Better Homes and Gardenssheets

A

I have brought king size sheets from Walmart for 49.99 form better homes and garden. Those were the worst sheets ever. When I took them out there was all wrinkled and then I washed them as told little balls a lol over the sheets from the material. I am very disappointed with better homes and garden. Walmart would not take them back Because I washed them. I would like my money back.

• Si
    sillysally2127 Nov 09, 2018

At least there were little balls . Mine started to frey and now have holes. Very disappointed too