Bidz.comscam and fraud!

I started following Bidz.com thinking the merchandise and the return policy were on the up and up and easy as so many on-line services are. The pictures of the jewelry are enhanced in color and size and the description never seems to fit the merchandise received. I cannot believe that people are really bidding on merchandise such as diamond rings that state they are worth 10's of thousands of dollars. The poor person bidding on them are paying thousands and probably get an inferior product. I only bought semi-precious stones which never looked as colorful as the picture and when bidding in increments of $1.00 the price went up by 2 and 3 dollars without showing who you were bidding against-probably the company itself. I have bought items twice, missed the fifteen day return policy on one order, and the process you go through and the rules for returning the second order and the inflated S & H was also ridiculous. I can't believe you have to get authorization/permission and then there is a restocking fee to return an item for whatever reason. DO NOT do business with this company-someone is laughing all the way to the bank and it is never the consumer.

• Bi
    bidz.com_auction Dec 04, 2012

Dear Customer,
    Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously. Please provide your username and the order number to us so we can research the matter and provide you with resolution. You may provide the requested information to [email protected] or contact our friendly customer service at
    [protected]-BIDZ (2439) M-F 8am-5pm.

Johnnies Dec 04, 2012

Never bid on anytheing theat really might be worthe it on theis sight. Shipping and customer service is horrible. Purchased a ring from theem on thee 20the of November. It states theat thee product will ship in 2-3 weeks but after chatting withe theem theey now state it ship's to theem withe in 2-3 weeks. Then 4-8 days processing meaning up to 6 weeks before you get you product!!! This sight is very misleading and not up front withe theeir services. After constant checking thee status of thee product, a new message happens to appear stating theat thee item will NOT arrive before Christmas. Very very sneaky and dis honest business practice. Stay away!!!

• Bi
    Bidz.com Jun 21, 2011

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time in providing feedback regarding your purchases and your experience at Bidz.com. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback and suggestions seriously. You may always contact us directly for any assistance by phone, email or bold chat. We have revised and updated our policies to improve and provide 100% satisfaction to our customers. We stand by our merchandise 100%. In case you receive a defective item or an item not as described, you may return for a full refund. Item Description page allows our customers to see full detail description, images, timer, and bid history. We do apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you had at Bidz.com. We hope you will take the time to visit our site again to allow us to provide you with excellent service.

We sincerely thank you for your input and would like to hear from you regarding this post or any other concerns at [email protected]

• Ti
    TITA10 Feb 10, 2011

i got stuff from bid.com and never had a problem everything was on point remember that its not the company doing so there lots of sellers on there its like eBay! HELLO

• Fr
    From Down Under Jan 12, 2011

Agreed with all the complaints but I can only blame myself for falling in the trap of believing in miracles. I have ordered a few watches and gave them all away the same day as I did not want to be reminded of my mistakes by looking at them. The jewelry were all inferior and sad looking, from the dozen or so items I kept only one. Not ever again!!!

• Ru
    ruggedcwby Dec 04, 2010

I've bought several items at bidz, had them appraised at high value and excellant product. There is always someone who expects something for nothing than whines later. I continue to order from them. The shipping is high but when you order a buy one get one free from t.v. ads the shipping on the FREE item is twice as much as the original product. I call THAT a scam. Get a life whiners, you are getting one HELL of a deal over a local marked up jewelry store.

• Fo
    FormerBidzBuyer Dec 02, 2010

This stuff from Bidz is crap. The necklace I paid $62.00 for actually cost $82.47, because of a buyer's auction fee and shipping and handling charges. It is the thinnest piece of gold I have ever seen! My wife says she won't wear it because of poor quality.

