Having problems with Gameloft?

Gameloft Customer Service Contacts

+1 212 993 3000 (United States)
+1 514 798 1700 (Canada, Montreal, QC)
+1 647 477 4096 (Canada, Toronto, ON)
+44 203 932 7575 (United Kingdom)
+61 292 832 578 (Australia)
+852 21 274 137 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 992 6732 (Indonesia)
+63 24 033 095 (Philippines)
+65 69 225 190 (Singapore)
+27 787 301 045 (South Africa)
+82 704 848 0336 (South Korea)
+66 23 923 315 (Thailand)
+84 439 461 020 (Vietnam)
+54 119 4775 4040 (Argentina)
+57 17 432 508 (Colombia)
14 Rue Auber, 5th floor
Paris, New York
France - 75009

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gameloft Customer Service. Initial Gameloft complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gameloft above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gameloft. Discuss the issues you have had with Gameloft and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Gameloft Complaints & Reviews

GameloftAsphalt 8 airborne

I recently reinstalled this app and signed into my previous account but i noticed 54 of my cars have been taken away i had 84 and am now left with 30. It also shows that i have over 3 million coins but when i tried to purchase a car that was just 20 thousand coins it told me i didn't have enough to purchase it. I don't understand whats happened but its really put me off the game. I spent a lot of money aswel getting to the level i was on. It has also reset my level to level 1 even though i was on level 60 previously. Its been less than a week since i uninstalled it and reinstalled it yesterday but everything was gone.

Asphalt 8 airborne

GameloftDisney kingdoms customer care no response

I have contacted gameloft customer care about loss of all data after an IPAD upgrade. I put in for a ticket number, conversation ID 293050. I just want the old data transferred for my daughter. She is a child and her account could not be linked to Facebook for backup. All of our data was backed up to iCloud and all other apps except Gameloft's
    Disney kingdoms was restored without incident. They have requested my old user id and new user I'd, level of play and my proof of purchases. I was told that it was being sent to programming. I am consistently emailing them and they have not responses for over two weeks?

This is such poor customer service, I am so surprised Disney is allowing their name to be used with this company. Their status as preeminent company is down in our family's book. We have spent hundreds on this game and our very upset.

GameloftSniper fury

I placed 5th in the events section on 12 December 2020 for which the reward is master pack and upto now I didn't receive reward.
      DOGTAG: a91dd12a
      Platform:android
      I also wrote to Gameloft customer care but only automatically generated email came but no reply.
      Now the game is full of bugs like battlepass logo is glitched etc but they are not responding.
      Please try to solve the problem as soon as possible

Sniper fury

GameloftMarch of empire war of lords

Why on december the 7 did you do a 12 hour shield as a result I was attack in which I lost 6 to 7 million troops and wall defence also resources were a 24 hour shield would have protected me
        March of empire war of lords you knew that you were doing maintenance on december the 7th and the 8th of december why not put a 3 day shield on december the 7th and that would have saved all my army and wall defence plus resources now after the second maintenance december the 8th you now put a 3 day shield now if you had done that in the first my game would be safe but instead you only put a 12 hours shield that open me up for attack
        So now to rebuild I will have to buy more gold to get more resources and time so I can rebuild this mean I must spend more money on the game good for you not for me and for others that got caught out by your action

Dec 02, 2019

Gameloft — asphalt 8

Trying to make a V6 purchase to tune up for Quests. Played one game and cleared cache, force stop, restart...

Gameloftcustomer service is a fraud

Hi, the complaint is against Gameloft. This is in regards to blueprints available in the Asphalt 8 mobile game to collect and assemble a vehicle. I have some 18-19 blueprints that vanished & only 13 left. Gameloft is not ready to return or compensate them, just because they're charging real money for that vehicle in the game. It's pending since July 20 (102 days).
          I had as many as 30-40 email communication with the customer service team. All I am getting is nonsense apologies, empathies and request to be patient.

Gameloftmodern combat 5 complaint

lately i've been trying to get the kemono armour ad i collected a lot of credits for it and i bought a lot of sapper packs hoping to get the kemono i was ranked 2 in that event but i did not receive the armour please resolve this problem immediately by dog tag is 79d0f i've been playing modern combat for a very long time and i really like the game but please don't let bugs like this ruin the game hope you make this wrong right please.

