Bensons For Beds Burnleyunpleasent manner in staff

I had an interview at bensons for beds on monday 15th november 2010. Due to financial problems I had to phone up 'bensons' to inform them of my situation and that I could not attend today. The way I was spoken to was absolutely unacceptable. After raising her voice to me over the phone and telling me the interviews were cancelled, she said I was wasting her time and hung up the telephone. I would like something to be done about this as I have never been spoken to in such an appauling manner. The lady's name was dawn. I feel that she should of been more understanding and told me it is okay, as it was not my fault that I couldn't make the interview. Her customer service skills are definately not upto the standards they should be. I will be letting my family and friends know about this incident and there may be a loss of many customers for bensons for beds.
Miss e l carne

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices