MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com Logo

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com

Having problems with MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com?

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 16, 2011. The latest review ignored requests to delete my account and all of my data including photo was posted on Jan 16, 2020. The latest complaint ignored requests to delete my account and all of my data including photo was resolved on Jan 16, 2020. MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 7 reviews. MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com has resolved 2 complaints.

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com Customer Service. Initial MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com Complaints & Reviews

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.comignored requests to delete my account and all of my data including photo

Message sent to MARRIAGEMINDEDPEOPLE.COM after previous request to delete-i suspect they may use my information to lure other people to their site and am ready to get an attorney if not completely deleted immediately:
I will not request again as this is the 2nd request-please delete ALL of my account date including my photo since your site won't allow me to do it. If i have to repeat this request one more time, I will contact the FCC and the Attorney General, and attorney, and I will go all over the internet letting the world know how you harass and refuse to delete accounts and information while you still expect money. Do I need to speak to an attorney regarding your less than acceptable methods> PLEASE DELETE ANY AND ALL OF MY ACCOUNT DATA WITHOUT EXCEPTION?! Thank You.

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

• MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com's response · Jan 16, 2020

We certainly respect your privacy and wish to delete your account. Please reach out at your earliest convenience so your request can be handled. Simply call Customer Care at [protected], 7:00am - 7:00pm CT, Monday - Friday.

Respond

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com — Membership.

I singed for 1 month. At a day before the end of one moth, I tried to cancel it (they are not my expectation...

http://www.marriagemindedpeoplemeet.com/ — dating service to stay away from

I joined dec 23 2015 no one on there in my area after 3 days so called the "customer service in texas" said...

Penetanguishene

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com — dating service to stay away from

I joined they said alot of prospects in my area ...NOT plus me 5'9" tall female only one guy with a dog and...

Penetanguishene

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com — scam

Photos are fake and you get multiple messages same name but different photos of completely different people...

Marriagemindedpeople.com — They are on scam listings

Marriagemindedpeople.com agency, who is on scam listings, has debited my debit card regularly between 2011...

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.com — All individuals are fake

It’s a dating service for those over 40, where ALL the individuals last, loged in over 30 days ago...