Bayview Loan Servicing Logo

Bayview Loan Servicing

Having problems with Bayview Loan Servicing?

+1 800 457 5105 (Customer Service)
+1 855 657 7531 (Customer Service)
+1 877 826 4419 (Insurance and Binder Inquiries)
4425 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, 5th Floor
Coral Gables, Florida
Mail Payments
62516 Collection Center Drive, Chicago, IL 60693

Mail Property Tax Bills
ATTN: Tax Department, 4425 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, 5th Floor Coral Gables, FL 33146

Mail Overnight Payments
Attn: Payment Processing, 4425 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Suite 500, Coral Gables, FL 33146

Mail Payoff Checks
ATTN: Cashiering Department, 4425 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, 5th Floor
Coral Gables, FL 33146

Mail General Correspondence
ATTN: Customer Service Department, 4425 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, 5th Floor, Coral Gables, FL 33146

Mail Loss Draft Correspondence
ATTN: Loss Draft Department, 5225 Crooks Road, Troy, MI 48098-2823

Insurance and Binder Inquiries
Its Successors and/or Assigns, P. O. Box 5933, Troy, MI 48007-5933

Complaints & Reviews

customer service, fraud

Monica Feinstein of Bayview Loan Servicing, failed to apply payments to our accounts in a timely manner. She continues to give us different amounts that we owe and refuses to put the amount we owe in writing. She says that it's company's policy not to. I have been over paying the mortgage but she says none of the overpayment ha been applied. We paid over $3, 000 last month because she verbally said that amount would catch it up. Today when we called, she says we owe another $1, 900 and in her words, "It is what it is."

• Dana Shafman Jun 03, 2014

Hi Kimberly,

I routinely look for posts to answer in hopes that it will not only bring optimism to those homeowners and borrowers in distress but also some basic information to assist in fighting the banks that are "too big to fail" but yet don't appreciate the bailout that we provided in their time of need. The debt collectors like Ocwen, Nationstar and Bayview are simply just ### but they can be beat at their own game too just like the big banks can be defeated.

It pains me that you have fallen victim to the unfair, deceptive and abusive practices of Bayview but you do have rights and I would be more than happy to educate you as to how to fight for your rights. You can begin with the QWR and you can learn more about the QWR from the CFPB website. My firm (END Consulting) routinely seeks out complaints online so that we can educate as to how to fight back on our weekday show called "The Daily Complaint" where we review a complaint and how to tackle it successfully. We reviewed your complaint on the show today if you would like to listen, visit www.TheDailyComplaint.com.

Even though we do not generally have more than one or two files in our office with Bayview as their servicer, we have worked on numerous cases at Bayview and just like the many we challenge with Ocwen and Nationstar, Bayview is no different in their immunity to compliance. We challenge the debt from beginning to end due to the lack of compliance. My firm requests all the documentation that the servicer (in this case it is Bayview) uses against you to collect and we utilize those documents as leverage to file complaints against Bayview for illegal business practices to beat them at their own game.

You can contact me via email or website or via phone as I would be more than happy to contact Bayview on your behalf at no cost to you to determine exactly what is going on with your file. END Consulting is a full service strategic debt and credit consulting firm started in 2006 with expertise is debt negotiations coupled with an exceptional track record of strategic consulting to include the real estate industry with a formidable business foundation. We have successfully assisted over 100 clients in the past year alone in achieving desired results with regards to their mortgage loan(s) by stripping down the validity of the debt and forcing the lender or servicer to work with our clients to provide ethical, legal and affordable mortgage workout solutions. The results that we negotiated for our clients were not on the table for most when we took on the client as it took regulatory muscle and aggressive communication to achieve the desired debt restructuring resolutions.

I would be happy to elaborate for anyone reading this post as we always offer free consultation until we can determine if we can assist you to include contacting the bank and/or servicer for you for free to uncover the options that exist for you in this situation. You can reach me via email at Dana at ConsultingEND dot com or via the web at ConsultingEND dot com. I have had the pleasure of restructuring millions of dollars in debt and helping hundreds of homeowners...my firm is exceptional at what we do!

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END!