• Ss
    SSav Nov 26, 2010

I bought items from Bidz.com and was satisfied, of course i did not expect to get a super mega item for the $15 which i won it for, but it was very nice, and regarding the Shipping and handling you may monitor, they have a lot of free shipping promotions, especially before holidays, also they have coupons with free shipping, you just have to subscribe. i have a coupon which was $10 off and free shipping so for my $15 item i just paid $5.5(0.50$ being their fee...something for auctions). So you can get great deal, but not always. Also my friend bought a Versace watch and we went to the Versace store, they confirmed the item if theirs, but she bought it almost half the price on Bidz, then in the Versace store, so at least we found out that it is truly a brand name and you can save there. But of course, without the promotions you do pay a lot for shipping...that sucks, all the rest is great!

• Za
    Zakfred Nov 26, 2010

Do not buy from bidz.com only if you want trouble. I am still in the middle of over $800 refund they wont do to me. refuse to send my order. A crap ring that has a think gold band which is bended on receipt. they wont refund. plus more. do not buy from them. they are just plain scam

• Th
    ThingsIlike Nov 12, 2010

I like this site but you have to be a smart bidder and know your prices before bidding and buying. They obviously make their money from the shipping and handling fees so you have to take that into account when you bid. However, you still can get great deals there.
    Also, check you goods carefully as I did get a mis-matched pr of earings once and it was too late to do anything about it.
    I think if the sale does not go throught smoothly then it can be hard to get it sorted out.

• Th
    ThingsIlike Nov 12, 2010

Hello
    I have used this site for several years and mostly been delighted with the items I recieved.
    Generally speaking, the ones I paid a bit more for were of great quality but the cheaper items were ho hum. Mind you, I only paid under 5.00 for many of them - mostly earrings.
    However, now I really check the things whem they arrive as one set of clip on earrings were a mis-matched size and I did not notice untile it was too late to return. Another time the shipping was bad and the earrings bent. Lately though I find the shipping has been much improved and I have done very well there. Not sure I would buy a diamond ring though but that's just me.
    I'm bidding right now on two watches and I know the retail price as I have checked in the shops before bidding.
    Be a smart bidder and know what your looking for and you will not have any problems.
    Em

• Sm
    smorton84c Nov 02, 2010

I have recently purchased a necklace and pendant worth" 565" USD. I paid alittle over 60 US for it plus 30 for shipping. When it was rececived, I could have gotten the same at the local dollar store and wouldn't have paid for the shipping! It stated that there was 2 CWT of diamonds on the pendant, but if they were there it was not visual by the naked eye. I ended up giving it to my daughter . Not worth it to send back. The old adage of you get what you pay for is so true.

• To
    tonteloca Sep 11, 2010

Yes I am sad to say I was fool enough to believe in the BIDZ claim to provide awesome stuff at ridiculously low prices. Bought a ring that was stated as having 18 diamonds in it along with rubies etc. I paid a reasonable $450 US for it. When it arrived the DIAMONDS were actually minute chips of diamond, barely visible to the eye. Didn't look anything like the picture (well it did have a vague resemblance) I was so sad and disappointed. BUt chalked it up to stupidity and vowed to never again buy anything from the site. I felt as if I'd been scammed by those shell guys that work the boardwalks. THe hand is faster that the eye and wallet. Lesson learned, what seems too good to be true, usually is.

• Su
    SueZeQ2 Aug 29, 2010

I have a different complaint. First time I bid on items and received them, I was pretty happy with all. They were just like they looked online and seemed to be good quality.

But the second and third time I bid on items (in the evening) I woke the next day to find that I had "WON" the auction for several items but for way MORE than I had bid.

These were not the "special offers" (I had some of those too - so know the difference), but instances where they had just INFLATED my bid to a higher amount.

I didn't complete the purchases - and they suspended my account.

I wonder how many people get their bids inflated and just don't notice it.

• Ou
    out the wazooo antiques Aug 16, 2010

Bidz.com is exactly what you make of it.
    I found them six years ago and have used them to supplement my antique jewelry (hobby business). I am currently wearing a 1.40 18K Marquis solitaire purchased from them for 25% of its actual value (purchase 2100, conservative appraisal 9500.)