Gameloftasphalt 9

So on 10/02/19 I wanted get on to asphalt 9 on my chromebook and play online. I haven't play in three months so I try to get on and im banned!!! I just wanted to play but for some reason it said that I was hacking!!! Or using game bugs!!! I never use any of these things but it saying that im a cheater. Don't believe me look at the picture on the side on my complant

asphalt 9

• Updated by monkeytime · Oct 02, 2019

So on10/02/19 I wanted to play asphalt 9. I haven't played in 3 months so I decided to get on. Then all of a sudden I was banned!!! I haven't play in 3 months said I was hacking or doing something abusive too other players. I had nothing to do with anything. So I think that somebody hack on to my account and did it. Not me!

Gameloftdragon mania legends

I had successfully installing the game. After playing for more than a month, three days ago the game has refused to enter the server giving error
                "Unable to reach Dragolandia!
                Sorry, the game servers are currently Down"

I have tried everything, uninstalling and then reinstalled, but the result is the same. I am using Windows Mobile.

Please look into this problem immediately.

Gameloftmarch of empires

the treasure chests that one works hard to get is filled with rubbish - useless items. Who wants rusty armour or old gloves etc? Please do something about this pathetic state of affairs.

We work hard to gather resources and defeat bandits, gladiators and thieves only to fine stupid nonsensical stuff at the end of the day. At least give us resources and gold.

I hope someone takes this to heart as I see that many gamers are leaving the game I am playing at the moment due to boredom.

Gameloftasphalt 9

Hey, I play Asphal 9 for a quite time now, and at the curent stage on McLaren Senna Special Event I and few order drivers from RoLegion Club are "split" in two teams, even if we are all in the same team when we tock about Club Rewards . We talked with our team about it, and we realised that from 20 Club players, 4 are in one part, ant 16 are on the ordher part of the same team. To my "splited team" are 4 players witch appears in club rewards, and becouse of this we can't take Club Rewards. My id Player is 726f874. Thanks for Help, and sorry for my English.

Gameloftasphalt 9

Hi, its so hard to find where one can contact You ...
                      I think one of races in ''american extremes'' dont work as intendent, spent whole night trying to win it and just cant.
                      using ford gt 1 star maxed which is like 50 points below recommended and ive won countless with 100-150 .
                      Other thing, i run gt and get 1:40 and winner 1:37 for example, then i run slower car, getting 1:33 and winner 1:27 which is freaking retarded imo.
                      Can u help or this is for purpose to milk people even more as thatsprolly your main reasoning ...
                      Best regards
                      Sebastian Cioch

Gameloftdml forum

The game DML is filled with bugs crashes all the time and the developers doesn't care about the game
                        The forum stinks the community manager are hypocrites and very unfair against people they allow their friends to perform hateful comments to others players who are new and eventually quit playing the game and leave the forum, the forum is a violent place to be
                        Gameloft they don't care about anything their costumes service sucks they don't help you at all and simply ignore you
                        Overall Gameloft and his forum should be closedown

• Updated by Paul De Bie · Aug 29, 2019

Forgot to mention that was a year ago don’t play the game anymore and don’t miss it one day ever since

Gameloftorder and chaos online

There player name Ali_jg (mage) Arcadian forsest server always saying disrespectful things in global randomly a lot players claims he duel devices use the as spam bots saying hurtful things about players and guilds, every single day.please do something about these spamming global with random bots...about scamming or talking sexual is not acceptable.thank you for you're time.

order and chaos online

Gameloftgameloft unauthorized payment

Hi,
                            I'm from Malaysia and I just got an SMS that I have paid RM 19.90 for a game.

They do not mention what game I'm paying for, nor what did I purchase.
                            My google purchasing history also shows no such history in purchasing any of the items. (It showed last purchase in June)

My mobile number is +[protected].
                            User Account: [protected]@gmail.com

I would like a refund for the purchase, a detailed inquiry as to how this happened and how to prevent this.

