Bharat Gas — delay in delivery of lpg cylinder & poor service of dealer
I, Smt. P.Nayak consumer of Bharat LPG bearing cons. No.4631 of Anand Gas Service (Ph: [protected]), Serampore, Dist- Hooghly made complaint on 29.10.07 for non-delivery of gas & poor service by the said dealer. After my complaint, on the same day gas was delivered to me vide receipt dt.17.10.07. Again I booked for gas on 29.10.07 but till date no LPG was provided by the said dealer inspite of several reminders. It is most harassing that the said telephone was always kept busy and rarely one could make contact after trial even for several hours. This is too much harassing by the dealer being appointed by Bharat Gas Authority.
It is very much astonishing that no such information is received by me about the action taken by the authority on basis of said complaint.
Hope, this time you will take suitable steps to eradicate this problem for the benefits and satisfaction of LPG consumers.
7/H, B.C.Mukherjee Lane,
More Bharat Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Bharat Gas - delay in the delivery of cylinder!
- Bharat Gas Dealers /Agencies In Pune - poor service!
- Bharat Gas - poor service!
- Bharat Gas - want to change connection name
- Bharat Gas - pathetic service!
- Jindal Gas Agency/bharat Gas Service - tea packet attached with cylender
- Bharat Gas - non delivery of cylinders even after repeated reminders
- Hlrdc Bharat Gas Agency Naraingarh - no issue of cyliender
- Bharat Gas - Revathi Agencies, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad - not picking up phone - unable to book gas
- Bharat Gas Palace Rajpura (Punjab) 140401 - new cyilander with chula