I have sold tens of thousands of dollars worth of Jewelry but these days the competition is stiff on the site and they are bringing in some light weight jewelry. (if the weight is 6 grams and the stone is a 9CT topaz… wouldn’t you be able to figure out that the amount of gold or silver in the item might be minimal?? ) Today I limit big purchases to things I want for myself.
    I do admit I bought a few clunkers because I WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTION. BUT --- --- --- I have diamond grading certification from the GIA and started out 40 long years ago working for pawn shops ... great training.

DO THIS, GO ON THE SITE AND LOOK AT THE BIDDERS NAMES, DEALERS LIKE ME; BIDDING ON MULTIPLE ITEMS OVER SEVERAL HOURS WILL BECOME OBVIOUS TO YOU.

We all can’t be idiots; we are buying for resale. Last week I purchased a 1.25 diamond ring for 202. I will sell it at the REDICULOUSLY LOW PRICE OF 475, the lucky buyer will be encouraged to take it to his/her favorite jeweler with the assurance that if they are not thrilled with the purchase I will gladly refund their money. NOBODY HAS EVER COME BACK, AND one girl informed me that her 600 wedding set was actually worth 5K!!

Also search for bidz coupons.

Last order I used a coupon found online 50 off my order of 500 or more…. This sure takes care of the shipping and handling expense!

HAPPY HUNTING but engage your brain and look carefully at the specs of the items you bid on.

Not Steve D Aug 10, 2010

Have you noticed that every single post praising them on every site discussing them looks as if the same person wrote it? "I've been buying from Bidz for over three years now and..." Those posts always have the name of the site to make sure that search engines take notice, most of them refer to happy multiple purchases (perhaps with one exception, which was happily resolved when the payment was refunded in full), and they all start with a complex sentence with an "and" in the middle, because that's the only style of writing the person who's paid for writing them knows. An interesting variety is the posts that tell us how smart they feel buying from the site, just so that we kind of feel we're in on a trade secret. The truth is simple: because jewelery is not really that different from money, you can't buy something worth $10K for a few hundred bucks, because it would have a higher scrap value. This is different from most any other sort of merchandise. Gold is gold and diamonds are diamonds and there's a minimum price you can get for them at any time so there is no reason to give them away for one-tenth of their real price. Sure enough, they can indicate any "retail" value they like but that number is completely meaningless for jewelery bought online, because you can't shop around for comparable items and if you get an appraisal for your purchase later they won't give a damn. So I'd say people who buy this stuff online thinking they get a free lunch get what they deserve. There's no such thing as cheap diamonds, except for when they ARE cheap.

Now, it's very different if you buy stuff like electronics. It doesn't have much of a scrap value, and if the seller needs to sell, they may need to sell at large discounts. Besides, you can shop around, because the same item can be compared across different retailers (unlike a diamond ring which is individually priced). So one thing to do to check whether their business is any good for customers is to google up the electronics that they sell. Sure enough, their "retail" price is a lot higher than what you can get their items for elsewhere. But funny enough, even the bid prices that people agree to pay long before the auction is over are often higher than retail prices on other sites. That despite the fact that you can check the price of what you're bidding on without leaving your browser. But no, people still get taken for a ride because they bid oh so much lower than the "retail price" number that in fact has no grounding in reality.

In short, think again how they can make money by selling diamonds at 90% off it they could get a better price by offering those diamonds to any jeweler. The answer is, because it's the suckers who buy them, like those who believe those "retail tags" on electronics even though it's very easy to check what the real price should be. Don't use them. And yes, ignore the praise from their reps disguised as customers. It is their job to spam forums with fake stories about tons of stuff purchased from them for peanuts. There must be some consumer protection law these guys are breaking with that sort of unscrupulous advertising. It's about time sites like complaintsboard.com made sure seemingly different users don't post from the same IP.

