Better Homes and Gardenssheet sets

My husband purchased two sets of Queen sized, 300 thread count wrinkle free (ha, that's a laugh because I have to iron them after washing) sheet sets. I change the sheets once a week, iron them and put them in a storage bag till the next changing. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed small tears in the top sheet in both sets. Yesterday, I again washed the sheets, and when they came out of the washer, there was a huge hole in the center of the top sheet. I am completely disgusted with these $50.00 per set sheets, and will never purchase anything from Better Homes and Gardens again.

I can be contacted at [protected] if anyone cares enough to contact me.
I have attached a picture of the sheet I described.

sheet sets

• Cy
    Cynthia Hattier Lewis Aug 09, 2017

I bought the 400 thread queen set and after several washings small holes are appearing all over - one is big. To the lady from Ocean Springs - did you contact BH&G ??
    Thanks,