fish casino now for over 7 months and spent over 2, 600 pound in that time ! Now they are putting me and my son on a different gaming platform to not play other real paying customers ! They have put our membership on this gaming platform were me and my 9 year old son Antonio on a gameing platform were we just playing the big fish casino slots with just the big fish casino employees no other paying customers! And because we will not purchase eny more chips to play the 3 slots that are the favourite ones and not give us eny jacpots small wins and make comments to me and my son like well if you can not handle it don't play or just delete three app after spending thousands off pounds with them!, it's a disgrace to the gameing industry! And I've completed to Apple support and they arnt taking me sirousley at all! And they have stopped sending me my purchase s invoices the my email address 6 purchases we made on wensday the 23/3/16 and they still will not send them to me! It's because when you purchase more chips you get a % off what you have purchased in the month and give you a bonus of chips and gold bars which ypu can exchange for chips to play the slot s ! So that why they have stopped sending them purchased invoices! Not to give us the bonus chips at the beginning off each month on the 1st off the month at noon our time with in our case is 12 pm noon it's a USA company! So watch out new slot machine players! They will suck you dry if you do not please them ., oh another point is if you do not say Ty to them when you are playing the slot they just eat your chips and when you are running out ! So you will have to purchase more and they arnt cheep! Thay have some dirty tricks to get your money ! And a lot off players I've talked to my n the game it's like face book but your playing slots at the same times! Take care all ! Yours Mr AAB? 25/3/16

Andrew Bellusci Mar 25, 2016

I've explanation as been made at the top off this page Ty!, M AAB 25/3/16

Big Fish Gamesunauthorized paypal charges from big fish games

Dear Big Fish Games

I am a big fan of your company because of your great games until I bought one game from you last December 5, 2015 and then from the month of January 5 and February 5, 2016, I am charged with games I never bought!

Please see attached file of my Paypal invoice and credit card bill.

If you guys want your company to last, please stop using sneaky tactics to rob your honest customers like me. I trusted you guys to protect my account and you abused me. Because of this incident I demand a refund and please I do not want this to happen again.

Hoping for your immediate response regarding this matter. Thank you

Respectfully,

Luthez Balois

unauthorized paypal charges from big fish games
                  unauthorized paypal charges from big fish games

Joyce Dodge Jun 03, 2016

Ok am trying to uninstall Big Fish games

..I member play them & have a hard time getting them

Please uninstalll

Big Fish Gamesunauthorised debit on credit card

I've never signed up for anything with BGF but they put a debit on my credit card every month. Last month I paid ZAR 75.00 and then ZAR 675.00 for another *How To Unsubscribe* but to my surprise BGF put the debit through this am!!! Totally fed up with this!

• Na
                        Nat28bunny May 09, 2016

Big Fish Games are crooks this has been happening for over 2 years on my account R57 x 12months x 3years thats like R2052 that they have stolen from me

• Na
                        Nat28bunny May 08, 2016

For quite some time now my credit card keeps getting debited an amount of R57 out of my account and I am fed up with this now please can someone stop this debit from continuing

Big Fish Gamespayment information hacked again

Well, history repeats itself with Big Fish. This is the Second Time our credit card was hacked. The first time was a year ago in October/2014. My wife's account was hacked. When she notified BFG of the security breach and that she subsequently had cancelled her BFG Game Club Membership, she received a condescending response from your Customer Support Staff filled with rhetoric and a hollow apology about cancelling her account. And of course a complete denial that this was the fault of BFG. Honestly, I thought she may have overacted. So in March/2015, thinking it was safe, I opened my own account at BFG. I foolishly thought that not joining the Game Club and purchasing games without having my payment information kept on file would be safer. Well, I was wrong and as usual, my wife was right. My credit card information was hacked by someone attempting to make purchases with that card. A credit card that was not used for any other charges or online purchases but the purchase of Big Fish Games. The only charges in common in both instances and on both of our credit cards – game purchases from Big Fish Games. Coincidence? Hardly. Not your firms fault? You have got to be kidding! Stay far away from BFG. They may have the monopoly on PC Games, but there are other more reputable firms out there. Hopefully soon, more people will realize what ### they are and find other more enjoyable activities to take their time. I know we have.

