BestPriceGlasses.combestpriceglasses.com makes me very happy

I just received my new sunglasses. I'd been on vacation and they were here when I got home... I'm very
pleased...They are very well put together and I can see great with
them...You know how it is, sometimes when you order on the internet your
not sure the first time what to expect...

I will use them again and recommend to all my friends

Jill Hall

• Bestpriceglasses.com was developed by eye doctors, and optical experts to create an inexpensive method for people to acquire high-quality, finished prescription eyeglasses. From their experience in both private offices and retail establishments, the founders of www.bestpriceglasses.com decided they could provide this service for people inexpensively, bypassing expensive retail establishments.

Bestpriceglasses.com uses the same high-quality materials, but can offer prescription eyeglasses at a high discount because of their high volume, since Bestpriceglasses.com doesn't have the additional overhead constraints (such as retail rent space, behind-the-counter employees, and expensive displays) that your doctor's office or optical must overcome. Since operating http://www.bestpriceglasses.com is much less expensive than a typical retail establishment, Bestpriceglasses.com is able to pass these savings on to the general public.

Sandy321 Feb 27, 2012

At first I was skeptical to try out ordering my prescription eyeglasses online. I went to Bestpriceglasses.com and tried it anyway. To my amusement, not only did I get the lowest price for them but I was not expecting the lenses did work out great for my eyes. I love the frames and they are in good quality. I am now a loyal customer and will keep coming back.

Sandy

lisapp Feb 27, 2012

I really love to talk up companies that go the extra mile for the customer. I ordered glasses for my daughter and was a little bit worried that she hadn't tried them on but we had measured her face like it said to on their website. Well, the glasses arrived and they are great! She has gotten so many compliments on howw cute they are as well as being unique to our area. No other kid has these glasses at her school.

Again, use their HELP section to figure out which frames will fit your face and to help guide you on the kinds of lenses that work in certain frames. I really like being able to take my time without the pressure of a salesman as the optical store.

Thank you BestPrice Glasses!
    Lisa

• Sh
    Shelly32 Feb 29, 2012

I also tried bestpriceglasses.com for my grandpa s' eyeglasses. First I just went to their site and looked for the frames that I think suits my Grand and fits to him. Then I just entered the prescription. After less than a week, the glasses arrived. And my grand tried them on, we are happy and satisfied with what we got. I will be ordering more for me and mom too!

Shelly

Lily321 Mar 02, 2012

I am a Mom of 2 active kids that always have their prescription eyeglasses broken. It is spent a lot of money always getting them a new pair. I tried out bestpriceglasses.com and I their customer service rep for the recommended frames. They recommended bendable eyeglasses for my kids and the lenses are made into high impact Polycarbonate lenses. I ordered two pairs, got them in less than a week and it is pretty amazing that my kids are still using them up to now, it has been 5 months since I ordered them and the glasses endured the wear and tear. I will be ordering two more pairs for a back up! Thank you so much Bestpriceglasses.com!

• My
    Myra321 Mar 07, 2012

Hello,

I certainly love the services at bestpriceglasses.com. Very professional and the products are guaranteed. Fast delivery time and processing. Other websites can ship in within a month but on bestpriceglasses.com it would only take a week. I will surely keep suing their services.

Myra

• Le
    Levy123 Mar 08, 2012

I wanted to share my experience purchasing from Bestpriceglasses.com, I ordered a pair of cute eyeglasses for my daughter. The glasses arrived less than a week. The frames are lovely and she tried them on, however something is unclear on the left lenses. We contacted their customer service representative via chat and we get response at real time. I was issued RMA number, had the glasses returned along with the copy of Rx. I was very happy for their quick and very professional response. They had the glasses remade at no cost to me. The glasses came perfect. Thanks to Bestpriceglasses.com

Levy

• Ak
    Akib Mar 09, 2012

It's my 5th ordered pair on your site bestpriceglasses.com, and as always the lenses are of very high quality of Polycarbonate. As for the frames, they are manufactured with 100% high Standards. This is the reason why I kept on shopping in your site, and I am not getting tired of it and I will not, No...never...
    In fact, just recently submitted my 6th pair of Fashionable Prescription Sunglasses. LOL... And I can't wait to have it. I'm just so excited, really!!
    Thank you Bestpriceglasses for the wonderful and guaranteed products.