Dana Leigh Shafman
    www.TheDailyCompaint.com

Comments

• Dana Shafman Jun 04, 2014

Hi Kimberly and other Bayview customers,

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END!

Dana Leigh Shafman
    Managing Member
    END Consulting
    (888) 234-7006 Ext 101
    [email protected]
    www.TheDailyCompaint.com

• Nu
    nuncha Aug 25, 2014

OH MY GOD. this is the same woman with her pics on Facebook. Her FULL NAME is Monica Maldonado Feinstein We sued them for harassment this crazy witch would call at all hours. she is a drunk and a sleeze. Sue the c*** out of them. We have sued them once and won and will continue to do so.

neglect and harrassment

Wells fargo initiated a hamp mortgage modification for me back in 2009 when my mortgage payments became unmanageable. After the modification, I was able to pay down my personal debt and drastically improve my credit score. Wells fargo among other banks sold hamp modification loan products to bayview loan servicing, llc because they were deemed as "problem loans". When bayview took over servicing of my mortgage there was a major disconnect with no follow up. I needed my stock certificate changed due to the fact that there was a person who rescinded co-ownership of the apartment. This is a process that I started with wells fargo months before the sale of the servicing contract. Bayview fumbled with this issue for months until almost finally coming to a satisfactory conclusion. That is when the big issue happened. Bayview coded my loan incorrectly which resulted in their claiming that I owed over $40000.00 in back escrow. They coded me as a house instead of a co-op which anyone with basic knowledge of co-ops knows that the building itself pays property tax which is derived from a portion of each occupant's maintenance. Due to this, my loan remains past due. I am unable to pay the over $40000.00 they claim to be correcting and the credit reporting agencies have me listed as being delinquent on my mortgage. They claim that this is automatic. They claim total fault for the misposting of the amount due. They are doing nothing to protect my credit history in the least. I received multiple correspondences from them threatening foreclosure as well as constant automated collections phone calls and messages. Further research into bayview led me to the knowledge that this is no isolated incident. Many and more customers/prisoners of bayview are being threatened by bayview with foreclosure for similar if not identical issues. These issues span from bayview incorrectly assessing insurance payments to property tax and escrow miscalculations. I never had any issues when dealing with wells fargo who was the originating loan service agent. I fail to see how there can be so much error and so little accountability. I would like to assume that these government aided modifications are regulated and overseen in some manner but apparently, they are very much not. To make matters even worse, bayview tossed all of the work that was done on acquiring the stock certificate and that matter has to be started over from scratch. They verbally stated that every time a issue is addressed, any pending service issues get deleted. They cannot multitask. I had requested a letter detailing the error they made as well as an apology. I was told “we don’t do that”. This company is a horror. I feel for anyone dealing with bayview without the knowledge of consumer lending practices and the resources to come to a positive conclusion. Bayview needs to be corrected or forced to cease doing business. I have all written correspondences as well as phone messages from bayview proving that my complaint is true and accurate.

illegal mortgage practices

Bayview Loan Servicing has continued to operate illegally based on the 2009 Bail Out for the banks and the current regulations for home modifications. I have been denied a modification over and over and been told now they will not review me for another modification application, they will foreclose or do a short sale. What??? I have asked my account manager to send me letters stating why each modification program has been denied to me, they refuse to put it in writing. I have called supervisors and made complaints-no return call or action on their part. I have done my homework and know they are not reviewing my Making Homes Affordable apps the way they are supposed to. They keep saying "we want to help you stay in your home" but again and again I am denied a modification and they wont tell me exactly why or send it in writing. How can I get real help with them without having to spend thousands to get help?? This is crazy how they are operating.

mortgage scam

My mortgage was assigned to Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC by Bank of America. For 2 1/2 months I have made over...

unauthorized withdrawn

2 years ago I called to set up an automated withdrawn on the 5th of every month.. Six months later the company I was working started to pay bi weekly instead of weekly. I called bayview loan servicing to change the withdraw date to the 15th. Everything was fine... Following month big surprise it was on the 5th and messed up my checking acc. I called them again and they assured it will be taken care... Following month same surprise.. Called again. They said that I did not send any letter to cancel that is the reason.. I sent the letter and then again... Same thing. They could not find the letter.. Soo I sent one letter asking to cancel for good... That was it until 2 days ago. The money I had on my acc for expenses was taken. Even after my calls and letters and personal copies of my statement.. No refunds... Very bad customer service. The supervisor did not believe my bank paid for the transaction.. And I put the rest of the money to cover.., haate this company

scamed

Is Bayview Loan Servicing a mortgage company or Loan Sharks or what?. Now we have had the worst time with...

