ArabMatchmaking.com Logo

ArabMatchmaking.com

Having problems with ArabMatchmaking.com?

ArabMatchmaking.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 3, 2007. The latest review Dating site was posted on Feb 22, 2021. The latest complaint Scam was resolved on Oct 29, 2013. ArabMatchmaking.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 11 reviews. ArabMatchmaking.com has resolved 1 complaints.

ArabMatchmaking.com Customer Service Contacts

Two Ravinia Drive, Suite 500
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ArabMatchmaking.com Customer Service. Initial ArabMatchmaking.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ArabMatchmaking.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ArabMatchmaking.com. Discuss the issues you have had with ArabMatchmaking.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ArabMatchmaking.com Complaints & Reviews

Feb 22, 2021

ArabMatchMaking.com — Dating site

Hi, I have trying to cancel my subscription to this site without any positive result. I've been sending...

ArabMatchMaking.comI cannot cancel my membership

I m having a lot of trouble trying to cancel my 3 month membership
I have been sending e mails and all of them came back, I even spoke with ccbill about the credit card and they could not find my information, I send numerous e mails at [protected]@arabematchmaking, com and without results
I just want to cancel my subcription

Comment Guidelines

Respond

ArabMatchMaking.com — Robotic Messaging and 60-day cancellation period

I am convinced this site does not have real members and is randomly sending canned e-mails to registered...

ArabMatchMaking.comEmails keep coming in spam, won't go away

This popped up on our emails in the spam category and then popped up on our main screen. Our computer and main email bruce.[protected]@Gmail is our company email. We tried removing it from our screen and then it comes back. The e-mails come into our spam and keep coming in. There is no phone number for the company we want it to stop. We do not need customers to see something like this on our business computer.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • 1skippy Feb 22, 2015

Oh, I bet this is a cover because he is trying to hide that he made an account there and when he opened the email to verify it the account the computer was attacked.

• 1skippy Feb 22, 2015

It would appear that someone has used your email to make an account there. Since it is a business email you make it public and you have now posted it here. Since the email is valid all they have to do is use it when they create the account and have pranked you. There is not much you can do other than delete it and make a new one. Some one opened one of the emails and now you have a malware virus on you server or main computer. Time to spend a lot of time running virus and malware scans, defrags system checks and you may need to have an IT tech do it. You may have an employee that has done this to you and an IT tech could find information on our computer that shows the first contact was made from your business computer. Good luck with this.

arab match making — Scam

Global Network Enterprises, LLC is owning sites of www.arabmatchmaking.com, http://greatdubaichat.net...

ArabMatchMaking.com — Bad Site / Bad Service

This is a dating website. This site is loaded with three bad things. (1) technical bugs to the point it i...

ArabMatchMaking.com — Scam artist member

This is to inform men of a scam by "Texashbibi" a.k.a "Texascligirl1964". She is searching for men w/$$$. DO...

ArabMatchMaking.com — Blocked site!

I paid a 3-months fees, at last i received an e-mail to go to the site www.arabmatchmaking.com to see the...

ArabMatchMaking.com — scam

i have been scammed by this site. i joined initially but didnt pay as was not member. i started getting...

ArabMatchMaking.com — Fake winks and fake members

I created a free membership after receiving a barrage of unsolicited e-mails. Even though my profile has very...

ArabMatchMaking.com — Money taken without permission!

I checked my checking account and notice $29.95 was debited from my account. This is scam, beware people! Thanks.