Having problems with Diamondere?

Diamondere reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 2, 2014. The latest review Disappointed customer was posted on May 27, 2016. Diamondere has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews. Diamondere has resolved 0 complaints.

Diamondere Customer Service Contacts

101 Maple Street #4204
Redwood City, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Diamondere Customer Service. Initial Diamondere complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Diamondere above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Diamondere. Discuss the issues you have had with Diamondere and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Diamondere Complaints & Reviews

Diamondere — Disappointed customer

I have ordered a ring from www.diamondere.com and it looked really nice and was worth the money but the size...

www. Diamondere.com — They didn't repair jewellery and told me that the warranty was invalid

I bought ring from www.diamondere.com. I had the warranty, but when the stone fell out from the ring, I...

Diamondere.com — Rep didn't call us back and we haven't received the earning back

My husband bought earnings from the company www.diamondere.com. I was really disappointed, ‘coz one...