Bath & Body Works Directcustomer service

A Oct 13, 2018

I went into the college station, texas mall to purchase soap. I was never greeted and if I had a question as tion I was answeredvery rudely. I can drop two hundred dollars if I need soap which I desperately needed. I was argued with the cashier and did not appreciate that. Very poor customer service skills. The only thing I wanted was soap and did not get. I live 40 minutes out of town so it was a waste of time and money.

• Updated by Amy Tucker · Oct 13, 2018

Very disrespectful employees and not very helpful