Menu

Best Buy  -  Computer monitors

K
Author of the complaint
4:56 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went into my local best buy after trying to play a game on my PC monitor that should be but is. After chatting with tech support (Geek Squad) and allowing them to access my computer they advised me that the monitors I purchased are actually not as described on the box or the monitor itself. They told me that I need to return to best buy and let them know that I was sold improper equipment. I saved those chats and took them with me as well to my local best buy where I purchased the items on my Father's BB credit card. The lady Nina who was helping me was very rude and disrespectful, unprofessional and needs MUCH additional training. She then proceeded to tell me to bring in my entire computer and monitors, which I told her I won't do that considering she advised me if my computer gets damaged while in their hands that is my issue and they will not be paying for my computer. She was crazy out of her mind since it cost me $5000... She needs so much more training than what she has gotten in the past, that's for sure.

More Best Buy complaints & reviews

Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product
Best Buy - No response to my e-mail