Bayview Loan Servicingmortgage modification/foreclosure

H Review updated:

Everyone that is having problems with this company; Please file against Bayview with: Consumer Finance Protection Bureau at [protected]. You can also go to the website. These jerks need to be held accountable. If I can get close to 100 ppl to file complaints in the same month; they cannot ignore us. Email me when you file your complaint. I am keeping track of the complaints against them. This may turn into a huge class action law suit.

• Wl
    WlmBarr May 20, 2019

How can I find out if Bayview (ugh) owns my note or who actually does? They have been a nightmare...after fighting stage 3 cancer and a long term aggressive Immune System -Arthritis, plus my husband has diabetes w/ severe neuropathy, as well as dealing with a possible form of narcolepsy. He takes medication which helps to manage the narcolepsy pretty well. Im trying to keep fighting. One of the asset associates asked my husband after I had already explained... I’ve been fighting for my life, Cancer plus other illness...(fighting for life and our home). She then spoke with my husband (literally the very same phone call). She had the audacity to ask ...comment “well doesn’t she work...why not?” She was on speaker, yet refused to speak on recorded line- yet we must every time! Working on a modification now...holding our breath- hoping we can manage it. We have no where to go and we’re not really young any longer. They are of course NOT pulling for us...so shady. I swear if the take my home and all of my equity ...they will be known as the debt collectors/mortgage servicer who rallied against the cancer patient & her husband. Never dreamt this would happen. Not sure what to do next...

Jonas2019 Apr 29, 2019

CFPB has not done anything. Clear evidence by thousands that this company has cheated, lied, and stolen. Other mortgage companies have suffered for much less. We are represented by an agency that is supposed to target obvious issues, well how much clearer can the fraud get. Illinois Attorney General this is a case waiting for you to prove your service to the people. Get the crooked law firms as well. I think we need to stop complaining about Bayview and start complain to and about the pubilc servants who are willing to allow Bayview Loan Servicing to get away. Not to mention about a year ago an employee was fired for not lying about a homeowner got tired blewthe whistle and said it's happening every day hour by hour here is the link https://pennrecord.com/stories/511599577-former-employee-claims-she-was-fired-by-bayview-asset-management-for-bringing-concerns-to-management

So again why are all the regulators ignoring this blantant uprising???

• Bayview has offered me Modifications for 3 years that are insane., all the while I'm in court. They wish I would take it since they have no right to my home in the first place. Fighting them for 6 years, Jp Morgan Chase for 3 before that, and Washington Mutual originally. Fight them . They don't have any actual proof they lawfully purchased any mortgages from anyone who had any right to sell them in the first place. They were set up as a arm of JP Morgan Chase to push off the liability of all the fraud that has been committed by the the big banks when they stole notes and mortgages from Trusts and then claimed them as their own. This scam has been going on for 20 years. Fight them with a knowledgable attorney and YOU CAN"T LOSE. They are a debt collector, no more, no less, and they will break every law they can to steal your home

• Ro
    roxyrae Apr 23, 2017

Our loan was transferred to Bayview in early 2016. The have been nothing but a nightmare during the modification process. Requested duplicate forms, then lied and said they did not receive our modification ppwk in time. We have sent and requested response to 26 emails. They foreclosed on our home and are now going to be evicted. They dual-tracked out home. 1/31 I called to check the status of the loan modification on 1/31 (Due and submitted 12/31) only to be told that our loan was still pending review and due to the end of the year deadline, they were taking 45-60 day review. Unbeknownst to us (we never received any information/documentation) our loan had been referred to an attorney on 1/25. PRIOR to our loan modification being reviewed. On 2/9 we received a certified letter from an attorney that our loan was being accelerated and foreclosed upon (sale date 3/7). Yet, we had still never been given a reply/decision on our loan modification. I called Bayview multiple times with no reply. I made my first of 3 complaints to the CFPB on 2/9. On 2/10, Bayview responded to CFPB confirming the receipt of the complaint. I continued to call/email Bayview without EVER receiving a reply. On 2/24, we received 4 letters; 3 dated 2/9 stating our loan modification was denied because our requested loan modification documents had not been received by the due date. The last letter was confirming receipt of our CFPB complaint. 3/7 our home was foreclosed on and sold (back to the VA). Myself, with out HUD counselor has tried to contact Bayview. To no available. Now, we are receiving attorney letters stating they will be taking possession of the home. One of our 4 children was diagnosed with a terminal illness which has been the main source of our hardship. All we have asked was to have a temporary modification to equal the initial lender agreement. For months our payments were sent, kept (more than 10 days), not applied to the loan, not acknowledged, and refused. We then received a letter stating that any payments sent would be refused. WE are ... freaking out. I called the office AGAIN Friday (4/21), left a message for our 'Asset Mgr' David Iannucci (who we have NEVER talked to). Of course, to no avail.

• Ca
    Canton, Ohio Feb 15, 2017

My husband and I have been customers of Bayview for the past ten years. We have paid the original loan from $175, 000 down to $155, 000. We had to do several loan modifications. Without the fees and penalties Bayview added to the loan the $155, 000 would be much lower. We have had some life changing events in the last several years that forced us to go bankrupt in 2016. But we held Bayview out of the bankruptcy so we had a home. We sent all of the request papers for financial hardship, but did not hear back from Bayview. We called the Ohio lawyer that they were using and asked if Bayview had recieved the documents. The assured us that Bay view did recieve the documents. I had major back surgery on October 10, 2016 that will take at least a year to fully recover from. That meant that I could not work the two jobs I had been working. We began calling Bayview, but it is hard to get anyone to talk to. We finally got a direct phone number to what was a loan modification representative. He asked for more documents. Then when he left Bayview, we were not notified. We finally found someone else from Bayview to work with us in December. He told us what else they needed, and he would pull the equity information and we would talk again after the first of the year. He lead us to believe that he would at least ask Bayview for the modification. Then he stopped taking my calls. I contacted another person in loan modifications that said they would call us back. This did not happen, and Bayview never sent a letter of rejection. Bayview foreclosed Feb 6, 2017, and bought the loan back at the sheriff sale at 1/2 of what our loan was. I will not stop looking into Bayview and their financial standards until I can join a class action or start a new class action lawsuit myself. Canton, Ohio

