Big Bazaar — lousy experience
The Big Bazaar outlet has managed to convince me never to shop at a big bazaar ever again and not recommend it to anyone.
let me cite my experience at the Thane branch where I go religiously. Since the last 4 months that I have been going there, there has never been any air conditioning inside making the entire experience a pathetic and sweaty one.
The first time I enquired a few months back I was told that it was because of electricity cuts in Thane. The second time someone told me there was a compressor problem and today when I went there they had no excuse.
I personally feel that the person running it (if its a franchisee) is saving huge money on electricity by not running the a/c however what he is not realizing is that in this age where we have a D Mart and a Reliance just some distance away, the experience inside the store is what will count.
I took the number of the customer care but nobody answers the phone. I will try to get in touch with Mr Biyanis office and recommend a surprise visit by him to experience what Im talking about but I thought others reading this should BAN big bazaar.
More Big Bazaar Complaints & Reviews
- Big Bazaar Trivandrum - transcend
- Big Bazaar - delivery not on time!
- Big Bazaar - fraud
- Big Bazaar / Food Bazaar - biyani cheating his customers
- Big Bazaar - gift voucher
- Big Bazaar, Ghatkopar(West), Mumbai Mall - bad service, billing error and corrupt practices by cashier
- Big Bazaar - unreasonable charging against polybags
- Big Bazaar / Future Group - kitchen utensils
- Big Bazaar / Future Group - school bag cashback
- Big Bazaar / Future Group - freebies and many other