scam

endless payment modification

After several attempts to fax, mail, and verbally give them all the required info, my home mod has been an endless attempt to do absolutely nothing but want to default the only thing i have because i am a month behind in my paymt, s and its almost two months due to late fees. Oh my god this really sucks when you work your but off and cannot even get cooperation from these "bailed out financial institutions" to help keep your property...aargg..

• Te
    Texasblues Jul 05, 2011

I to am having the same problem, can't catch up on late fees for my payments to be applied to principal so it is never ending. I agree something has to be done. Everything is not explained to you and when you try to reach these people you can't. when you do reach them the person you talk with can't help you, they transfer you to someone else who never returns your calls or answers the phones.

• Go
    GodsAngel7 Dec 16, 2013

Another victim of this lender trickery Bayview continues to operate under fraudulent operation and gets away with it. The big banks sell distress loans to Bayview Loan and they act as though they will help you to save your home when they are truly after your homes. White color crime continue, plus civil rights violation, I believe they prey on the minorities. This really need to come to an investigation.

they will rip you off pay attention

If anyone has a problem with thier morgage with bayview loan servicing llc. please contact me at my email. a...

illegally took my property and I am suing

I am in the midst of a Federal lawsuit against Bayview. They illegally took a commercial property from me by lying to the court - and got caught. All of the lawyers involved got reported to the Florida Bar by the 3rd District Court of Appeals and now I'm going after the whole rotten bunch. Also, they took over $43K from my escrow account during the years '09 and '10 for "Forced Fire Insurance" by letting my $5500/year policy lapse. It looks like they placed the forced insurance with one of their own companies. So, if you are out there and have had similar experiences and don't mind telling me what you encountered at these land sharks' hands, I would appreciate hearing from you. I'm just a working stiff who bought a property so I would have a few bucks of income and an investment that would someday help pay my 10 year old son's college education, but these creeps took it away.

hansontammie Feb 08, 2011

i am having the same problem with bayview and my commercial loan at this time if there is anything that you can tell me to help before i receive forclosure papers i would greatly appreciate it i am also considering suing for distress i have had no cooperation from, i am currently trying to get a payoff amount and they are trying to add over 8000.00 on my loan if you know a good attorney that is familiar with bayview i would love to speak with them in regards to my case...

• Gw
    Gwen M Green Jun 19, 2012

We have a problem with bayview/ interbay loan servicing llc they are using there llc to say we can not sue them unless we know every one in the llc. This loan company have done over twelve modification on our loan because every time we pay out one they would say OK we are going to send your loan up for modification we will get back with you. Then they would not call or answer your calls until after ninety days was up, no one Else would help you because Mr. C.L. is the only one appointed to your case. And when he return then he says you are in default and each time he would ask for a large sum of money up front in order to get a modification but you would never get a permanent one. At one time we were being billed by more than one bank, loan servicing company, being made to send the money through western union addressed to people personally they would not take a check until we just said no more, We have sued bayview now they are trying to take it out of the local court and take it to federal court before we have our day in court. We would love to talk to someone about how to proceed further.

• Ka
    katamaran Jul 02, 2012

That's exactly what's going on with us now too. As of last month and a hefty payment I was assured my loan was now current and back on track...I never received any papers after that, nor phone calls back when i requested the info. I called Friday, to the regular customer service department, to find out exactly when and how much my current payment is now and I was told that January's payment was due!! I was repeatedly told I would be current after making the hefty payment

• Nu
    Nukklhed Feb 04, 2015

I am suing too.My bank..Bayview...and a couple of lawyers and Freddie Mac and possibly all the way thru the court and those involved with the sheriff sale.They have totally freakin pushed me over the limit and into insanity...I am absolutely amazed with all their bs...I paid eleven thousand dollars one day before a sheriff to keep my home...I was lucky and was saved by a small inheritance...I was paid up thru Sept and half of October...so I pay the rest of October and November ...the December payment got behind thru a miscommunication with my son and jan 28th they said I had to pay over two thousand dollars to be caught up...wtf...here we go again...my payments were only five sixty...my work shut down after 33 years of service to them and I paid my last payment with my last unemployment check...they blind sided me and I was lost...not one day in court to give a defense ...I was totally lost...and just reinstated...a few months later I'm behind again...waiting on my disability...and I am a ticking time bomb bout to the explode with each statement I get from them...I start researching when I remember getting a settlement card from countrywide a few years prior having not a clue what was going on...I also got one from Bank of America...so now I have become quiet the research detective...OMG I cannot believe how far they have went to take my home none the less they sold my home to Freddie Mac ...and have locked me out...I am sooooo ready to call their bluff...they have no clue yet...what I have learnt...from my investigations...they are gonna absolutely be in shock...I'm a true blonde and ADD to the max and they took it an ran...aaaaww hahaha they are totally busted and will have no defense...they lied...they cheated...they abused...they created their own disaster...they are now their own master of disaster...I'm overwhelmed now it being winter and trying to move out of my five bedroom two and a half car garage and five cats and a dog...somehow they fooled the general attorney...the clerks...and the judge...and sheriff, , , , or didn't they???? I'm starting to wonder...did they choose to side with the bank because they figure I couldn't possibly be the one who is telling the truth?????oh wait how could they know...I Still HaVeNt Had. A Day in COURT...Whatever...I'm blonde...I have piercings...I have tatooS...I raised four intelligent children and have nine grand babies and know who and what is am...I'm staying with a friend animals and all until I get moved to my sons fifty miles away...I'm not giving up...I got the low life mother ###ers by the balls and all the evidence I have will blow them away...I got this...its gonna go viral... ; )

hatebayviewmore Sep 20, 2015

I just got scammed with the same modification crap. they never served me papers they have Jane and John Doe that's not acceptable in court. nonetheless they auctioned my home and some man bought it and is trying to evict me. I have lived here 20yrs. wtf do I do I am so overwhelmed and furious its like a bad dream. any advice or any way I can help contact me.

pissed of too

I have had Bayview for 6 yrs long agonizing yrs. Rude rude employees threats lies no paper to prove their accusations. They do not care about you or your house they want to take your house put u out in street. That is the way they are. I wish I could refinance and get rid of them they are the reason I do not sleep at nnite. Now that the govb is on our sides as homeowners that have slacked off a little bit. Pleae change your way bayview. All I can tell you is pay off your loan quickly and get ride of that company they do not care about any of us. The land is what they want love it when u default.

scam

I have been getting phone calls from two different men who claim to represent bayview loan. I have been getting phone calls from two different men who claim to represent bayview loan. I am asked, "is nimox is there?", who of course isn't. Then I am told my phone number has been qualified to receive $1500 dollars and they want my email address, so an email form can be sent for me to fill out, sent back, have my information verified, and then an email will be sent to me telling me how to receive the money. (This is probably the part where the money is really a loan?)

The phone calls are relentless. No amount of saying "no!" works. Hanging up does not prevent them from calling back.

A woman calls and offers me new insurance rate information and starts asking me questions right off wanting information as if I had agreed to something. She knows my husband's name, but only because I made the mistake of telling one of the men that the number they kept calling did not belong to nimox, but to us. That is how I figured out she was with the men.

It is like bending iron to get any of them to tell me who they work for, phone numbers, etc. The information on my phone always says "unavailable".

I finally got some info from one of the men who told me he represented bayview loan, and that it was in california. But no phone number, and no address. I figure at this point I am the target of a scam that is going around that follows the same script. After accusing them of such, I received 7-9 calls right back in a row with one or the other guy calling me filthy names. Oh, and that they are not part of a scam, but are a legitimate company.

I only looked up the name of the company out of curiosity, and ah-ha! I had no idea it really existed, and not only that, everything I have read convinces me these are the same people calling me. Imagine that. The scammers are a "legit" company! Every complaint has the same identifying markers; I am glad not to have had the pleasure of doing business with them.

I will have to change my number, too. Based on the type of calls for the last two days they are determined to reek vengeance on me.

HanF59 Oct 28, 2009

Bayview preys on the struggling family and kills American dreams.

I am a struggling single parent who lives check to check. This is absolutely insane! How can big companies get bailed out by our government, yet our government does nothing to help the middle class family?

fraudulent insurance practices

I live with my parents for this reason - people pray on the elderly. Hyla did this! This machine was sold to my Mom especially for allergies. The men were pushy & insisted they had to trade in their present vacuum ($700 commercial machine that was mine).

Not happy with it from the start or having to learn how to use the watery mess of the Hyla w/o a manual! Next, the owner contacts my Mom and told her she had been sold a "used" machine he had no idea where it came from. Two men that had been in my elderly parent's home (in the country) had been involved in cocaine and marijuana and had been arrested. She had been sold a used machine with a 6-mo warranty she had paid over $2, 000 cash! But, he would make it right!

The owner came & left the machine w/no demonstration. However, he sold my mother the shampooing system (another $1600!) & told her someone would "come and clean her house & demonstrate it". Two weeks later the woman shows up (yesterday)with the equipment, unprepared and did not clean the carpet. Our house was cleaner before she came!

Owner was contacted today to say she did not want system was told he could refund $1300 of the $1600 on the shampooing system (someone had to pay the cleaning woman!). But, she was stuck with the vacuum & "you don't want to go against corporate". Well, I will go against this corporation and no one will hear a good thing about HYLA. I will contact the local Hyla distributor and try and settle it once more, but I will also file a complaint with the BBB and contact the Attorney General. I suggest others do the same.

criminal behavior

I have had 3 loans pushed to bayview because my original lender was taken over by the fdic. Prior to bayview...

escrow funds

My Citimortage loan was transferred to Bay View Loan Servicing. At the time of the transfer I had a balance of $26, 000.00 in my escrow account from an insurance claim from a flood. Since the transfer I have not been able to get any money from them to complete my repairs. They do not return my calls, answer my emails or anything. It takes days to get any type of response from them. I have told them that I have already spent $16, 000.00 of my own money and I need to get this money to finish the job. I have offered pictures of the repairs and no response. They finally sent an inspector to my home who notified them that 70 percent of the repairs had been done. Still no money. They are in contact with my contractor who is no longer involved with the project asking him for a release which he gave them and still no money. From what I understand they do this to alot of Homeowners. I am not asking them for anything but my money that belongs to me to complete my repairs. They are the worst company I hace ever delt with and they should be investigated regarding their practices

bad service

I have a loan owned by Citimortgage but in July they outsourced it to Bayview Loan servicing. I was unaware of this and kept making my payments to Citimortgage and then suddenly get a bill from Bayview saying that I owe over $5000.00. I immediately call Bayview and get it worked out with them. There was confusion between Bayview & Citimortgage but I got it all worked out and Bayview tells me I am current. Well on October 6th, 2009 Citimortgage wrongfully files a notice of trustee's sale on my property. So I once again call Bayview and they try telling me I am over 3 months behind. This is bogus and I patiently email them all my past payments assuming they will work this out. But no, they are still sticking by the fact that I am 3 months behind even though they admit telling me I was current in July. I have just recently been through a lot (seperation, job loss, etc) so I had to move home and rent my house out. Now my renters are moving out because they are worried about the property being foreclosed on and being forced to move out. I just don't understand, here I am doing everything possible to make my payments and fulfill my obligation and they are blatantly trying to defraud me. By their actions they are forcing me into foreclosure. And in my research, I am far from the only one this has happened to BY THE SAME TWO COMPANIES, Citimortgage & Bayview. It has even happened to a close friend. They need to be stopped. I cannot fathom why they would possibly try to take advantage of people who are making their payments.

disregard for bad economy and struggling families

Bayview preys on the struggling family and kills American dreams. I got behind on my payments and tried to work with their collections department. They decided to foreclose anyway. They appraised the property for half of what I paid for it and sold it for only 2/3 of the appraised amount. Now they are suing me to collect the difference – which is over $100, 000! I am a struggling single parent who lives check to check. This is insane! How can big companies get bailed out, yet our government does nothing to help the middle class family?

they told lied to me and gave me false hope

This lazy company is the worst Mortgage company ever!!! I lost me job and got behind in my Mortgage payment...

Resolved fraud

Bayview wants the house and there is no room to negotiate. They filed notice of default and failed to notify me and (On 2nd default) later filed an illegal 4closure. They accepted payment after default and then lied about returning the money till this day have not got money. I filed a complaint with dept of corporation here in california, they barely responded and when they did they lied and stated the money was returned. They took me to court to evict me out of the home, and I am currently waiting for the sheriff to show up. I am currently about to be homeless due to illness during the time they sold the house. (To themselves for a profit) then they offered me $1800 for cash for keys less $300 because I did not move out when they wanted me to.

• Sh
    Sherry Henderson Oct 05, 2009

I'm instigating a class action suit against bayview. please feel free to contact me so that we may be thousands strong in court. I have an attorney who is looking into a case now. sherry henderson. [email protected]
    P. s. i'm still fighting against them trying to steal my home in addition to the business property that was financed with them.

• El
    ellagrace Nov 09, 2009

I have a loan owned by citimortgage but in july they outsourced it to bayview loan servicing. I was unaware of this and kept making my payments to citimortgage and then suddenly get a bill from bayview saying that I owe over $5000.00. I immediately call bayview and get it worked out with them. there was confusion between bayview & citimortgage but I got it all worked out and bayview tells me I am current. well on october 6th, 2009 citimortgage wrongfully files a notice of trustee's sale on my property. so I once again call bayview and they try telling me I am over 3 months behind. this is bogus and I patiently email them all my past payments assuming they will work this out. but no, they are still sticking by the fact that I am 3 months behind even though they admit telling me I was current in july. I have just recently been through a lot (seperation, job loss, etc) so I had to move home and rent my house out. now my renters are moving out because they are worried about the property being foreclosed on and being forced to move out. I just don't understand, here I am doing everything possible to make my payments and fulfill my obligation and they are blatantly trying to defraud me. by their actions they are forcing me into foreclosure. and in my research, I am far from the only one this has happened to by the same two companies, citimortgage & bayview. it has even happened to a close friend. they need to be stopped. I cannot fathom why they would possibly try to take advantage of people who are making their payments.

• Se
    seustaquio Apr 30, 2016

How is it that each time I try to acquire information from bayview (i. e. property description attached to the loan, cotract papers, etc), I am promised by the agent that these documents will be sent to me asap... and I have yet to receive any of the promised paperwork. major cause for concern regarding validity, honesty, integrity... who will help???

• Im
    I.M. Pissed Jul 22, 2016

I had a loan with bank of america, they screwed up my mortgage payment when I changed bank accounts. they then sold my mortgage to bay view.
    It's been 8-9 months i've been trying to get my mortgage converted over to a hamp loan.
    I've been shuffled around to so many different people and given the run around. I don't know what kind of game they're playing with my mortgage... i've suffered so much stress and anxiety over this, it's the craziest thing... i've done everything they've asked of me. faxed paperwork sent money orders for expenses. I really believe this company is nothing but scammers who are trying to take my home from me. I owe less then 7 years on my loan. I would be interested in joining a class action law suite if someone gets it started. next step complaint with attorney general and local government

• Ru
    Ruth Grimsrud Dec 28, 2017

They asigned a trustee to my home that has been owned by us since 2003, after coming out of a chapter 13 bankruptcy, that cleared us from everything. this issue is tying us up from getting home equity loan for doing repair and modification, selling, or a reverse mortgage. they purchased our loan from someone illegally or something! they need to remove their name and assigned "trustee" from my home and property. our county shows no lien on my property. their assignment of a trustee, is a violation of stay in oregon. we are looking for someone that is willing to help us get them removed from our paperwork, and also peruse a lawsuit for violation of stay, legal expenses, fraud, and pain an suffering we have been through trying to get this straightened out! we have all the documentation showing this is ours. we are in oregon!

