Baymont Inn & Suitescustomer service

K Aug 05, 2018

I wanted to inform you of my experience at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Charlotte NC. July 26, 27and 28th I paid for my stay with my debit card and each time it was deducted from my acct, which I have proof of that. Two out of the 3 times i spoke with the manager to make payments.But on July 30th there was 2 debited transactions one in the amount of $62.24 and $124.48 which made my acct in the negative. I was told my card would be refunded and charges would be place on my boyfriend's card. I asked why and showed her proof of paymts that was debited from his card on that day. At that time she said she couldn't deal with it at the moment and told me to have him come by to see her when he get off from work. He called to find out what was going on and there was some confliction between him and the manager. She was unprofessional and when he told her he never disrespected her, that she was not going to talk to him any kind of way and that he was going to get corporate involved she changed her attitude. I just simply want to correct the issue without the terrible customer service. It didnt have to go the way it did. I would truly appreciate this matter resolved as soon as possible.