• El
                          Ellowynn Mar 18, 2017

BFG has made it virtually impossible to cancel your subscription. I have been at it over a year, and they continue to bill me. Their new, so called "form" for and email cancellation, (found no other way) REQUIRED and order number. Well, accounts do not have order numbers, and the form would not allow the email to be sent. Tried again. This time, it wanted credit card information - I paid with pay pal - and there is no credit card information for that, and typing Pay Pal did not work. So, using the form was a joke. Searched and found an e-mail under customer support, you know, the one that says "IIf you don't hear from us..." so I sent an email to that address. Immediate response from them to use this form, and they gave me the link. Any guesses?? Yup. Right back to the same form.
                          And, just as an aside, why are we NOT allowed to pursue a class action suit? That, all by itself, sounds pretty illegal. But, the catch in this might be for all of us who have used BFG for many years and been fleeced by them, to go back and see what the terms and conditions were THEN, and see if that restriction was in place when we started with them. If it was not, I would think a class action suit might still be an option for us "old timers" here.

Big Fish Gamesunauthorized charges

Big Fish Games has a game club. It costs $6.99 per month unless you cancel. I have separate accts for my kids and myself. ALL of our game clubs are inactive and have been.
                        Big Fish has helped themselves into my Paypal acct and has removed game club money for ALL of these accts every single month. One deactivated acct has racked up a bill of $79. These are unauthorized charges.
                        Apparently I have discovered this is a common illegal practice for Big Fish. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau as well. When people have canceled memberships and inactive accts, you do NOT have permission to take money from me. It is stealing. I will never purchase from this company again and its too bad. I was enjoying games along with my kids for several years. They just lost 5 customers. Thieves.

• Ms
                            MSWeston Apr 09, 2015

I have just now realized that they have been withdrawing $6.99 from my Paypal account every month since my last (and only) purchase (I don't use my Paypal account very often...). This is a real rip-off, I never agreed to any subscription at the time!!!

• Ms
                            MSWeston Apr 09, 2015

I have just now realized that they were withdrawing $6.99 from my Paypal account every month since my last (and only) purchase (I don't use my Paypal account very often...). This is a real rip-off, I never agreed to any subscription at the time!!!

• Ro
                            Robyn Thomas Mar 23, 2012

Two games: Twisted Lands ( Bonus Chapter), and Nightmare Adventures: The witches Prison have frozen (crashed?) less than half way through. They are both downloaded onto an iPad 2.

Big Fish Gamesunaware of monthly fee

I purchased a game about 6 months ago and ever since then this company has been charging me $7.27 a month for something I had no idea about.
                          I finally found out it was for the newsletter, but I am extremely upset to not have been told in the first place when I had originally bought my game.
                          I would really appreciate if you give my money back! I have two young children, so at the moment we need all the money (that we are rightfully entitled to) we have!
                          Thank you for reading, I hope you mend this situation as soon as possible.

• Au
                              Austin Nichols Aug 06, 2014

Same thing happened to me. I hope people will realize that this site does not lead to anyone at Big Fish Games. It is only a consumer awareness website. There should be litigation taken about this company and its practices. Not right. I want my money back, as well, $44.70.

Christine Youngblood Jul 14, 2014

I just want to stop being charged for The Big Fish Games from my Pay Pal account for 6.99 each month and know one is playing any big fish games Please remove these games from my account a.s.a.p.Thank You

• Iv
                              Ivan Anticich Jul 14, 2014

I am being charged for a game I do not want and have cancelled it

Big Fish Gamesunauthorized recurring charges

My wife purchased 2 games from them a month apart using the same credit card (mine). These were meant to be one time game purchases. Without clearly telling her that she is subscribed to their game club they started charging my card $6.99 for what appears to be a monthly subscription. Even more funnily they started charging us the fees 2 separate times each month on the same card effectively making it like 2 subscriptions when we did not want even one. Conveniently there is no email from them welcoming us to this so called game club or mentioning the subscription charges and order placed. The only mails that she gets are the general marketing mails for other games. Now when I reviewed my statement 3 months later I found out this and have to get on the phone with them and my credit card company to sort it out. What a scam using the fine print and cleverly not e-mailing info on charges but only marketing material

Big Fish Gamesunexpected charges on credit card

I noticed that my Credit Card is being charged periodically for samll amount of money in benefit of something called Bigfishgames. I don't remember subscribing for nor receiving any on going service from it. There is a possibility I've bought some game once in a past from it, but I'm sure it was one-off deal, not on-going subscription. I consider this being a fraud or unhonest business. Working with bank on getting it investigated at the moment.

mandelene du preez Oct 02, 2012

an amount of R659.99 has been taken off my credit card acc for the last 5 months from ziinga.com i bought a game once and payed a once off fee but this amount has been going off my acc how do i stop it and how do i get my money back?