• Pe
    Penny068 Mar 27, 2018

Bayview has given me the run around with paper documents being filled out and sending to them and they always fail to receive all my documents. I do not trust this mortgage company, I have spoke to so many representatives its pitiful. I've been divorced for over 10 years and my ex never took my name off the mortgage, now he forged my name on Loan Modification Documents, seems like they don't want to void the Loan Modification . I have contacted them numerous times and always the same run around. I have filled out Mortgage Fraud papers with Bayview and there's never anyone to speak with. They always have a different person handling my case. I'm fed up with this mortgage company, this has been gone on since March 2017.

Resolved I'm sick of it

Refinancing horrors. Our loan was purchased by bayview and 2 weeks after they purchased the loan they sent papers saying we were delinquent on our 1st payment--the previous loan holder didn't apply our first 2 payments! That straightened out then bayview changes the terms of our loan to an interest only loan and bumped our payment up to $5500...

We made arrangements to modify the loan which they say they can not do---it only applies if bayview wants to modify...Of course they set us up with a plan to "stipulation to modification" which means you pay them on time for six months (We did it!)and they start your loan again as if it were back at month #1 with a lower payment approx 1/2---which means the money you paid faithfully for six months ---let's call it a free gift to bayview...As maria explained they have to get their money...

That's ok...Foreclose in nj you can live 1 year mortgage free and if you go bankrupt you get $30, 000 for single $60, 000 for a married couple. I'm sick of it.

• Re
    Read Your Note May 20, 2008

Your stupid for not reading the the note you signed when you refinanced. If you felt that this new mortgage company did something out side the terms of your note, why didn't you take them to court? Don't blame others for YOUR mistakes.

• I agree with I'm sick of it the same thing happened to us only we did read original papers sent to us we would never want a variable rate. then they came to the house to sign and told us it was a 30 yr fixed rate. Things were ok the first year then we found out it was a variable rate at that time our loan was with ameriquest aka Amc and other names then they without warning because they were being sued in 38 states sold our loan to Bayview who before we knew it we had a 14% interest. We tried to refinance and were told we couldn't because our house was a modular home on a foundation and an acre of ground. I had to beg Bayview to modify our loan or come and take the house we could not afford it. So for the first 6months we paid what they asked then they took us down to 6%interest but those payments didn't count and they also added several thousand dollars to our loan and even though the payments were made they reported to the credit bureas that we didn't pay. our county did an assessment of all properties now ours is worth 30, 000. less than what we owe. we are stuck. not everybody got loans they could'nt afford they were tricked by preditory lenders who knew what they were doing, so stop blaming the little people. I even called Acorn at that time 2008 and never got a response from them, because they were to busy with voter fraud to get Obama elected I know this to be a fact I live in Ohio where people admitted they were paid in different ways to go different places and vote how do you think they came up with the stupid names they used like mickey mouse or they used dead peoples names. Jennifer Bruner allowed this to happen there is no way he got 80 of 88 counties mine was not one he got. If anyone knows of a lawsuit to get away from here or sue Acorn I would like to hear as we are 52 and not in good shape we will never pay this off and Obama has nerve to give the crooks more of our tax money. All the money he gave away he could have given each American a million dollars and we could fix our own ECONOMY also he lied about the ins I have a daughter with cancer but because she is 20 and not a full time student I cannot get her back on my ins what is she to do I could use help with everything but I don't see the Dems doing anything for me or my family. Please MR. Boehner and all Repubs help us we need you. I can't take anymore of his preaching and same old lies and racism to get a vote from the Blacks, Latinos and young people who have no clue what he is up to. I never hear him mention needing votes from whites. sick of it in south charleston

• Ne
    New Bayview Customer May 28, 2013

My loand was just sold to Bayview. 24 years of payment donw the drain!!!

Sandra jenot Sep 10, 2018

Will not return my phone calls miss leading information all the time

• Cy
    Cynthia Lipari Mar 09, 2019

I am being harassed by Bayview Loan Servicing. I was 30 days late last month and received a threatening letter 3 or 4 times a week. Now, as of 03/01/2019, I am 28 days late and received a notice of default and intent to accelerate letter. states I am in default and that they have the ability to foreclose. Received letter certified mail along witjt

Comments