Belkbelk brookwood village birmingham al

H

Today I went to Belk at Brookwood Village 35209, to return a scarf that was a gift but still had the tags on the merchandise. I decided rather than throw the scarf away I would return it knowing it would only be a few dollars. As I waited I told Stephanie at the Jewlry Counter that I knew it would on, y be a few dollars. Not once but three times I was told to keep the scarf and regift it next year. I repeated three times that I would not regift but like the $3.30 that the scarf rang up. I have never tried to return an unused product that I wasn't offered a gift card or cash back. This was a first for the store employee to refuse to give me a refund. Please respond to let me know this email has been received.
Beverly Fox