Big Fish Gamespayment practice

C Review updated:

Be careful and read the small print. I purchased a game for my son for $6.99 and was then charged for the game each month as a "membership fee" for months afterwards. You have to then navigate the complex website to try to find a way to unsubscribe. Brutal

• S
      Jul 03, 2010

can anyone tell me how to unsubscribe from the bigfish website i find it impossible, just want to stop my paypal account getting hit again,
    very frustrating company to deal with advise anyone to stay well away

• B
      Oct 21, 2010

We certainly work with each customer individually so that we can present a suitable solution for any issue.

We can be contacted directly at: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com

• J
      Nov 29, 2016

@Big Fish Games No you don't I contacted you and haven't heard anything back. You were charging me twice a month. And even though I canceled my membership you have charged me again.

• F
      Feb 08, 2011

The same thing happened to me, I ordered one game for $7.28 and they charged me the same amount the following month even though it was a onetime purchase. I had my debit card changed so they couldn't charge my account anymore. I logged onto my account at their website only to find out they gave me some sort of membership card that I never signed up for. I immediately cancelled the membership. They shouldn't be allowed to sign people up for a membership that is not voluntary (or hidden in the fine print). I was thinking about purchasing another game from them but they've totally lost my business!

• B
      Nov 04, 2011

Same here. I don't usually itemised check my bills. I just pay. But last month, I didn't use my card. But to my surprise, I have outstanding bill worth $9.23. When I check all my previous bills, I found out that I've been paying them for exactly 15months without my knowledge! I thooght it's just a one-time purchase. I've called d credit card company and asked them not to authorized the deduction. They said they cannot do that. I need to request Big Fish to cancel it. Now I'm stuck searching for the unsubscription of this game! I told my friends about this already to warn them about this "so-called" monthly membership that supposed to be one-time payment of d game. And they said they will never purchase any game from Big Fish ever. Ridiculous!