Bethea Jennerspamming

J

I have been spammed by them for at least 2 years. All they want is your money. They were "seeing" all kinds of things in my future, all I had to do was to urgently send them $$ so they can give me the exact dates for me to act "before it too late". I happen to know the astrology a little myself, so I knew right away that all their statements are total crap. I am surprised they are still in operation. I would think the cops would get them long time ago.

RESOLVED

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: [email protected], [email protected]

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT [protected]

Telephone No: [protected]

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

• Be
    Bethea Aug 15, 2008

Dear Jeannie

Thanks for your enlightening message. The reason you were receiving my forecasts was because you provided me your birth information. I cannot possibly prepare anybody's chart, let alone email it to you, unless you provided me your email address and your birth information. It's possible that you may not have intended to supply this information and that you accidentally gave me this information. As strange as that may sound, I'm willling to give you the benefit of the doubt.

However, you can always unsubscribe to my forecasts at any time. I am surprised that you continued to receive my forecasts for 2 years. There's always information on how to unsubscribe on each email I send. Perhaps the reason you didn't unsubscribe was because these forecasts were of some value to you. Is that possible? If so, I'm glad that I was of help to you. And in return for this help, I get this lovely message from you on this board.

Thank you, and if you are ever interested in receiving my forecasts again, please get in touch.

yours,

Bethea

• Ed
    Eddie Aug 23, 2008

" in return for this help, " - Bethea seems to be capable of fooling herself a great deal. The clients here are mostly saying not that she helped but that she duped them. Her angry tone not encouraging to new customers.

• Aw
    A. Wingtipes Feb 22, 2011

Has anyone noticed how when more complaints are brought out there is a simple little note saying get ahold of customer service and not a single thing to actually dispute a single claim made??