The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Best Buy Geek Squad — misquoted pricing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Geek Squad quoted price to fix computer, local store called back to give new estimate for repair. When returned call somehow directed to customer service at Best Buy corporate office. Customer Service advised of balance to repair computer but when asked if deposit already given at store went toward that the customer service agent said yes.
I feel that wrong information was given and instead of Best Buy being liable for the misstake they are standing behind their customer service department and saying that the notes on their end or proof that we agreed to have computer fixed at that price. Not true! Huge misscommunication here...Be very careful taking computer to Geek Squad at Best Buy and trusting them that the price they quote and even call back to approve will be the actual price when you go to return to pick up electronics.
More Best Buy Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off!
- Geek Squad - phone insurance
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks!
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - did not replace defective part for freezer
- Geek Squad - can't fix my problem
- Geek Squad - moving old info from old microsoft hard drive to newly purchased hard drive work done with geek squad at hutchinson, mn location
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - dumb # geek squad agents!