Best Regards,
                            Ian

gameloft unauthorized payment

Gameloftissues with disney kingdoms not getting resolved for over a month

I cannot seem to get anywhere with support regarding my Disney Magic Kingdoms game. I just got a new tablet and the game is not loading from my Facebook acct to move my progress over. I started having issues over a mont ago and have yet to have any answers. This is unacceptable. I h e sent several Emails and do not get answers. I have missed two events and another is about to start. If I miss this one too I am really going to be pissed. I need to be compensated for what I have missed due to people from the service center not helping in a timely manner. Please let me know who I can talk to to get this issue resolved ASAP. Re: [#IUF-[protected]]. Attached is a photo of my game info. I recent days the User ID has changed but I am not sure why. Me ID is 2830:mdc:167c2

Andy Jambora
                              [protected]@yahoo.com

issues with disney kingdoms not getting resolved for over a month

Gameloftdisney kingdoms game

I have tried endless times to contact the customer care but have had no joy. The staff are not helpful enough to assist and say that they cannot help me, i need to go onto the site to raise a ticket, which i was unsuccessful at. My progress has been lost, i have been playing this game for so long and now i cannot seem to get the game back to the way it was, i have to start all over again and I do not want to do that.

Gameloftmodern combat 5: blackout

Recently (24/5/19) I created an xbox account linked to my microsoft account. I had previously been playing MC5 for almost 2 years previously and had synced my progress with my Facebook account. I attempted to then link my facebook account to that xbox account to have my game progress saved and accesible on my xbox account.

However, I then found out that i was unable to do so as my game progress had already been synced with an older xbox account i did not know had existed and had not wanted (linked to my old unused email account). This meant that I have now effectively lost 2 years of gameplay.

I then contacted xbox support to try and get my data recovered and transfered to my actual 'wanted' xbox account and get told that the only people who can transfer the data are the develepors - gameloft - as gameloft are the only ones who hold player data. So i do so.

I first sent in a support request ticked on the gameloft support website. Unacceptably, i then had to wait most of a week to get a reply - complaint number 1.

I then get told that i should talk to xbox about solving the problem, which isn't much help.
                                  After faffing around trying to follow this up with gameloft for a large part of a day, I am eventually told that they (gameloft) will refuse to transfer the data from what is an unwanted, unsigned-up-for xbox account which up until yesterday i did not know existed to an account which i deliberately set up to save my game progress to -
                                  this is complaint number 2.

Complaint number 3 is that gameloft required me to have an xbox account to start playing the game in the first place and then set an xbox account up using my old, now all but defunct email, without my knowledge or consent, and synced my gameplay data to it without permission.

I have been told by gameloft that it is impossible to transfer my data to my actual account due to a rule which prevents them from doing so

Apparently gameloft does not have a rule about creating additional accounts for players without them knowing, or without making it clear to people when they get the game.

This is a clear violation of data protection and as such, the resolution to this situation that I would like is for Gameloft to transfer my game data to the correct xbox account without causing me any more hassle or stress, or wasting any more of my time than they already have.

I do not want to have to approach a retail or gaming ombudsman, but I most certainly will have to do so if the situation is not speedily resolved

Gameloftsniper fury

I been having customer care issues besides the tech issue The tech issue is for account recovery For the 2nd time now One of the care team fixed it For a short period Now we are back at the same place were started Problem was fixed for 1 day My problem with the customer care isnt so much of the ability of the dept as much as Getting them to respond and fix the problem with the account This Has been a month now getting the run around This company is going to lose paying gamers

Gameloftsniper fury

Very poor responce from customer care team Several request to fix a account issue an still not resolved Its like they put you on the ignore list Spent several $100 on the game an They seem to forget paying customer like myself is the reason they have a job I have called an got the run around I have sent email after email after email an a again the run around I will be making a report to the Better Business Beru and if need be to the Attorney General of the state an of the nation I will gather other gamers who are dissafiyed from this company conduct and their rip off service they are providing the consumer I will Write articles both online an off line making consumers aware of their practice Once I have the easy 1000 consumer both active an unactive past customers an current I will bring the pettions to the authorties an will push for justice I have never seen a business have such dis reguard for their customers as this compnay does