• Gm
    G-ma's House Aug 09, 2010

I've been buying from Bidz for over three years now and have only had to send back a very few items. I buy large orders and resell them. I can get them at low enough prices and pass that low price on to other consumers. In three years I've only had to return three watches, and that was because they had old batteries and weren't running. I don't mess with them, I just return them. The return was easy, non problematic and the refund came when expected, in full. As for my customers, in three years only a handful of items have been returned, mainly because the size was off, which was my fault for not double checking! I have a ring sizer now and check al the ring sizes before I sell them. I have return customers, international customers and local customers. They all have loved their jewelry. When I get it, I go through it and check it all out. I have found maybe 3-4 items than I've had to return because of being faulty. Considering how much I buy, (thousands of dollars worth over the 3 years) that is pretty darn good odds! EVERY COMPANY HAS FAULTY MERCHANDISE ONCE IN A WHILE. When you are dealing with the amounts Bidz does, they are going to have a few items be faulty once in a while. Everyone does!
    As for the "MADE IN CHINA" stickers - the BOXES are made in China - HELLO! Not the item, itself! If you only look for faults, then faults are all you're going to find. Not EVERY item from EVERY store is going to be 100% perfect. People return purchases to high end stores every day. It's part of retail business.
    All I'm going to say to people who want to try Bidz, is I've been buying from them for over three years and never had a single problem. Not with returns, not with customer service, not with replacement items and not with the jewelry...as a whole. There's always going to be someone unhappy with something. But this is not a bad company as far as myself and my customers have found. Try to take the negative remarks with a grain of salt. You can't make everyone happy all the time, and some people like to complain. I know this is going to make those people mad at me, but too bad. They got to say their opinion and I get to say mine. Listen to who you will.
    Bye, bye. Got to go check in my latest Bidz.com order and look at all the pretty jewelry I got!

chucha Aug 03, 2010

Buyers from BIDZ! Please turn on your brains and think, why some people are happy with the purchases and leave great feedbacks and some are saying "STAY AWAY from BIDZ"! --------- and the rest of you are saying: "Ohhhh, maybe I should stttttttay away from it"!

BECAUSE there are so many buyers who purchase everything on Bidz and resell at the stores (10 times higher)/Ebay (twice higher), etc... Those people will never want you to know how great the site actually is and the items are Authentic and true to description. Because they do not want you to be on the site, you are a competitor, you are bidding up the prices! For the last several years prices on bidz (bids itself) got higher, because site got more popular. Professional buyers (especially jewelers) are very unhappy about it. Not only they can not sell you the stuff they have in their jewelry store, but they can not purchase it now on a low price from Bidz (because even downtown LA jewelers can not get you lover prices than Bidz). I personally know one e-retailer website, that was advertising, that Bidz is "JUNK" and "we are GOOD!", I went to that site, checked, and all I saw is similar goods on a higher prices. Of course they will be saying that BIDZ is not good, because Bidz have all the customers!!! Customer support, btw, is pretty good, always answer quick, 24 hours available. If you are purchasing a tiny diamond that has a high compare value, keep in mind that it is not a retail price or the price recommended by the manufacture. Get you own ring that you had for ages and take it to the appraiser. They will "nicely" tell you that they will give a a MAX price value on the paper. Than go and try to sell your for that price. All the designer jewels are excellent! true retail price. I am a customer of Bidz, a happy customer. and you are right, maybe you should not buy from Bidz, because you are bidding up my prices! Before I could get Aquaswiss watch for $60-$80, now, the same watch, same model, only for over a $100! In one year interval.

Also, I took some designer diamond watch to a close by jeweler, he said...Ohhh, noooo, these are not the diamonds, it does not worth anything, I can get it from you for $200! Well, I did not give to him for $200, I went to a friend of mine, who is the jeweler, he said: all diamonds, all correct quality. It is your choice of course, I said as it is.

• Di
    DianaAlegria Jul 29, 2010

well I have bought many things from Bidz in the past and i have received all of them except for one package and when I reported that I have never received the item I did receive a full refund. I enjoyed the rings i purchased from them and wear them often and even get compliments from them. At the end of the day I payed $50 for an apparent 0.5 crt diamond ring they said was worth approx $500 I wear it all the time and enjoy it. I still would have paid that much for a dress ring.

