Barton Publishing — Overcharging
I ordered an electronic PDF download of a report about suggested dietary regimes for curing acid reflux at a total cost of $17.00. I also added a couple of "free" offers as a part of the order. However, after submitting my credit card details, I received an email detailing my order which totaled $48.95 as it included a hard copy to be sent to my home as well as a "VIP" upgrade giving me access to the "free" reports. I had also ticked a box which offered 2 months free trial access to WellnessWatchersMD, a website relating to healthy living. The confirmatory email (from Barton Publishing) stated that I was now committed to a monthly subscription to this website unless I canceled it in 14 days, and that Wellness would email me with login details in order to do this. So far I haven't heard from Wellness.
Have emailed Barton Publishing and await their reply.
More Barton Publishing Complaints & Reviews
- Barton Publishing - Fraudlent credit card charges
- Barton Publishing - scam
- Barton Publishing - Scam / Fraud
- Barton Publishing - fraud
- Barton Publishing - Passing on Credit Card Information
- Barton Publishing - Unauthorised Credit Card DEbits
- Diabetesreversed.com - Impossible to get money back, ‘coz no contact info
- Barton Publishing (Reflux Remedy Report - Natural remedies
- Barton Publishing - refund
- Barton Publishing - overcharged on credit card