bella terra (sk cosmetics)unethical sales tactics

S

I was at NorthPoint Mall in Alpharetta yesterday and was approached by a young man at a cosmetics kiosk trying to hand me something. I refused whatever it was, and he went back to the kiosk, grabbed something and followed behind me until I glanced back at him. He handed me a small product sample while motioning with his hand to apply to the eye area. He then walked back to the kiosk and another young man standing at the kiosk started saying to him, " Oh, she is gorgeous without makeup." The second young man, Avi, kind of took over from there. He started asking me if I knew about the Dead Sea and telling me that the products had minerals from the Dead Sea and that these minerals were good for the skin. I am a mature person and usually don't fall for these sales tactics, but I have never experienced anything like this at all. He started by rubbing the exfoliating gel on the inside of my wrist and then the daily cream. He told me it was buy one get one free day and kept asking me to compare the results to my untouched wrist to see how much better the treated wrist looked and felt. I was totally overwhelmed with the sales talk and ended up spending $250 in two different sales. After he closed the first sale, he had me sit in his chair while he put the bella terra primer on one side of my face and then the foundation and then blush and bronzer. In both sales, he said that he was out of the small container but then whispered that he would let me have the large size for the price of the small. I'm telling you I feel so stupid for falling for these lines he was feeding me. After I got home, I went on the website and realized the products have no Dead Sea minerals in them, the cost of the products online are less than what he was telling me, and there is only one size. He lied to me by telling me he was out of the small size but would sell me the larger size at the smaller size price. The product sample that the first representative gave me was a Dead Sea product but the bella terra products I bought are not. I can't believe how overwhelming this all was. I googled the Company and discovered this complaint board with complaints from people all over that have had the same experience as I did. I have not tried to return the products and there is nothing on my receipt that says no refunds, but I am too embarrassed to go back to the mall kiosk and ask. I am afraid they will not refund, based on what I've read so far. I have not opened the products. I hate that I purchased them. I love my usual product and don't have any idea why I purchased this stuff. My advice to you is to refuse to have anything to do with these lying salespersons who are only interested in making the most sales they can.