Dida
    California

• Sh
    Sharon02 Mar 09, 2012

I received my first pair of sunglasses with my prescription. Just out of curiosity when I heard about your website from an office mate. She looked cool wearing a unique style of sunglasses so I tried to place an order myself. I picked a chick looking oversize sunglasses and placed an order. After a week I got them in the mail, and WOW! the frames look just the way I imagined them to be. And it was so cool, I love the frames and my prescription works great! I will definitely keep coming back.

Thanks!
    Sharon

• Pe
    Peter_01 Mar 13, 2012

Hi Bestpriceglasses.com,

I just received my order today. They are GREAT! Even Better than what I expected. Will definitely shop from you again!

Peter Spar

Steven321 Mar 13, 2012

I have been a loyal customer to bestpriceglasses.com since 2009 and I have never have any issues on my order. I enjoyed the discount codes worth 15% off and I was also able to avail half the price on an exchange pair when I tried to change my prescription lenses from Single Visions to Bifocals. I really love the quality of the product and excellent service that bestpriceglasses.com is providing. Kudos to bestpriceglasses.com!

Steven

• Kr
    KristinaWard Mar 14, 2012

I ordered two pairs of glasses from bestpriceglasses.com and I got my order in just a week. I was so amazed of the quality of the products. I am now using one pair regular eyeglasses and one pair sunglasses. I really love them. I will definitely come back to order another pair.
    Kristina Ward

• Ni
    Nikolay_01 Mar 22, 2012

Hello!
    I live in Israel and I ordered a pair of RR1103 Rimless Glasses in 1.56 Index "Corning 6G" Photochromic Progressive, It was mailed to me on 3/13/12 and I just got them today. They are perfect just what I wanted them to be. I thank you bestpriceglasses.com for the great service and products you provide.

Nikolay Tselikov

• Je
    Jenny_B Mar 23, 2012

I heard of bestpriceglasses.com from a friend of mine. she has this new pair of uniquely styled fashion eyeglasses that I have never seen on any local eye wear store. I was so envious to get those pair so I checked out your website and ordered a pair I love the first time I saw it on your site. Just what I expected, they came in the mail a week after I placed the order. They are very pretty and the prescription works great! I will definitely shop for more!
    Jenny

SteveRiley Mar 27, 2012

Hi,
    This is Steve Riley of Canada. I ordered 3 pairs of prescription eyeglasses on Bestpriceglasses.com. I love their products and the customer service. Excellent place to shop for your prescription eyeglasses.

Steve

• Sk
    Skh_01 Mar 27, 2012

Hello,
    Can't figure out how to put this review on your website, so if you can
    please do it for me. Thanks.
    "Very happy with my newly arrived prescription sunglasses. They are exactly
    what I wanted and I'm very picky. It took me months of searching on and off
    at various sites. I thought that I may have to settle for turning regular
    prescription glasses into sunglasses until I stumbled upon this site. It
    has a large selection of fashion sunglasses to choose from and to my
    amazement they can turn any of them into prescription sunglasses! Anyway,
    just wanted to say thank you for such high quality product at a very
    reasonable price. I keep telling my husband how much I love my sunglasses
    and since there are a few members of my family who wear glasses, I'll be
    back for more. Highly recommended!"
    SKH

• Al
    Alley_03 Apr 05, 2012

I a writing to let you guys know how satisfied I am with the glasses I ordered with Bestpriceglasses.com. I got them very affordable cost and I love the craftsmanship of the frames. I ordered them just a week a go and today I got them in the mail. I am a very happy customer, and I will surely come back to shop for more.

Alley

Thank you very much!

I got the item and I am so satisfied with the item and its perfect. Also I would like to mention about your customer service team who always answer and give support instantly. Keep it up...

Mohamed Nafiu

I am Nancy Leclerc from Florida
    I am so glad that they are tacking care of my return product that i had sent, I return them for exchange and now they are on processing.

Good Day!!!

I just received my glasses today and i am very happy with it, I know I am so exaggerated that i should write a positive complain here about bestprice. But i am just Happy with the glasses i ordered from them, To bestprice... keep it up!!!

nelly cannon

steven_copelin Apr 15, 2012

Walking by faith I love my new glasses . You all ROCK!!! They are perfect and fit just right. Thanks !! I can see again. Also shipping was very fast. Thanks again!!! Steven Copelin

Sambestpriceglasses Apr 15, 2012

@Thud,
    Please provide us your order confirmation number. You may contact us at [email protected] or call us during office hours at [protected]. We will be glad to take a look at the order history and resolve any issue ASAP.

Sam

lindsay_01 Apr 15, 2012

I just wanted to comment on the great service I have received from your company. I made a mistake with my PD measurement and immediately I received an email and phone message. I made the correction and again almost immediately my order was updated and processed. I shop online a lot and have had many unpleasant experiences. It is refreshing to know there is still good customer service out there. I am so excited for my new glasses and will be a return customer. I have told all my friends about the site and encouraged them to order glasses as it was super easy!

Thanks again

Lindsay

John_martin Apr 17, 2012

Hi,
    I heard of bestpriceglasses.com from my officemate. And I was envious of the safety Rx insert lenses he got from the website. I ordered one pair and eventually added another two pairs. I got them just a week a go, the processing was too fast. They were just what I expect them to be. Kudos to Bestpriceglasses.com!

Jonathan Martin

Sambestpriceglasses Apr 25, 2012

@Thud,

Customer satisfaction is is our priority. Contact us at [protected] or email to [email protected] We will be more than happy to resolve any issues you have regarding your order.

Sincerely,
    Sam

• At
    Atasha Apr 25, 2012

Your company deserves a good reward, because of doing such a great business, you are the only online company who gives opportunity to the customer who cant afford to buy quality glasses with cheap prices.

hi bestprice

jade here from chicago, i just noticed that you guys are amazing. i ordered a pair of glasses for my mom, and she just called me earlier and told me that she received a nice gift from me. i thought your product is just an ordinary gift to my her but i was wrong, thank you bestprice for making my mom happy

jade

hi

i would like to extend my thank you to all the staff of bestprice glasses company,
    the glasses i received are perfect, the size fits me and the prescription are all good,

mike

goo day!!!

bestpriceglasses are the best online shop that sell glasses in good condition. I am a loyal customer since last 2 years, until this time i am still using the glasses i purchased from the, for the last 2 year, and im glad that i just received my sunglasses order for my vacation use, thank you guys,

Tom

jade143 Apr 25, 2012

Keep up the good work!!!

bestpriceglasses helps me find and answer my questions regarding the glasses i needed, they made my transition glasses that become darker outside and turns clear indoors. i can use them for both regular and sunglasses.

jason

dear bestprice,

thank you guys for a job well done. my glasses is no nice, i ordered them, last last week. i'd never thought that i can received them as early as i didn't expected. thank you for a wonderful service,

jelo

• Je
    jessica24 May 02, 2012

thank you bestpriceglasses for an extra nose pads that i had requested, i need extra because i was accidentally broke the old ones, thank you

jessica

sarah321 May 15, 2012

hello, Denise here from UK, i would like to thank you guys for being such a good company, the glasses i ordered was so nice, i will promise to refer your company to all my friends,

• As
    ashleycare May 15, 2012

Hi bestpriceglasses, thank you
    for the extra frame that you sent to me. as a replacement of my broken frame.

best regards
    ashley

• As
    ashleycare May 15, 2012

thank you bestprice for my eyeglasses that i received, they are so nice, very attractive colors, with nice design,

kristine

• Lo
    loisecanada May 16, 2012

hi bestprice,

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you guys, you made my glasses good, almost all my friends appreciate it. keep it up!!!

Loise

Jason Rowe May 16, 2012

hi bestpriceglasses

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you guys, the glasses i received is so nice aND almost all my friends appreciate it.

Thanks
    loise

• Gi
    Gill456 May 16, 2012

dear bestprice

Guys i already received my pair of glasses that i ordered, they are nice,

Thanks

• Er
    erick77 May 17, 2012

Good day bestprice

I really appreciate talking to someone live when i try to contact you on chat. It really helps a lot. Thanks again for your time.

Erickson

• Di
    diana garcia May 21, 2012

thank you bestprice for taking care of my return glasses, thank you for the prompt response to my chat and email, now my glasses is on the way to your facility, because i ask you to exchange my glasses, since i bought a wrong frame sizes, thank you ...