Be2 / deactivation and cancellation of the premium membership

Serbia Review updated:

Dear Sir or Madame,
I am writing to complain about not being able to cancel my Premium Account on the site Academic Singles.
Namely, On February, 24th from my bank account was taken a significant sum of money and I tried to cancel ma accout as well as my Premium Membership but the option was unavailable. After that I received a note that all the dues will be charged although I havent been their member since February.The information I get from the customer service in Serbia noone wants to help me. They do not want to give me information how to cancel my Premium Member Ship and stop using services of the Agademic Singles Site. Please, help me by giving me valid information how to cancel the member ship and stop paying for the service I do not use at all.
Thank you in advance, hoping that you will solve my problem I am looking for your answer.
Marija Samardzijevic
my e mail is
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Be2 Customer Care's Response, Jun 18, 2019

Dear marijas1970, we're sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact us at cs @ be2 . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header. On behalf of the be2 Customer service Team.

Ma
Apr 21, 2019

Comments

• Wi
      Jun 17, 2019

Je subis la même chose 59.96€ au lieu de 14.99€ .je porte plainte au SPF Finance si pqs de retour

• Cu
      Jun 18, 2019

@wiart christian Bonjour! M. wiart Christian, N'hésitez pas de nous écrire à cs @ be2 . com, Si vous avez des questions. Merci!