BatteriesPlusGalaxy S6 cell phone damage

M Nov 02, 2018

I had a battery replaced on my Galaxy S6 on September 15 at your store on Greenfield and Highway 100. A few weeks after replacement, battery was not holding a charge for more than a few hours. One day, the battery charging icon appeared on the screen but it was not charging. I took it back to store and they agreed to replace the replacement. 30 minutes after taking phone, the guy said it was not the battery but that phone was a "brick." The screen was black and the phone was felt warm. This was not the case when I brought it in. I was told he didn't know what happened and to take phone to Sprint. Sprint would not look at phone because Batteries Plus has serviced it. Was told to take back to them. Took to another BP store and was told to return to original store and that it needed to be sent to Hartland store. Manager kept phone for over a week and after repeated visits and calls, refused to repair. Stated that battery replacement didn't cause problem. I need the information on the phone but can't turn it on.
Marilyn Wilson