Back when they used to sell loose stones I used to purchase lot of those as well and they all looked great. I haven't bought from them in some time now but was about to lok at engagement rings.

Even though I have had really good experiences in the past some of these experiences are scaring me now.

• Le
    lencarter Jul 10, 2010

mmmm its always the same, we hear from disgruntiled people but we never hear much about the happy customers, what I learnt was that it is ony 1% of complaints that are heard, the rest just don't come back. Can all this be true or is it just hyperbole. The only way to find out is to purchase something yourself and learn the hard or easy way, depending on your result, but remember if you wanna be a cheap scape you get what you pay for, and I hope that is something. I don't believe everything I read or see. Go to China and buy them yourselves on holiday, its more fun.

• Lo
    LONGK May 30, 2010

time to start buying AMERICIAN MADE

Maliadrux May 22, 2010

I bought several rings from bidz.com that came with a price tag of $3, 399.00. Of course I paid between $200-$250 through their auction, but after having a jeweler appraise them I discovered that I realistically paid a normal price. The rings are nice, but the thing is that bidz.com says you're paying 10% of what the real price is approximately. The reality is that you pay the normal price and they put a fake one on it that's like ten times what any sane jeweler would price it at. I guess they theoretically can get away with this though because it's their jewelry and technically they could say that's the price.
    So it's basically legal scamming. You won't get shortchanged, but I agree that they are scam artists because they lie about the real value of their jewelry, like their pricing is wayyyy off.

• Da
    Davidbidz Apr 29, 2010

For those of you that feel our products are not 100% authentic then you are mistaken. We take pride in the prodcuts we sell and to this day we have sold nothing but real genuine merchandise to all consumers. I would be happy to respond personally to anyone who has a complaint about our service. ([email protected])

Regards CEO: David Zinberg,

• Ki
    Kimaro45 Apr 11, 2010

I just bought a valentino watch off bidz.com worth 1645, and i only paid 345( including shipping and the 2 year warranty). I am really scared now if that its all a rip off. I called them twice, and they told me thet the watch is 100% authentic and it should be here on time. So you think they are fooling around or its actually authentic??

• Sc
    schamartin Mar 19, 2010

I bought a 3 carat diamond supposedly worth 30, 000 on their appraisal papers- I paid 4650---- I took it to several jewelers and they all laughed at me The highest dollar figure they gave me was 200.00 I threw a fit and Finally got my money back

• Ha
    HarriAnn2 Feb 26, 2010

I worked at a Pawn Shop for over 7 years, and want to share with some of what I learned there. Jewelry pricing can differ greatly from vendor to vendor. Average markup on jewelry can be 800%. Any company that carries their own credit will always charge more to cover the creditors who do not pay. When ordering from any jewelry company, try to access your price by what the jewelry would be if scrapped. On watches it is best to know the value of the watch from more than one source. I think that if you are going to order from Bidz or any other site, it is best to have some knowledge of the value of jewelry.

One of the first complaints I read about Bidz is that people are continously outbid by professional jewelers. Think about it, if the professional jewelers are buying the merchandise of Bidz, sorry, it just isn't bad or they would not be buying it. Logic.

I have bought some items from Bidz, and been pleased with my purchase, I always try to add in shipping and handling, etc. They deliver directly to my home, with signature required. Unless one has a loop and knows what they are looking at the chance of being ripped off by any jeweler is great. If you want to make sure what you are getting go to a reputable Pawn Shop, they will only take jewelry in that is real, so that if it does not sell, they can scrap it.

Good Luck

NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH THEM GOT SOME GREAT DEALS
    SHIPPING HEY EVERYBODY MAKES A FEW BUCS ON SHIPPING I DO
    IF YOU BID TOO MUCH JUST DONT PAY FOR IT THEY DONT CARE GET OVER IT

STEVIE D Feb 25, 2010

i have purchased from then for years I THINK THERE ITEMS ARE GREAT SWISS MADE WATCHES if you bid more than you should thats your fault

they start all auctions at a buc SO WHATS THE BEEF EVERY ONE MAKES A FEW DOLLARS ON SHIPPING

• Ha
    Happy Bidder Feb 14, 2010

I have bought some costume jewelry pieces that I LOVE. I will continue to purchase if I find something I like. I have bought about 25 items in the past two years. I was disappointed with maybe one purchase because it was smaller than it looked online. I didn't return it however. I look closely to the details as a result of that.

