The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bensons For Beds Burnley — unpleasent manner in staff
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had an interview at bensons for beds on monday 15th november 2010. Due to financial problems I had to phone up 'bensons' to inform them of my situation and that I could not attend today. The way I was spoken to was absolutely unacceptable. After raising her voice to me over the phone and telling me the interviews were cancelled, she said I was wasting her time and hung up the telephone. I would like something to be done about this as I have never been spoken to in such an appauling manner. The lady's name was dawn. I feel that she should of been more understanding and told me it is okay, as it was not my fault that I couldn't make the interview. Her customer service skills are definately not upto the standards they should be. I will be letting my family and friends know about this incident and there may be a loss of many customers for bensons for beds.
Miss e l carne
More Bensons For Beds Burnley Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep to live mattress from Bensons Beds - mattress is rubbish
- Bensons for Beds - avoid this costly and frustrating company!
- Bensons for Beds - poor customer service & broken promises
- Bensons for Beds - bensons for beds scam
- Bensons for Beds - disgraceful customer service
- Bensons for Beds - new bed - order no. a5383117
- Bensons for Beds - delivery
- Bensons for Beds - sydney bed & divan
- Bensons for Beds - igel mattress (double)
- Bensons for Beds - mattress