Baycare Health Systemdr. ontiveros office staff

J Aug 19, 2019

Dr. Ontiveros Ordered an Xray of my foot to check for damage on Friday the 16th. The Xray was read and uploaded as on 10:27 am that same morning. The Doctors office told me the results were not in nor read nor processed when I called in after being told the result would be in by early afternoon at the latest depending on xray dept. I informed the staff including Jennifer of what I was told as well as that I had verified with XRAy dept(Heather) that is had in fact been read and sent to the Dr. Ontiveros office staff at 10:27 am on 16th. Jennifer refused to allow m to talk to the Doctor nor to even look for the results. She stated that results ALWAYS take at least 48 to 72 hours before they are read. I reminded Jennifer and the staff, that I care for a severely disabled child requiring ICMFR level of care, hence I needed to know the results in order to ensure mine and his health and safety standards were met. Jennifer still refused. This is unacceptable for any staff to behave in such a manner. Furthermore still no call with results at the close of business today the 19th. Jennifer also berated me for not giving my Social security number to office staff saying they were ENTITLED to it for their records, of which is a flat out lie. The Staff needs to be trained or dismissed. I have worked with the Cleveland Clinic and UCLA medical center, I have never seen such a gross lack of performance by clerical staff.