Menu
H
Author of the complaint
11:50 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In respect of a purchase made for a remedy on

www.getridofkidneystones.com Joe Barton offers a full refund if his "remedy" doesn't work - well it didn't and I notified him several times requesting a full refund, Joe Barton states "100% gauranteed results or pay nothing" - well I paid, tried the remedy - twice and it din't work. I e mailed the stated address four times and not even a repsonse - let alone the refund. Also they ripped me off additional charges for wel watch MD - and continued to charge my credit card - because I failed to unscubscribe - I thought it was junk mail, not monthly subscription. Any websites stating 100% refund must honour the deal. I await response to my mail!

More Barton Publishing complaints & reviews

Barton Publishing - Natural remedies
Barton Publishing - overcharged on credit card
15 comments
Apr 12, 2022 8:18 pm EDT

i just oredered a 1 book u said was $19.97 u took every [censored]ing dime out of my card 37 dollars i want my [censored]ing god damn money back u pieces of [censored]..then i called my debit card they say u tryed to take 52 dollars when theres not enoughj money on a card u email someone say not enough money in ur account..u better [censored]ing fix this..i no longer want ur [censored]ing product..NOW!

Nov 24, 2021 9:37 am EST

Please cancel my subscription. When I went to the doctor, my blood sugars where higher than the last time that I went in. I am returning your product and would like a refund.

Jul 21, 2021 2:30 pm EDT

How do I get a refund for the diabetes solution. [email protected]

C
Dec 23, 2021 10:52 pm EST
Replying to comment of Barbie Ann

you ripped me for 2 books . I only signed up for one book. I want a refund for the total amount

Y
Sep 24, 2016 2:51 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Changed my mind would like refund of $19.95 ASAP Ygnacio Ganados 2513 Larcus Ave.Bakersfeld Calfornia 93307 Order #BARTN-[protected]-144069

Feb 19, 2016 8:52 am EST

On 1-26-16 I ordered a diabetic solutions kit. When I watched the video it showed I was to get books instead I was getting letters through my e-mail. My first lettered started with day 9 and they claim I am on day 30 when it really is only day 24. The video also states it is grantee 365 days so I would like my full refund of $19.95 as soon as possible. You can get the money from the Beaver you paid to lie for you.

R
Nov 24, 2012 11:30 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

why do I have to comment again? I already requested my money back. You said no questions asked. But I didn't get any satisfaction from this. Thank You

R
Nov 24, 2012 11:27 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I would like my money back please.

C
Oct 26, 2012 10:50 am EDT

Please cancel one of my order the PRINTED &SHIPPED VERSION of high blood pressure .I ordered the instant online version but my receipt shows that I ordered both so please cancel as requested

D
Jun 24, 2012 10:37 am EDT

Please cancel my recent order. I did not intend to order this product as charged. Your add is misleading. Refund both orders that you have taken from my bank account today. thank you

L
May 15, 2012 8:27 am EDT

I wish to cancel my recent order for your info on Diabetes. I have a great amt of info already. I ordered by mistake.
L E Szech per order # BARTN-[protected]-399846

S
Dec 21, 2009 11:45 am EST

just want refund it did, nt work for me

S
Dec 21, 2009 11:43 am EST

I wish to request a rerund for the 19.95 price of the acid reflux book none of the remedys worked for me credit back to my credit card thank you Sharon Patton

May 06, 2009 2:07 pm EDT

i wish to cancel news letter again and request refund of 4.95([email protected]) acc.[protected] sd

G
Mar 20, 2009 9:44 am EDT

I NEVER RECEIVED THE BOOK UTI REPORT I ORDERED IT ON MARCH 3 IT IS NOW MARCH 20, I WANT MY 1995 BACK, OR THE BOOK. GEORGIA DWELLY 635 VALLEY TRAILS DRIVE HARRISON OHIO 45030. PHONE [protected]/ I THOUGHT YOU WERE A REPUTABLE COMPANY. PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR A SENIOR CITIZEN, IM TIRED OF FIGHTING FOR WHATS RIGHT.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

60 complaints