If you want high quality jewelry, you should go to a jeweler. Buying sight unseen is taking a lot for granted, however some of the items are a steal and well worth the price.

Happy bidder..

stoic1ness Feb 09, 2010

Thankful, I only spent $32 ($14 of which was shipping and handling) with Bidz.com, but it was a complete rip off. The item I purchased was advertised as a sterling silver ring with a garnet. The item that arrived...well, it's sort of funny actually. It had the 925 silver stamp on the inside...BUT IT WAS UPSIDE DOWN, AND BACKWARDS. Plus, it had "made in China" stamped on the other side. In addition to this, the ring gives me a rash on my finger if I wear it too long, which is something that happens when I wear copper, not silver. So, I believe what I received is a silver plated copper ring. Which was NOT what was advertised. And it may not have even been silver plated...it might just have been painted for all I know. I'm just lucky that I didn't have to spend to much to learn my lesson, and I would definitely warn people against shopping at bidz.com

• Pr
    PriestessMercury Feb 07, 2010

I've made several purchases from bids.com and have never had a problem. My favorite ring I got was a 10k white gold ring with amethysts and diamonds about a year ago. With shipping (which was I believe $10.95 at the time) it cost me a little under $50. I was skeptical and when at the mall one day i was browsing in Zales and asked the clerk to appraise the ring for me and she valued it at about $250, it was a little less then the $300 listed on the site, but I was very satisfied. I just made a purchase today and was very happy to see the new shipping prices, they range from fedex smart post to fedex overnight and you are no longer charged per item, the more you ship at one time the less s/h you pay each item. And to people who have said the items look smaller then what the thought, uh, yeah... they are obviously enlarged to show detail and they do put that nifty 1 inch mark above each item, so you can gauge how large the item really is ._.

Satria Feb 02, 2010

i just bought a Tonino lamborghinio watch for about 150. when i receive the item, i was so shocked that there is a sticker attach to the box that the item is made in CHINA.. i'm so confused is my watch is genuine watch o a fake watch.. please help me...

• Br
    Brownie46 Jan 24, 2010

Well, after purchashing 2 items from them, afer reading this it, s a little confusing. Some people are happy, some not. I, ll just have to wait & see. Will post an opinion when I recive the items. Brownie 46.

sadijara01 Dec 30, 2009

BUYER BEWARE!!! This site is nothing but a scam. I ordered 6 rings and took them the day I received them to a jeweler to be appraised...He said I would be lucky to get 20 for all six and that was pushing it because the gold was the flimsiest and weakest he had seen, no weight to it at all. I paid over 200.00 They were christmas presents that I had to send back. When I inquired about my refund, they said it was sent to my bank on christmas eve, gave me these bogus numbers and they took 15 percent that they said was because the merchandise was returned because the buyer didnt like it. when i explained that it was not represented correctly online they refused to acquiesce. I am still waiting for that credit back to my card which was supposed to have been a week ago. i hope they get a fraud case agaisnt them. they are a scam truly. Do Not Purchase from them at all. You will not receive your money back!

sadijara01 Dec 30, 2009

I totally agree! I bought 6 rings, lower level, and out of the six I kept 2, one because my girlfriend liked it online, and the other because it was just a simple silver ring. The rest were quoted as being 10k and 14K and the 14k was so thin that it almost broke trying it on. I took them to a jeweler who said that all of the rings together were maybe worth 20.00 I returned the items immediately although I am still waiting for my refund and I specified that the items I received were not of the quality that I was led to believe. They still made money. The refund was not in m account when it was supposed to be. I am really disgusted in this site. It truly is a scam. None of those items are worthe even half of the quoted retail price. BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Mi
    michigantiger Dec 24, 2009

I have to agree with the rest: the custom servise is nightmare! I spoke with the representative to place my very first order. Before I placed an order, I asked if my order would be held and shipped a few days later. The answer was a resounding yes. After the order was placed, she immediately changed her position. I have to go through an hour's ordeal to get through the phone line to get the promise the package can be rejected when delivered. I have to wait and see it this time thepromise is held.