• Co
    Conny Burke Oct 04, 2019

@Canton, Ohio I am literally sitting at my computer crying. They did the same thing to me and my children. I spent 2 years in mental anguish trying to save my house...sending them my last 5100 dollars only to find out it was being sold on the courthouse steps as I drove "home" for lunch. No one in my family would even believe me that this was happening to me. They thought I was on drugs or something. Like not taking care of my children and spending the money...like this kind of thing doesn't really happen to people. How are you now?

• Bo
    Bob Rottinghaus Jun 01, 2016

I am in the midst of a loan mod with Bayview. I have an attorney involved representing me, but am continually being stalled by their tactics requesting additional information, missing forms, new information requests, request for the same information over and over. All to delay the process and when the costs are too high to save my home, force a foreclosure. This has been going on for close to a year now. I am keeping my statement here short and somewhat vague, as I do not wish to have them deny me if they get any concrete information relating to my statement here. I do plan on complaining to my congressman, the BBB, and have advised my attorney that I desire to pursue further legal action. A class action suit against them would not hurt my feelings at all.

• Pa
    Pamela Susan Mar 17, 2016

My loan was originally with Bank of America, we fell upon hard times due to employment layoff. After contacting B of A directly, we were scammed out of $5000, which we can not recoup. We then contacted B of A AGAIN and were contacted by a lawyer from Roosevelt Law, paid them $4100 for our loan modification. The "modification" was done thru Bayview Loan Servicing. These people are terrible! We paid our 3 month trial modification, then were approved. However, they have a CA address, which is were correspondence is being sent to ???. We have repeatedly asked to have our address corrected, especially since this is a "legal document". They have failed to do so! Now they are saying we have not paid any mortgage payments. We submitted complaints to BBB, CFPB, and DOJ. This has caused so much emotional and mental distress. We have no idea what is going on. When we got a response from CFPD, Bayview denied all of this. They are now unwilling to help. This "mortgage" company needs to be shut down, fined, and ALL fees, "late" mortgage payments, etc removed from our balance and our mortgage needs to be placed with a reputable company!

• Oo
    o osmos Feb 16, 2016

is it illegal for them to buy homes already in foreclosure from top banks? cause that's what they are doing, well first for instance BOA had FHA pay the default off then sold it

• Li
    LilyMae13 Feb 04, 2016

I just went round and round with these people. Filing a complaint with CFPB!!! Bayview got a hold of this property after a bankruptcy dismissal. We signed a deed in Lieu with this company because we were told better than foreclosure. Received a 1099 to pay taxes on #15, 000. We never owed them anything. They are saying it is for financing charges?? They still have an open account because house has not been sold.

• Tr
    Trountree Jun 26, 2015

I just filed a complaint with CFPB! This servicing company is completely unethical. They have attached all types of unexplained fees to my late father's mortgage. His loan is not even late, nor is it being considered for a modification. The mortgage account is current and being paid as agreed. Not sure why this loan was transferred from CitiMortgage to Bayview in the first place. Everyone who has beed affected by their business practices MUST file a complaint with CFPB today! Make sure your voice is heard!

• Al
    ALICIA IVEY Jun 02, 2015

I too have a Bayview horror story. I've had the same loan transferred back and forth between Bayview and their sister company Silver Hill Financial. We've completed 3 loan modifications with them but in each case they have adjusted the monthly payment of the modification within 30 days of completing the modification. The last time they adjusted the payment to an amount that was higher than the original payment prior to the modification. On 3 separate occasions they have either double or triple paid the insurance premiums and property taxes!! Last year I wrote them a letter demanding that they fix our account or no further payments would be received. Today we got notice (a year later) that they would be addressing all of the concerns raised in our July 2014 letter. However we also got notice that Bayview was foreclosing on the property for $100K less than what we own and selling the property back to themselves??? Mr. Paul Katen at Bayview is the rudest unprofessional waste of human space ever placed on earth! He is our account manager but he is prone to cut you off while you're speaking, raise his voice while speaking to you AND he will hang up on you. I've written many complaint letters against him and requested they re-assign our loan to someone else but they refuse. THEY SHOULD BE RUN OUT OF BUSINESS!

• Sp
    Sparrow88 May 29, 2015

We paid our second mortgage perfectly, might we had to make our final payment and they would not take a credit card or debit card wanted a Certified Check.. Went to the bank they don't do those anymore! payoff expired tried to get another one after several months of trying to payoff it hurt our perfect score .. [email protected]$!? terrible

• Ba
    Bayview Scam Apr 14, 2015

I had a financial burden in November 2014 that changed my situation and requested Bayview to work with me in assisting and servicing my home loan modification. I sent them the modification kit packet they sent me over 3 times. They said they never received it. then recently I receive a letter from Bayview stating that I did not turn in my paperwork and gave me an option to sell my house. I kept a record of all my receipts from the post office and resent the packet again. No one has ever contacted me. I spoke to an Eddie Asset Manager. I gave him my account number and he transferred me to Miguel Sanchez ...voicemail. This person apparently doesn't exist. I left several messages and Sanchez does not respond. This company is very unprofessional and now due to circumstances, I may have to sell my house.