Bek's Club Inc. dba Bek's Club Hostels aka Beks Club aka Beks Club aka Nurbek Duishekeev aka Magneli Castillo Duran Duishekeev / bad landlords - bad hostels

To whom it may concern:

I am former a tenant of the Boynton Beach locations of Bek's Club, Inc DBA Bek's Club Hostels. Bek's Club is currently running their company illegally in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Bek's Club Hostels illegally rents houses and then subleases them. The owners of Bek's Club are Nurbek Duishekeev and Magneli Castillo Duran Duishekeev. The Boynton Beach Bek's Club locations were at 205 SE 21 Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33435 and house next door. The City of Boynton Beach closed down the Boynton Beach locations because there were over 40 people living between the two houses. Bek's Club stuffed 4 to 8 people in each bedroom on bunk beds in unsanitary conditions. Furthermore, Bek's Club does major construction without permits and licenses. This includes electrical work, plumbing work and putting up walls to create more bedrooms. Bek's Club does not have permits and licenses. Bek's Club does not pay city taxes. Bek's Club does not pay county taxes. Bek's Club fails to collect sales taxes. Bek's Club was also shut down in Boca Raton and Pompano Beach for the same violations.

3 days before the city kicked everybody out Nurbek "Bek" Duishekeev made an announcement to myself and all the other tenants. He promised us that we had nothing to worry about with code enforment. Bek then collected $540 for one month of rent from myself. He then went on and collected thousands of dollars from my roommates. 3 days later we were all homeless. The fire department showed up at our door and said that we had one hour to get out and then the police and fire department shut off our electricity and water. We all became homeless.

Bek's Club is currently doing the same violations in their Miami and Fort Lauderdale locations:

1120 NE 110 Terrace

Bek's Club phone numbers are:

Sincerely,

Brandy

• Updated by Brandy12, Jul 10, 2019

Here are some useful public records:

Br
Jul 08, 2019

Comments

• Ca
      Jul 10, 2019

You are really full of poison, that is not true at all and I am the owner of one of the properties I gonna find you and suit you for your lies.