Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Banks Bank of America fraud!
J
Author of the complaint
4:35 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Fraud: me and my wife both have an account with bank of america but the accounts are separate no joint. I make a payment to a company for $300. But the company with only check extracted. The $300. From my account and another $300 from my wife account, so the total amount taken out of the account was$600. When i asked the bank reason why this would happen the bank said that the routing number were are alike. After that information the bank suggested. That i made claim, so i did, a few days later a letter direct to mi wife came in the mail from the bank explaining that it wasn't necessary to make a claim to the company and that the $300. Were returned to my wife's account. That sane day i went to the bank to make a withdrawal and noticed and overdraft in my account $300.,when i called the bank looking for an explanation they told me.that the money returned to mi wife's account was taken out of my account.as far i knew when a claim is made they should talk to the company so that the money taken out the account in the first place was replaced,that's what is called """"fraud""""" thank you.

More Bank of America complaints & reviews

Bank of America - Incompetent Department and Service
Bank of America - claims department
Bank of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers
Bank of America - bad customer service
1 comments
B
Oct 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Yes, Yes, Yes and a resounding Yes. BOA are theives and everyone who works for them are theives. I am sure that is a requirement for hire and then they educate them on how to become legal theives. You can't have any personal ethics and work for an institution who has no ethics or morals. I blame the employees as much as I do the Bank for the employees are the ones who carry out their dirty deeds. I have absolutely NO respect for BOA or anyone who works there. They are all a bunch of LIARS and THIEVES.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1345 complaints