Bath & Body Works Direct — customer service
I went into the college station, texas mall to purchase soap. I was never greeted and if I had a question as tion I was answeredvery rudely. I can drop two hundred dollars if I need soap which I desperately needed. I was argued with the cashier and did not appreciate that. Very poor customer service skills. The only thing I wanted was soap and did not get. I live 40 minutes out of town so it was a waste of time and money.
More Bath & Body Works Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Bath and Body Works - caused health problems
- Bath & Body Works Wallflower - product leaking on furniture
- Bath and Body Works - soap sleeve
- Bath and Body Works - true blue spa collection
- Bath and Body Works - not only did they fail to give the promised item, but they then fished for more money from me
- Bath & Body Works Direct - employment unfairness
- Bath & Body Works Direct - car scentportables
- Bath and Body Works - lotions
- Bath & Body Works Direct - customer service
- Bath & Body Works Direct - does bath & body works gift wrap your purchases?