Bensons for Beds — terrible customer service
I ordered and paid online for a mattress. Bensons very quickly took my money but didn't notify me there was a security issue. So I waited and waited for the invoice and finally called, not knowing there was a problem. When I finally got through and got that cleared up (they had no intention of calling to let me know there was an issue apparently), we arranged a delivery time. They said the mattress was coming in stock on the 21st, with delivery on the 26th, which I couldn't do so we agreed on the 27th. I rearranged meetings, and made sure I could be home all day. I was told that I'd get a text message 2 days before. SHOCK, no text message. BIGGER SHOCK, when I called to confirm, the woman put in the wrong date and they had me down for the 29th which I couldn't do. BIGGEST SHOCK, she lied through her teeth and claimed it was never the 27th. When I confronted them with dates and times of conversations, they then backed down and claimed it was 'a misunderstanding'.
NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I won't have the mattress for at least another week, and they've gone to great pains to make this as difficult and unpleasant as possible.
More Bensons for Beds Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep to live mattress from Bensons Beds - mattress is rubbish
- Bensons for Beds - avoid this costly and frustrating company!
- Bensons for Beds - poor customer service & broken promises
- Bensons for Beds - bensons for beds scam
- Bensons for Beds - disgraceful customer service
- Bensons for Beds - new bed - order no. a5383117
- Bensons for Beds - delivery
- Bensons for Beds - sydney bed & divan
- Bensons For Beds Burnley - unpleasent manner in staff
- Bensons for Beds - igel mattress (double)