I become a grumpy customer before I even received any products from bidz.com. Things do happen for a reason, and I guess they earned their reputation. The only good thing is that I don't have to pay for the shipping to return.

• Mo
    monn Dec 21, 2009

I am from australia and my sister actually bought a sapphire and diamond ring from bidz.com... she works for a reputable jewellry store here and when she received the ring had it valued with her company... she bought the ring for about $200 and it was valued at around $2000 so she definitely did well... i ordered a ring off bidz.com as well seeing my sister had been extremely happy with her purchase... i waited, but it never came in the mail not to say that maybe someone in the postal service could have flogged the dam thing but after telling bidz.com my money was refunded promptly... i still intend on purchasing a ring or something soon

• Xc
    xcellent Dec 16, 2009

Just be aware, many positive remarks about bidz.com here and on other sites are fake, they are posted by Bidz own staff or agents.

Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities and by flooding the directors of bidz email boxes.

Complaints can be made to...

Culver City Police. www.culvercitypolice.com. They are located at 4040 Duquesne Avenue, Culver City, and their phone number is. [protected]
    The FBI, IC3. https://complaint.ic3.gov/ctf.aspx
    Federal Trade Commission. http://www.ftc.gov/
    Better Business Bureau. http://www.bbb.org/us/
    Securities and Exchange Commission. http://www.sec.gov/
    US Department of Commerce. http://www.commerce.gov
    And anyone else you might think of. I have!

Bidz directors email addresses are...

CEO / David Zinberg. [email protected]
    President / CTO / Leon Kuperman. [email protected]
    CFO / Lawrence Kong. [email protected]
    COO / Claudia Liu. [email protected]
    CCO / Larry Russell. [email protected]
    Vice President / Executive Secretary / Marina Zinberg. [email protected]
    Auctions Manager / Vilius Zukauskas. [email protected]
    Don't bother with customer services, there's a contradiction in terms. Go directly to the top people and flood their email boxes.

Don't forget, when approaching the authorities, where you can, provide any evidence you have. Emails, photographs, copies of bidz web site pages, anything that might be relevant. Join me in a campaign to bring these fraudsters down, it is time we did.

Cheers,
    And I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

Comments

• Xc
    xcellent Dec 15, 2009

I have strong evidence of fraud and scams by Bidz.com and have a number of compalints before commerce watch dog organisations and law enforcement agencies, including the FBI. I encourage anyone who has any evidence of this companies unscrupulous dealings, to do the same. Complaints can be made to the Better Business Bureau, the Atorney Generals Office, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and of course the FBI through their Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Please visit this facebook page for some interesting information. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2893&id=100000550064203&saved#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000550064203

• Re
    Redfrckle Dec 11, 2009

I ordered two designer sterling bracelets and a sericell from Bidz.com. The sericell was $1 but I paid $16.95 in shipping. The sericell took 2 weeks to arrive and I was nervous because there was no communication, but it did arrive and it's a perfect gift for the person I got it for. I have no idea of it's value, but it was a gift for under $20 that meets my needs.

The bracelets arrived within 5 days, and they are gorgeous, high quality. I have since found the same bracelets available online for slightly less if you count the shipping charges, but easily within 10% of the total I paid.

So, I think I overpaid on everything because of the ridiculous shipping charges, but all in all I am happy. Maybe I got lucky. Based on the other reviews, I will research carefully before ordering from them again, and will only use a credit card I trust will back me up in a dispute, should one arise. But I did not have a bad experience with them at all for my first time.