Bella Terra Cosmetics Logo

Bella Terra Cosmetics

Having problems with Bella Terra Cosmetics?

Bella Terra Cosmetics reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 22, 2009. The latest review BB Cream / Foundation / Blush was posted on Mar 7, 2021. The latest complaint BB Cream / Foundation / Blush was resolved on Mar 07, 2021. Bella Terra Cosmetics has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 41 reviews. Bella Terra Cosmetics has resolved 18 complaints.

Bella Terra Cosmetics Customer Service Contacts

8752 Westpark Drive
Houston, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bella Terra Cosmetics Customer Service. Initial Bella Terra Cosmetics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bella Terra Cosmetics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bella Terra Cosmetics. Discuss the issues you have had with Bella Terra Cosmetics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bella Terra Cosmetics Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Belle Terra Bella Pierre Dermalactives — scam company

There are no prices posted and you don't know what you are paying until they print out the receipt...

bella terra — curiosity

I don't have a complaint yet but I am curious after reading these complaints of no refund and such. I...

bella terra — overly priced and sale.

I was walking around the Parks Mall trying to shop for my boyfriend and his birthday. I have a full face of...

Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics — price rip off

I was stopped at the Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics kiosk by an extremely pushy salesman. He said his name wa...

Bella Terra Cosmetics (lynnhaven mall) — forceful practices, fraud

They got me too!!! I was walking by and the guy grabbed my arm then rubbing on my hands. He was slim, dark...

bella terra — unethical sales

Totally pushy heavily accented man at the Bella kiosk approached me and my husband at the mall. Handed me a...

Bella Terra Cosmeticsfeel riped off

I left sehpora wit a new foundation 2 brushes and nail polish and this charming man at da mall with an accent stops me and asked me what i bought and i told him and he says he wants to show me an all natural make up and I tell him I had to go cuz my fam wanted to leave already so he says to give him a few mins to show me how the make up works and stuff and he said if at da end I thought it was a waste of time he would give me 2 free eyeshadows so I decided to give him a chance he started telling me how d make up at sephora was xpensive & we just payed for da name n how bad it's for da skin (but he did tell me his make up was expensive too so i gues its my fault)and said to look in da mirror and said my skin looked oily and unnatural and he said if he could put the tBella Terra makeup on and said its all natural an u know and what ur putting on ur skin all safe and blah blah blah so he puts it on me well half my face and u know wat their make up did look better than da one I had on that I purchased at sephora so in told him I liked it he proceeded to do my whole face with Bella Terra and it looked so natural and it added a beautiful glow to my skin and then he showed me all the things the shadows can b used so I was sold!! So the guy took me to his "office" and showed me the prices on his laptop said he was going to give me a discount cuz he liked me so I bought the foundation concealer blush and 3 brushes all for $126 he was very nice and polite a little flirty but I didn't buy it cuz heflirted!!! I liked the product an I still do but It's expensive!!! That's y I feel ripped off I'm goin to check on ebay I heard its cheaper he said if I found it online for just one penny less he would match it!!!

• Ti
      Tiffanyhaddock Jan 31, 2014

I went there yesterday and got stopped by a guy named RAVID. I felt very harassed into buying the foundation powder stuff. He knew I didn't want it but he proceed to keep telling me he was going to give me these other products because he liked me. He told me the foundation stuff was 60 dollars so I agreed to buy it. He took my card and when I got the recite, the total was $249.10. I was furious! I told him that it was only supposed to be 60 and I want to return this stuff. And his reply was "did you not look when you signed?" Which I agree I probably should have but he shouldn't have forced his products on me and told me he was "giving" them to me when he actually charged me. I want my money back and I will not let this go. I am going to call everyone I possibly can about this and something will be done. After I got my recite and told him I wanted to return the products and he said what he said, he was smiling and gave me two hugs before I walked away. I don't appreciate this at all and something is going to be done about it.

Bella Terra Cosmetics Nov 06, 2013

Hi Jenny -

We are very sorry you had this experience and we acknowledge the unsavory sales tactics put forth by some of our kiosk operators and do not condone this type of treatment. We take complaints from our customers very seriously and work feverishly to resolve any issue in a timely manner, including the poor treatment of customers from our kiosk operators. Unfortunately the kiosk operators act independently of Bella Terra Cosmetics, Inc. and so our recourse is limited.

We encourage customers of Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics to contact the corporate office should they have any issue including but not limited to returns, complaints or product inquiries. We can be reached toll free at [protected] or by email at [email protected]

-Bella Terra

terra bellathis product totally sucks, and I say that with confidence

I absolutely hate this product! I hardly where foundation, well this sales guy seemed to convenience me that this product will be all I need, well its NOT! After a week of trying it out I realized it was over priced, comes off verry easily and also makes me break out. It doesn't blend in which the sales guy tried to convenience me of. I will never buy this crap again. It was a waste of money and all i got out of it was a broke out face. This product should be band. Thanks...from a very unhappy customer!!

bella terra (sk cosmetics) — unethical sales tactics

I was at NorthPoint Mall in Alpharetta yesterday and was approached by a young man at a cosmetics kiosk...

bella terrawarning!!!

