Better Homes and Gardensnot receiving subscription and cookbook

L

On 3/24/2008 I mailed a check to add three years to my subscription, which was not to expire until november 2009, I have not received the new addition to my subscription and did not receive the all time favorites vol. 2 cookbook I was promised when renewing my subscription. Heres hoping to hear from you about this problem.

Leslie e. Smith.

• Updated by Christine Downing · Sep 10, 2018

Just bought it on the 1st and broke on the 8th

• Updated by Dianekrantz · Apr 17, 2019

These are very uncomfortable you can feel the metal of the frame. Paid too much money for this to only last a year

• Updated by cindylt · Jun 06, 2019

just very unhappy

• Le
    Leslie E. Smith Aug 06, 2008

why do you use the persons name address and phone number when you print a complaint, this is something that should not be done as you don't know who you are giving this privite information to

• Kc
    kc Oct 22, 2008

[protected] this is the number for BHG customer service system.

joan traynor Aug 31, 2009

I tried your recipe Mixed Berry Tartlets page 29 on All-time Favorites Cookbook volume 3. It was a complete failure. I made the tarts the night before because of an early luncheon. The crust fell apart and the berries looked skimpy and I followed the recipe for 1 12oz bag of frozen berries. I tried the whipping recipe and it never whipped. I ended up throwing it out. The recipe cost me $12.00. Packaged pie dough, berries, whipping cream, lemon curd. If there is a secret to whipping I am unaware of it. Also it should be noted that it is not recommended for making the night before. It does not hold up over night.

Donna Stortz Feb 20, 2012

I am receiving two copies monthly for the past two months. One of the copies has the wrong address. How do report this for a correction? Please advise, since I can find no information on the magazine or the internet. [protected]@juno.com

Joana Samad Aug 15, 2018

Package states they are rust resistant; they have the chrome finish, but after 3 months in my bathroom they have ruste; I have picture proof.

• Li
    Liz Croyden Aug 20, 2018

In February 2016 your magazine featured a super blue and white circled wallpaper, which I would like to purchase. Number of enquiries have proved fruitless!
    Please help
    Thankyou Liz Croyden Uk

• Ed
    ed natale Aug 20, 2018

I am trying to contact b.h.g. about there product, towels not the magazine.ineed a phone number. it is as you are hiding. call the 800 # is only for the magazine. I have a b/b. have bought many towels they just schred apart. how can you help.my name is ed natale jr. phone [protected].please call

• De
    Denys Nicastro Aug 20, 2018

burnt this candle 1 day and have SOOT ALL OVER MY HOUSE!!! WHAT A MESS!!! Should Pay For Cleaning Crew!!!

• De
    Destiny Raven Aug 20, 2018

To Whom it may concern:

I just got one of your solar powered bird baths as a gift and i noticed the screw and bolt must be stripped on one of them. Will you please send me a replacement screw and bolt so my stand can be sturdy? My address is:
    Destiny Berkseth
    2321 NE 30th St.
    Bremerton, WA 98310

Thank you so much!

Destiny Berkseth

• Ka
    Kathleen Vazquez-butterflyshadow Aug 28, 2018

I have purchased these bowls for 4 children, and every single bowl from 8 sets had the lock part of the tops break off after only 5 days of school. This is ridiculous.. I would like to be able to replace these, ill be happy to send you your crappy bowls back. But as a single parent, its hard to budget for all new bowls that were JUST PURCHASED...

• He
    Heather1985 Sep 01, 2018

Bought the set king sheet set I open it and the fitted sheet was ripped please call me I was told to write you are call [protected] heather

• Ne
    Neina Sep 01, 2018

I purchased Item # Clay Beige -BH44-[protected]% Egyptian Cotton Blanket ! This item is not worth a Dime ! It sheds just like a DOG ! It is all over my bed room floor lint, little pieces of the blanket, Never buy anything again like this ! Would like a refund please !Thanks Neina Draughn

Don Boice Sep 03, 2018

I bought a set of Queen sized sheets/pillow cases at Walmart and the package said said they were wrinkle resistent. They are the most wrinkled pillow cases I have seen in my 76 years of life. The sheets are fine but the pillow cases are the pits. They came out of the dryer wrinkled the first washing and have done the same every subsequent washing.

• Va
    Val Butler Sep 05, 2018

I have purchased 9 from Walmart taken a few back have not had any of them at least 6 months and now none of them work very bad item and at $23.00 each that's a lot money. Are you able to assist me I am very unhappy will not recommend this item to anyone. Worked at first but now the buttons stick or they do not blow

• Li
    Lizzy and Sep 06, 2018

Recently purchased better homes and gardens scented candle. I became very sick from this candle. Vomiting, dizzy and lightheaded. I think this product needs to be pulled from your products.

• Kb
    kb5198 Sep 10, 2018

Hi we recieved a wax warmer as a gift from someone, they bought it walmart brand new and everytime we use it, the bulb makes a burn mark on the glass where the wax cube goes..could this company possibly put the wrong bulb in the packaging, ? has there been any recalls?

• Tr
    Treawell Sep 18, 2018

Address for Better Homes and Garden magazine.I do not order on the computer. [protected]@juno.com

Noneknown Sep 18, 2018

I have three of the 16 oz canisters and have been looking for a fourth to put on a shelf that I got. I can't seem to find anyone in our area that carries the small one. Can you help me. I live in Largo FL.

Christine Downing Sep 19, 2018

Just bought it the 1st and broke on the 8th..Not happy! Never had a candle break

Christy N Oct 02, 2018

I recently received this set as a gift. And when I took all the pieces out I realized that I was missing the power cord, power box, and cord that goes from the power box to the lights. I do not know where it was purchased from. I would love to get them set up around my flower beds. I think it would be a beautiful piece to add to them.

• Hu
    Huthmegan13 Oct 28, 2018

I purchased a bath mat about 2 months ago from Walmart. First it has never suction to my tub I've tried multiple times . My 4 year old daughter had fell because of the mat coming up. Now the mat has black mold all threw it on the front and back side ! Has got to be the worst bath mat ever made

• Ci
    Cindy derryberry Oct 31, 2018

Today 10/20/18 I purchase the bH&g wide tip ironing board. The board is missing a leg cover on this ironing board. I was wondering if it is possible to receive a replacement cover for this leg. Thanking you in advance.

Janice Harding Oct 31, 2018

Acct#[protected]. I just received this book that I did not order. I already have been billed for another one that I did not order.Please do not send any more books. I am no longer subscribing to Better Homes and Gardens. Is this some kind of scam?Do I need to report this to someone else?What do I need to do to resolve this problem?

Chelsie LeAnn Russell Nov 12, 2018

I bought a wax warmer a few months ago from Walmart, and it recently quit working. I thought it was the bulb and it was blown so I changed it. Put the new bulb in and still wouldn't work, changed outlets and still didn't work. How can we fix this? I don't have the receipt. I'd like to get a new one if possible or refund.

Jay Fink Nov 12, 2018

My out door patio swivel chairs have broke at the weld and two people fell back wards on their back. I was tolled this is a known problem and to contact Better Homes and Garden for replacement bottoms. Jay Fink 2600 Big Daddys road Pikeville NC 27863.

• Da
    Danielle Bell Apr 16, 2019

Hello. I purchased the better homes and gardens 6 cube organizer from my local dirt cheap. When I tried to assemble the organizer, I noticed it did not come with the instruction manual or the hardware. How can I get it mailed to me?
    Thanks
    Danielle Bell
    1101 Palmetto Dr
    Pasadena, TX 77506
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• Di
    Dianekrantz Apr 27, 2019

We purchased a patio set last year and the cushions are already worn out. This is ridiculous, It is on a covered porch does not get weathered. Diane Krantz [protected]. Does this have any kind of warranty ? Not comfortable to sit on can feel the metal of the Frame

• Br
    Brenda Johnson May 01, 2019

I was denied a price match refund for an item I purchased. What is the difference between walmart item #[protected] and #[protected] ?

• Br
    Brenda Johnson May 01, 2019

• Ci
    cindylt Jun 15, 2019

Order this in April and already rusting spent a lot of money and I dont think it will last more than one season. Just shocked and not sure what to do I can send pics of my deck all stained with rust spots bought a outdoor carpet and that has rust spots to. If I knew it would rust this quicky I would have never bought it!!

• Jb
    JBesseli Jul 14, 2019

Better Homes and Gardens Patio Set
    The cushions and pillows fade right away even with a cover over the set in summer, stored out of any weather.
    The cushions shreds split in just 1 year

Didn't last 2 years -

Need replacement cushions -
    No support from Better Homes & Gardens set purchased from Walmart

• Ka
    Kay Clifton Aug 17, 2019

I bought one of your hampers 3 weeks ago the bottom left corner is broken. Th screw went all the way through . Causing the hamper to loose and wobbly. What do I do? I love using you products I don't want this to stop me from getting your products and using them.

DONNAse Aug 28, 2019

I routine purchase these melts. For the last 2 months they don't seem to have any smell at all, on any one that I buy. I usually spend $20 every 2 weeks. I have been very disappointed, will have to switch to another brand. What seems to be the problem? I would like a refund of the money I spent on these melts that didn't have a smell at all.

Donald K Larrew Sep 08, 2019

Lights worked for about a month. Power adapter no longer works cannot find another.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices