Complaints & Reviews

[protected]

I am waiting for my order since three weeks and now results that it arrived to me, instead is iherb only kidding me. I cannot contact the german customer service, it has a permanently error to send the email, there is no telefon number, no privat email, neither the american one, the telefon customer service is also not available and they don´t answer the email I sent. I heard, a lot of german customers were kidded by I herb so don´t use this [censored]!

my order cancelled and no notification about this

Hi all,
I've ordered 3 items of Weleda: Renewing Day Cream, Renewing Night Cream and Awakening Eye cream.

My order had been confirmed and estimated delivery dates were: 11-18 in November, 2019.
However my order had been cancelled or just forgotten, I even have not got any notification about. Also, my account got deactivated for some reason.

Currently the support team sends me apologies and informs about their internal process of Verification/Management review - what I'm supposed to do with this info?
I use the creams daily, of course I can purchase them in local a shop if there are available. But then the question is: why do I need iHerb?
Awaiting for the issue resolution.
The order number is # [protected].

I would expect:
1) First of all, sending the ordered items to my address ASAP.
2) Assist in the account activation
3) and a bonus/gift as a compensation on this unacceptable issue.

Thanks for understanding,
Alexandra

advertised prices not honored, chat not working, no contact number, online contact needs order

The 40% off on collagen supplements that suppose to be the weekend of 11/1-11/3 does not apply when adding collagen supplement in the basket.
If you want to call someone to place an order, there is no number to call.
If you want to contact them through their web site, you need to have an order number, otherwise, you can't contact them.
If you want to chat via their advertised 24/7 chat service, it does not load - a blank page opens instead.
I checked all above on my computer and on my cell phone as well - I am an advanced computer user, no problem on my side.

To sum these problems up, their sale emails are hoax and I will be reporting them to the appropriate authorities for false advertisement and not honoring their prices.

The sale is still happening as of now till the midnight, check it out to put great lakes product in the cart.

account deactivated after payment has been made

Oct 26 - I made a purchase at iherb using an app downloaded at google play store. After I downloaded it, I sign-up and made my first order. I paid the amount of 120USD using a credit card and received an email from them about my purchases. My last check of my order says "fullfilling" meaning they received the payment and my order is ready to ship on oct 30 to nov 5. When I try to log in again to my account, I couldn't log in and it says my account is deactivated. I immediately emailed them and wait for 1-3 days to verify my account. The following day I received an email from them that my account is deactivated and all of my orders are cancelled. The order has been paid by my credit card company and suddenly they will just deactivate my account and cancelled my order!. Are they thief?!! And I explain to them that I didnt deactivate my account and didnt cancel my order. It was them. THEY DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AND CANCEL MY ORDER WITHOUT INFORMING ME THRU EMAIL. THE ORDER HAS BEEN ALREADY PAID BY MY CREDIT CARD! BEWARE !!! DONT EVER EVER BUY FROM THEM!!! AFTER YOU MADE PURCHASE AND PAID THEM. THEY WILL CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE!!! THEY WILL IGNORE YOU AND THEY WILL NOT ANSWER ALL YOUR EMAILS. BEWARE!!!

lousy service

I ordered 24 discs of TAZA chocolate (Order # [protected]) from iherb but due to repeatedly failed courier service (courier lied that no one is at address when there is someone at home waiting from 6am in the morning till 10pm at night for two consecutive days ), all the chocolates have melted.

Iherb refused to refund my money back to my credit card and I have decided not to buy from iherb anymore.

Terrible shopping experience from iherb!!!

fraudulent credit card charges.

iHerb Case.

Earlier this year I made a small purchase of vitamins from the Dutch registered company iHerb. I don't normally buy anything from this company but in fact my normal supplier - Puritan's Pride was temporarily out. I did do a small amount of research before purchasing and everything with iHerb seemed to be above board.

The goods duly arrived, shipping had been not too fast and not to slow, and the product - multivitamin in this case - seemed to be OK. So, no problem there.

Then at the end of the banking period I received a statement that was surely wrong and indicated that iHerb had made four separate withdrawals, each for different amounts and amounting to almost 700 US$ from my credit card.

I only get credit card statements each three months so it was already two months after the withdrawals had taken place. Accordingly, I immediately contacted iHerb who requested evidence in the form of my bank statement, which I supplied to them by return.

There followed a number of email exchanges with various people at iHerb - namely:
Aiko Y, Ryan N, Mervin M, Christian S, and Del - with a different person replying each time which is always suspicious. Due to the similarity of the messaging, and style, I strongly suspect that this is just one person.

During these interchanges they (he/she) mentioned an investigation into the matter by iHerb; told me that my account had been locked due to possible fraud - also presumably by iHerb as this is where the money went to, and after a couple of weeks culminating with the advice that I initiate credit card chargeback procedures, though it was far past the possible time limit.

After that repeated emails received no reply.

Facts:

1. I made a small purchase, and gave my credit card details to iHerb for that purpose.
2. The purchase arrived, but I cannot vouch for the quality of the items and I don't have that testing facility.
3. iHerb then made four separate, and completely unauthorized withdrawals from my credit card account that had nothing to do with any purchases to the tune of almost 700 US$.
4. Contacted, iHerb then used delaying tactics to make absolutely sure that credit card chargebacks were no longer possible.
5. I have been deliberately robbed of almost US$700.

Conclusion:

In these cases, one can only really rely on the honesty and integrity of the company involved and hope that it was just a mistake that can be rectified by the return of the money. In this case I had complied with requests for evidence, and can prove that the money was deducted by iHerb, I now conclude that this was deliberate and fraudulent.

unauthorised credit card deductions.

This is. series of email to/from IHerb complaining about unauthorised credit card deductions amounting to almost US$ 700:

Hi - As you are well aware, the chargeback limitation is 60 to 120 days from the time of the transaction.

Chargeback is therefore now no longer possible.

This is close to 700 US$.

Please arrange credit back from your company to cover these mistaken charges to my credit card as soon as possible - thanks.

PastedGraphic-2.png

On Aug 3, 2019, at 12:13 AM, iHerb Support wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (3093584) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Del (iHerb)
Aug 2, 9:13 AM PDT

Thank you for your response to iHerb.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. The account was locked recently due to the very activity that you are reaching out to us about. We suggest you contact your bank to processes a Chargeback to us so we can refund the funds that were taken.

Thank you for your time and have a healthy day.

Del

Christian S. (iHerb)
Aug 1, 9:57 AM PDT

Dear James Douglas Hammond,

Thank you for reaching us about the unknown charge.

Our Verification Team has been investigating this concern. Please allow us 2-3 business days for the result.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or chat.

Christian S.

Aug 1, 3:33 AM PDT

Hi,

Looking on the Internet I see there is quite pattern of this type of thing happening with your company.

This is not a trivial amount so I hope you can resolve this quickly.

Thanks.

Christian S. (iHerb)
Jul 31, 12:03 PM PDT

Dear James Douglas Hammond,

We apologize for the issue you have with your iHerb.com order. We have escalated this issue to our Management Team for review. This way they can help with a resolution regarding this matter. As soon as we get a response we will let you know.

Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Christian S.

Jul 31, 6:38 AM PDT

Hi Merven - please see the attached.

The needed information is in plain English.

James.

Mervin M. (iHerb)
Jul 31, 4:34 AM PDT

Dear James Douglas Hammond,

Thank you for choosing iHerb.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you regarding your payment. It will help our Technical Team to resolve the issue if you can provide with us the payment transactions in English. You may send to us any available screenshots of proof of payment transaction for our review.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Mervin M.

Jul 30, 8:29 PM PDT

Thanks,
Please let me know if you want a photo of my credit card statement - the language is in Chinese but the iHerb Netherlands deductions/dates are nearly marked in English.

I hope this can be refunded quickly.

James.

Ryan N. (iHerb)
Jul 30, 9:51 AM PDT

Dear James Hammond,

Thanks again for contacting iHerb.com.

Our warm apology that there are charges from iHerb.com in your bank account. We have escalated this issue to our Verification Team for further investigation and review. This way they can help with a resolution regarding this matter. Please give us 3 to 5 business days for the update.

Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Ryan N.

Jul 29, 11:50 PM PDT

Hi Aiko,
Please see below:

Type of card: Mastercard.
Issued by: Hua Nan Bank, Taiwan
Last four digits of card number: 6127

Transactions to: iHerb Netherlands BV:
March 22nd 2019 - NT$ 4, 174
March 22nd 2019 - NT$ 4, 343
March 26th 2019 - NT$ 4, 284
March 28th 2019 - NT$ 4, 168
March 29th 2019 - NT$ 4, 445

After that no more transactions to date.

Please note that I did not order anything to justify these transactions.

Aiko Y. (iHerb)
Jul 29, 5:34 AM PDT

Dear James Hammond,

We apologize that you are having this issue with an order placed on iHerb.com. We do take these matters seriously and need some information from you to be able to locate the order, so we can further investigate this matter.

Can you provide the date of the transaction, amount of the charge, the type of card(Visa/Mastercard/etc.), and the last four digits of your credit card that was used? Please do not provide your full card number to keep your information secure.

Once this is provided, we can locate the order and then forward it to our Fraud Team for further investigation. Also, we would advise reporting this to your bank so they can issue you a new card, and also help prevent any additional unauthorized transactions.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Aiko Y.

Jul 28, 11:23 PM PDT

Hi, I have been charged 4 times in March and April the year but have made no orders.

I was charged:

Total NT$ 21, 414
Plus conversion charges: NT$319
Total NT$ 21, 733

This makes a total of USD 698.91 - nearly 700 US$

Can you please credit this back to my account.

James Hammond.

[93OMLL-V6Q0]

unauthorised credit card deductions.

• Updated by Jamesintw · Sep 02, 2019

Please read this bottom to top - thanks.

JH

calcium magnesium citrate plus vitamin d3 bluebonnet natural blueberry flavor

my order came today and one of the bottles was broke. the date is august 12. my name is cindy barteaux.i would just like you to send me another bottle hopefully wrapped twice. my address is 1005 no. topaz drive, salt lake city, utah 84116. the bottle was broke and leaking in the box, i don't have a smart phone to take a picture. i guess you will have to take my word for it. thank you cindy barteaux

they refuse american express

This company claims to accept American Express. But when an order is placed, they demand an authorization code.
I called Amex for one, and they told me they don't give authorization codes and that they saw the charge on my account and approved it, waiting for iHerb to finalize the charge.
But iHerb refuses to accept the fact that Amex does NOT give authorization codes and kept demanding one.
Basically this is their way to bait and switch Amex card holders to use another credit card that does give authorization codes.

ordering / privacy violations

iHerb REQUIRES you to enter a mobile # to check out.
Why? Read their privacy policy.
They want to curate your social media profiles and shuffle your data around. (And also place flash cookies that stick around much longer than your visit! This allows them to further build a profile on you and your browsing habits - nothing at all related to your order.)

Seems like they offset their cheap prices by using you as a product, too.
Even if you don't use social media, they're submitting that data to the big tech companies. Food for thought.

unethical behaviour - overcharged at checkout

I have been a regular iHerb customer, however, NO MORE!

I am based in Australia and on the 17th July 2019, I ordered some items from the iHerb.com site as I have ALWAYS done in the past.

Order # [protected]
Order Total
$129.59

From purchasing items to checkout, I was advised that the total cost would be $129.59 - this included shipping. At NO time was I advised that a total of $190.86 would be debited from my credit card! All total costs were written as $129.59. There was no US$129.57 at all. My shipping address is clearly Australia and I was NOT advised that iHerb intended to add another $61.27 to my order, which they did WITHOUT TELLING ME. The checkout page DID NOT not advise that this was going to happen BEFORE confirming the order. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! IT IS MISLEADING AND UNETHICAL. I contacted herb to discuss and was told 'too bad, it's the US to AUS currency conversion rate'. I said there was NO information regarding this at purchase time or at checkout and was told 'too bad'. I ALSO TOLD THEM THAT THIS HAD NEVER HAPPENED WITH ANY OF MY EARLIER ORDERS - THEY DIDN'T CARE!
To make matters worse, one item (a moisturiser) had leaked in the parcel...I didn't even get to that issue because I was so totally shocked at the response I had just received from their so-called customer service rep regarding the overcharging. So, I have been ripped off and the parcel contents leaked and damaged other items and I am now even worse off! ABSOLUTELY APPALLING BUSINESS PRACTICES. I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM IHERB REGARDING THIS MATTER AS I COMPLAINED AGAIN HOPING TO GET A DIFFERENT RESPONSE. I have spent hundreds of dollars with this company and they refused to assist me in this matter. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM, THEY ARE SNEAKY WITH PRICING AND HAVE NO REMORSE. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.
SHANE LEE - AUSTRALIA

rewards negative

My rewards code is BRC578.

I've tried to contact Iherb three times by email without solution/ answer.
My rewards credits have dropped from US$ 7.83 (on 07/02/2019) to US$ -23.18 (on 07/07/2019).
When these changes on the rewards credit have happened, almost 10 dolars were missing on the first time and right after that more US$ 7.5 were missing (61.22 to 53.72= 7.5).
At the moment, at least US$ 17 are missing and the available rewards credit should be US$ 17 plus all the money earned after that US$ 11.19, totalizing US$ 28.19.

I want all my rewards US$ US$ 28.19.

my order number is [protected]

I'm really very sad.my order has been placed on 7 Apr.then the DHL call me to pay 10000 egyptian pound for customs which is too too much i can not pay this huge number which is far away from reality and truth.when i contact iherb they offer 25%off and again i can not pay this too.i decided to refund and the surprise was that iherb want me to pay 303.26 $ and just take 97$ back, i trusted iherb but unfortunately no hope no help nothing good. i do not know why ?? The shippment cost from america to egypt when i ordered the order was just 34 egyptian pound with a discount about 500 egyptian pound which is obviously not a discount it is the cost of the shippment .the shippment cost is a little money not a 303 dollar !! I get orders from america i have never pay something like that.my hope is that you solve my problem and give me my money back.

shipping fees ripoff!

I've ordered a number of items from US and paid for the delivery fee at the checkout (not mentioning the amount for the delivery). I then received a card from my local delivery office saying that I need to pay much more for my package to be delivered to me! Nowhere on the website and a checkout page was it mentioned when I placed an order. This is an absolute ripoff and a scam! It is clear now how they make money, dishonest money! When I contacted the support team, I received 0 support and help, which is not meeting 'treating customers fairly' regulation, which can be reported to the relevant regulator.

technical support

I had an amount of loyalty credits from my previous purchase (order no [protected]) and was planning to purchase some pills regularly. During my new order, there was an issue about my financial institution and I needed to cancel 04/11/2019. After that, all my loyalty credits were gone. Since then, I have contacted to customer support 2/3 times, they directed me to the technical support. I also mailed [protected]@iherb.com. I even contacted the supervisor of the customer service. I can not say anything about customer service, they were also trying to find a solution but your technical support team should not call themselves as tech support. the only solution they can offer is like 101 online shopping. Log in log out, clear cookies, try a different browser, remove them and add them to your basket again. Really? Is that sooo hard to redeem my loyalty credits?
Obviously nor will I consider shopping from your page again, or will i suggest it to any of my friends.

technical support

do not trust this site at all: warning!

I tried to purchase an item, it asked me to enter my personal information to create an account. BIG MISTAKE. Save yourself and do not enter anything. It is a trap that they gather your personal information and if you ever decided to close your account, guess what YOU CANT. They will put you through a whole 'system' and tell you it will take up to one month to close your account, then you have to submit a separate request to delete your personal information through a "different department", what [censored]. BEWARE!!! You will get nowhere with customer service.

no delivery

Dear iHerb,
On February 16, I received an email from you saying that delivery of my order (No.[protected]-0; Tracking No.[protected]) was unsuccesful and I was required to contact Aramex to schedule the delivery. Once I called Aramex it turned out that the shipment was damaged and the extent of damage was unknown. I confirmed that I still wanted it to be delivered. We scheduled a delivery for the next day - nobody showed up or called. I called Aramex again and confirmed again that I wanted the shipment to be delivered in the damaged condition. Today arrived but the shipment didn't.
So I contacted your support team on February 21, who, in its turn, was supposed to contact the logistics team. After several "apologizing" emails from you the situation has not changed - no delivery and no refund.
Please return the money to my bank account, as I shall not bear the costs of something that was not even delivered.

Can't pay for order

A few weeks ago I changed my email address from [protected]@optusnet.com.au to [protected]@aussiebb.com.au. at the same time, I tried to place an order but the order from won't let...

nutritional products

I never got the shipment. It is lying with courier company in customs with not an iota of support from iherb and 388 dollars worth of order is going to be abandoned in customs with no support regarding documentation from iherb or the company or the courier service. I have paid for the product, the clearing charges and the customs charges for nothing. If you are outside california/us do not bother ordering as you will not get any support if you have an issue
Further they will not allow bad reviews to appear for a products.
I have not seen any of one star reviews I had posted on the site.
The question and answers and the reviews are alll doctored at the site.
Never buy

customer service does not answer

I want to cancel my order [protected] and they do not answer me.
For my 50 dollars of order they expect me to pay 26 euros of clearance fee (service fee for the cargo company). They could inform all the fees in advance or they could do agreements such that the cargo company give us all the details for the clearance.
They have chosen the shortest path.
I feel like it was a trap to get my money.

I am declined with order refund

I am declined with refund of my order [protected].
Delivery service boxberry, that iherb is working with, already claimed twice to me via phonecall that they lost the package.
I wrote 4 times already to iherb support and each time they said to wait 3 days with my issue since they need a confirmation from boxberry. However they never provided me any strict deadlines about resolving my issue. They inderectly confirmed, that if boxberry will never respond - I am never getting a refund, because they need a confirmation from them, according to their refund policy. When I asked to give me a proof where it's stated in their refund policy - they refused. Meaning their refund policy is not transparent which is a violation of customer rights.

As of now I want my refund asap + compensation since this situation is unacceptable

a full refund

I placed an order on the 13th of october 2018 on iherb website ordering a list of sublimations the order contain 8 items with a subtotal of 409.5 usd and shipping fees of 89.5 usd...

I don’t enter to my account

182761 Программа iHerb запросилась пароль, так как я его не помню, решила сбросить пароль через почту. Захожу через приложение IHerb, а программа меня скинула. Все обнулилось. Почему я...

refund/return

"I never received my order" Order Number: [protected], I contacted iHerb lots of times now with this problem. I was told to go looking for my shipment at my post office (it was not...

no refund no delivery of product

Dear all,

We have been scammed by this company "iHerb, Inc. 22780 Harley Knox Blvd Perris, CA".
They did not deliver the products we have ordered, and after several months of emails/calls with the support of DHL (their shipping company), we received information from DHL France that iHerb refused to deliver the product and also to refund our money.
It is typically a scam, beware, they random this practice to thousands of customers. Better you order in Amazon or somewhere else the products they offer you can find them everywhere in the net.
With Regards.

Order number: [protected]
Order date: september 08 2018

As per my chat with iher cs, I have entitled the promotion code of "baby22", which is 22% discount of baby item. Today I am informed the promotion is rejected, which is around 56usd.

First, I made an order (order number: [protected]) and then canceled because I added 2 more items.
2nd, I reordered ([protected]) and canceled because I found the discount code didn't work.
3rd, I contacted iherb cs, they advised me to re-order again because I should entitle the discount, and they will submit the request and pending approval for 24 hours, details please refer to image provided.

Finally, I am being informed the request of discount is rejected. The items of order [protected] is exactly the same as order [protected].

I would like to get back my eligible amount.

Kenny

do not offer discount as per promised.

fraud company doing scam and no delivery of online order through iherb website

182761 Placed online order through iherb website for vitamins for my parents living in india. Below is confirmation email received after placing order. Order number: [protected]-0 Date of...

additional 6685.75 was done from my account through iherb

I have ordered ISO100 Hydrolyzed whey protein from iHerb on 1 September 2018 ( order no- [protected]) worth ₹564.32 . An additional amount of ₹81.54 was charged as for verification which was not refunded. Again on 3 September 2018 a debit transaction of ₹6685.75 was done through iHerb which was not done by me. Kindly repay ₹6767.29 into my account as soon as possible. My bank has told me that as I have shared my debit card details with you, iHerb is responsible for the fraud. Please refund my money as soon as possible.
Regards
- Sameer Ahmad

full refund not received

I ordered a product from iHerb on July 5, 2018. Two weeks later I had still not received the product and was unable to track it. iHerb said they would resend the item. Several...

payment

I ordered first time on July 29, 2018 in the evening. The next morning I got email said they need authorization code. I called my credit card co, they said the charge is pending...

iHerb.com — unreceived item / patchouli oil

I ordered from IHerb for the 1st last week 7/23/18. There ratings look promising until I received my package and I was missing a item from my order. I contacted them and they said...

personal products

I ordered on 30 June with an estimated delivery date of 13 July. I still have not received my order, it is now showing as no estimated delivery date and the package has not been...

refusal to cancel

They simply refuse to cancel my account!! It is unbelievable. They will only deactivate so that you can easily reactivate. I spent a week of effort and in the end, they simply refused saying we cannot cancel your account!! That is unacceptable and I have never heard of an internet company refusing to cancel an account (in recent times). They have awful customer service.

payment issue/harassed

Date : 1 june and 9 june 2018
mob: [protected]
First I order no [protected] of Rs 2553 and custom duty is 1681 the product is damaged and leakage they have refund my money of 2553 and they insisted me for next order for refund of custom duty on next order and then I order next order because my 1681 was not refunded, then I order no [protected] of Rs 4501 which was paid by my account then after placing order, after 3 days you have given discount of 1681 on my this order. and paid custom duty of Rs 2493 again items are damages only items Rs 875 is correct rest all were damaged of Rs 3626 and they have only refunded me 2339 and of Rs 3780 still left to be refund and they are not giving.

Request of refund

mp combat whey protein 4lbs milk chocolate

I am from Mumbai, India. I had ordered the product online from iherb.com website. It showed me product cost Rs.2300 and shipping cost 643 so total 2943. I had no idea that after...

collagen tablet

Good evening, please I would like to cancel my order because for the reason that, I dont have proof of medication from my specialist., and also i would like to refund my payment...

[Resolved] failure to honor promised credit of $5.00

5/10/2018

Re: Order [protected]-0 Shipped
Shipped via: Lasership Estimated Delivery: May 11, 2018
Tracking Number: 1LS7262021139158-1

I was promised in writing via Emails, that a $5.00 credit would be given on my next order.
A May 6 message from C.M Luzong stated -
"Yes, we can absolutely honor the promised $5 discount.
Upon checking, there is no new order yet on your account. To maximize the discount, please place an order and give us a heads up about it so we can apply the discount."
I notified via EMail immediately after I placed the order, provided her the order number. She LIED and told me that the order was already shipped, which is impossible as it was only not more than 5 minutes after I placed the order!

C.M. Luzong also stated in a subsecuent Email the following:

Dear H. Kaplan,
We apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing with your iHerb.com order. we have applied the promised $5 dollar less to the order."

They were to apply it prior to shipping the item, which was not done, as my order has already been shipped.

Her next Email was as follows:
"We understand your concern.
Please don't give up the hopes up.
Even if the discount has not been applied to your order since it has shipped already before you notified me, it will still reflect on your credit card and will not go on through air.
Thank you for the understanding and patience on this matter."

Her comments are not helpful, and quite frankly are quite unprofessional.
And, the discount was NOT reflected on my credit card.
I was charged $41.37.
It should of been $36.37 with the $5.00 discount applied.

The latest reply from Mike Castillo is as follows:
"Since the order has shipped already, the amount will be credited back to the original form of payment once this has been approved and you will be notified through email. We thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter."

Although it is possible that iHerb may finally apply the discount and issue me the $5.00 credit, I have no confidence that that will be done.

Howard Kaplan

• Resolution Statement

5/12/2018 After sending several EMails to iHerb Customer Service ([email protected]) back and forth, I found a few agents, Mike C. & Larry E., who were useful in resolving my complaint. They processed the $5.00 credit originally promised, & ADDED AN ADDITIONAL $5.00 "Courtesy" CREDIT, thus reducing my purchase by $10.00. So, there are a few employees at iHerb.com who are useful in resolving just complaints to the customer's favor. The case is now resolved & closed. Thank You.

order no [protected]. duty and vat for uk was not mentioned or clarified at all!

I ordered (great lakes gelatin co., collagen hydrolysate, collagen joint care, 16 oz (454 g)
Item price £17.06
Total: £24.88 shipping included

The order arrived costing me 24.88 pounds. 3 days later I receive messages from dhl for importation charges due for 16 pounds payable for duty and vat.
I should have been informed about this by iherb company.
It is only right for the company to provide for this fee in question since they neglected to inform me during the placement of the order.

no service and no product received and they ordered to destroy them without my authorization!

In the email written down below you can see the horrible experience that I had with this horrible company and the bad times that they are making me go through, in summary, I paid for services and products that I have never received and they destroyed my parcel with no authorization and plus they refuse to give me back a full refund, if you have any doubt just contact me, I am so angry with this situation and all I want is all my money back!

Let's put ourselves in the situation because right now I'm freaking out with all this and the treatment I'm receiving from you. With all the illusion of the world to try your products I made an order of several of them, having to do a payment of a high price for the order in which you only accept one of the three discount codes that I had, besides I am forced to pay an extremely high price for the shipment, with which I pay a total of almost 40 euros, money that as I mentioned before does not fall from the sky, it costs me a lot of time and effort to earn.

My package does not arrive, which is strange because as I mentioned before I live with 14 people there is always someone at home and as I mentioned, at other times my package has been deposited inside my house by one of my flatmates to pick it up later, but in addition to all this, there is no written proof that the messenger has been here, there is no communication to any of my 14 flatmates, nor a letter, or a receipt, nothing.

After all this I contact you to see what has happened with my package for which I have paid a very high price for both the products and the shipping to my house and which I am still waiting for today, your answer is that I have to communicate with the shipping company that is where my package is supposed to be, well, I proceed to it.

I just found out that without my authorization you have had the little embarrassment of asking for my package to be destroyed. Who do you think you are? What kind of company is this? Are you a network of scams or something similar?

I can not explain with words the deep disappointment, sadness and anger that I feel right now, and of course after all the waiting, all the inconveniences, incongruities and everything that I have had to pass thanks to you I hope the full refund of my money in as soon as possible. This is the worst customer service that I have ever received in my life, I can not believe that you act in this way, I do not know what right you believe to destroy the packages of your customers without consulting anything, without asking permission and without prior notice. As I said before I want my money back right now, and I hope you do not have the shame of giving me any kind of absurd excuse after this deal and this lack of respect received by your company. I want all my money back now.

late delivery

Order #[protected] from iherb. Situation: Deadline met after six weeks, package never arrived. The company denies to refund. Order date: January 31, 2018. Message from the...