AVOID these cosmetics. Everything is a scam!! Two days ago I got brainwashed by a lady with an accent while I was walking at the mall. Not only did she start throwing out ### saying I was smart and pretty, but she also lied! As I was about to buy a foundation ($69) to try it out (two brushes were free with the purchase), she said she would GIVE me the blush and bronzer as gifts. I thought it was too good to be true, but when I repeated myself saying "give???" both??", she said "yes!". I got happy with that, but when I saw my receipt before signing it (I didn't sign it), I saw the total was actually $151!!! I told her about this, and she said "No! I told you I would give you the bronzer if you bought the blush ($69), in which you agreed." In order to avoid an argument by calling her a liar, I told her I had misunderstood. Then I told her to take off the blush, so she did. Then she offered me to try out a small bronzer for just $10, and I really wanted a bronzer, so like an idiot, I agreed. She was so pushy. She was like "You work, you have money, just buy it." Oh, and she said I could return it if I wasn't satisfied within the first two months. My total came out to be $86. I had regretted the purchase since I could have bought my makeup where I usually buy it; MAC. Anyway, that's not my complain. My complain is how the next day as I was about to put gas, my credit card got denied TWICE . I decided to call the bank, and my balance was ZERO dollars!!! Those ### took absolutely all the money I had in my credit card. When I decided to check the receipt (I'm dumb, this is like my second paycheck so I really don't know how to control my money) THERE WAS NO RECEIPT! It convinced me to believe that they had stolen my money. So in the afternoon (yesterday) I decided to go talk to them about this. When I showed up with my stepdad (I'm 17, I needed an adult with me, of course) the lady that I made the purchase with saw me and quickly ran to the other side of the stand!! It was unbelievable. She knew she took all my money. I decided to talk to the manager who was there and the manager got so ###. It was horrible service, and when I told her I wanted to return the makeup, get all my money back, and to just forget I even went there, she said they didn't do refunds! I told her that the other lady had said I could, but she insisted in saying no, and showed me a TINY piece of paper BEHIND the register saying "No Refunds." I got lied by both the manager AND saleswoman. However, besides the $86 I will never get back, I did manage to get the rest of my money by threatening to call the police and suing them. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." AVOID THEM! The makeup really is not worth it. Estee Lauder is much better!!!

Bella Terra Cosmeticssales person

I'll NEVER buy anything from the girl (from Israel) in Tyler Broadway Mall selling Bella Terra Cosmetics. As soon as she got my money, she has changed her attitude and start talking to me like to a piece of crap. Actually, I needed black mascara in the mall, but she showed me product and I decided to help her and bought creams (which I didn't really need) for 150 bucks + black mascara. She didn't have black mascara (why?!), she asked me to come back next day. I came back 3 times when finally she brought it to me! (like I have nothing to do except coming back 3 days in a row to her kiosk). Every time I came back, she gave me dirty look (like "what's the hell are you doing here, cheap woman!") But it wasn't about money, I could buy much better good brand mascara, it was about a DEAL. If I paid for product, why should I come 2-3 times and beg to get it? And plus to get that dirty look every time I come? TERRIBLE SERVICE! I understand, that this cosmetic is overpriced, but sometime I just want to help that people who sell that scam product, 'cause I know what is to be a sales person. And what did I get? Dirty look? That people should learn marketing and manners. I'll never recommend this kiosk to anybody and will never buy anything from that person again.

Bella Terra Cosmetics Nov 06, 2013

Hi Olga -

We are very sorry you had such a poor experience and we acknowledge the unsavory sales tactics put forth by some of our kiosk operators and do not condone this type of treatment. We take complaints from our customers very seriously and work feverishly to resolve any issue in a timely manner, including the poor treatment of customers from our kiosk operators. Unfortunately the kiosk operators act independently of Bella Terra Cosmetics, Inc. and so our recourse is limited.

Bella Terra Cosmeticsinconsiderate/ rude

I was at the Lynnhaven Mall, on my way from the food court to Barnes and Noble, when the young woman got my attention by asking me a question. Then told me to sit in her chair. She then proceeded to wipe stuff on my face and apply the foundation/concealer in one product. While doing so, she was asking questions. I told her I just had surgery on my nose (and pointed to my nose)on Friday (this happened Monday, so not even a full 3 days later). This woman decided to continue wiping the stuff on my face kinda close to my nose and not so softly either. Then, she had the nerve to wipe on my nose. Seriously, how rude can someone be. I jumped and repeated my self that I had had surgery and she kept brushing foundation on. She got a foundation brush and said it was free since I'm military and then went to ring it up without even asking if I wanted/liked it. I told her I was gonna leave because I didn't feel good and she said something to the sort of, Awww, what's wrong? Do you not like it?
          No, I didn't like it. You didn't ask if you could touch my face to begin with and you ignored the fact that I had surgery and hurt my nose in the process. Not to mention, when I was walking I was holding a piece of wet gauze under my nose to keep it cool while I tried to make myself get out of the house and do something for the first time in 3 days. I will not be back to Bella Terra Cosmetics. Find new employees that listen to potential customers.

