BB&Tthieves

C

Warning if you go online to check account balance and use no other service and are being charged a BB&T online banking fee. It is wrong they are charging you for Quicken and the bill pay service. This fee is 7.95 a month and it is stealing from someone if they don’t use the service or never signed up to use it.

Then being told by one person Branch Banking and Trust Company can only refund 2 months then being told they can refund it all if the bank wants to, then being told oh now we can do three months but that’s all we can. This is wrong and in my eyes I see it has stealing!!!

I thought this was the fee for just going online to check account, I only found out today that this is for something I don’t use or have never signed up for.