Bella Terra Cosmetics Nov 05, 2013

Hi Chris -

We are very sorry you experienced this poor treatment with one of our vendors. We acknowledge the unsavory sales tactics put forth by some of our kiosk operators and do not condone this type of treatment. We take complaints from our customers very seriously and work feverishly to resolve any issue in a timely manner, including the poor treatment of customers from our kiosk operators. Unfortunately the kiosk operators act independently of Bella Terra Cosmetics, Inc. and so our recourse is limited.

• Sp
              spalady Mar 19, 2013

I also was approached at Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach by a young guy with accent at the Kiosk for Bella Terra. I was in no particular hurry so I listened since I have heard so much about mineral makeup. 20 minutes later and after a purchase of their foundation, the second salesman joined in and I truly felt ambushed! He kept asking me to give him my credit card and he would "show me" what kind of deal he could give me. Anyone in their right mind would not do this (I hope). I did walk away with several of their products which I have not yet tried, spent too much on them, and felt intimidated and ambushed. I really wish there were ways to deal with this type of hard sell tactic and that the malls would not allow sales people like this to badger the shoppers. I am angry at myself for not just telling them to take a hike!!!

Bella Terra Cosmetics — sales tactics and pricing

I was approached by a sales woman who offered to show me her products. I really that interested but she kept...

Bella Terra Cosmeticssales tactics

I am shocked that an upscale mall like North Point would allow kiosks, like Bella Terra Cosmetics, to use guerilla sales tactics. I was at North Point last night. While walking from Macy’s to Dillard’s, a gentleman from Bella Terra stopped me. He asked what month I was born and told me I qualified for a gift. He grabbed my hand, led me to the cart and applied a product on my hand. Before I realized what was happening, he was removing my make-up from half of my face! He didn’t ask before doing it; just removed my make-up, applied a primer and their mineral foundation. He criticized my current makeup and told me my blush made me look like a clown.
            He attempted to sell me extremely overpriced makeup. When I told him I wasn’t interested, he tried to make a special deal, and kept adding more products to the mix. Finally, I had to get rude and leave. When I left the mall, I went upstairs to avoid Bella Terra!
            I found on line (see URL below) that there are multiple complaints against Bella Terra for the same sales tactics and their no refund policy. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/bella-terra-cosmetics-hurst-texas-c258025.html
            I am furious that a vendor removed my makeup without asking and applied their product again without asking. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is unacceptable.

• I am writing on behalf of Bella Terra Cosmetics, Inc. to apologize for the way you were treated in North Point Mall. We agree that the way you were treated is completely inappropriate and not how we ever intend for any distributor of our cosmetics to treat anyone! I'd like to step in at this point and apologize on behalf of our distributor and to ensure that action will be taken to correct this behavior going forward.
                I also invite for you to contact us at [email protected] so that we may have the opportunity to make this situation right. Again, our sincerest apologies for our distributor's inappropriate behavior.

• Al
                alxscan Oct 04, 2012

I know someone that works there and I realize that they use aggressive sales tactics in order to make a sale. However, I believe everyone that complains deserves it!. If you are a down to earth individual you will certainly not let a clown from a little ### kiosk to remove your make up and strong arm you into trying something. Sorry, but you do not have a backbone on you. Next time toughen up, ask questions, and if they are too aggressive let them know what is up.

• Te
                TennisGurl Sep 04, 2012

I agree. I seriously thought about punching him in the face!

Bella Terra Cosmetics — return

After having the mineral makeup on my face for 20 minutes it looked really oily. After 2 hours it wa...

Bella Terra Cosmetics — stay away from this fraudulent company

I was lied to by the sales rep. He told me the online prices were more expensive, but it turns out he majorly...

Bella Terra Cosmetics — scam buisiness practices

I was at The Woodlands Mall on Dec. 1st 2010 picking up new contact lenses and then going to Sephora. The...

Bella Terra Cosmetics — harassment to buy product

I was shopping at Memorial City Mall when I passed by a Bella Terra cosmetics kiosk. The salesperson stopped...

Bella Terra Cosmetics — scam at memorial city mall kiosk

Yesterday, September 11, I went shopping at Memorial City Mall located at 303 Memorial City Houston, Texa...

Bella Terra Cosmetics — refunds & selling practices

My naive 17-yr-old daughter was approached by a very agressive salesperson who managed to talk her into a...