Bank of America Financial Centerflood insurance

C Jul 05, 2019

Bank of America Corporation has sent two conflicting letters to purchase flood insurance in two days for my property located at 22733 N 2860 rd. Kingfisher, OK. According to FEMA maps, my home is NOT in a flood zone. I have called Bank of America Corporation to dispute their request and uploaded the FEMA map at their request. My home is located west of the flood area and at a higher elevation. See pictures of letters attached to complaint/uploaded. I also called FEMA to confirm my property location and zone.

flood insurance
flood insurance

• Updated by cice2860 · Jul 05, 2019

#[protected] I have received a notification for property Rt. 3 Box 12A Kingfisher, OK 73750 that I must acquire flood insurance. According to FEMA flood maps my home is NOT in the flood zone. My home is located west of the zone at a higher elevation (Zone X).
    I have contacted [protected] to enter a dispute. Also, FEMA has been contacted for a LOMA/LOMC. A FEMA map was uploaded to the Bank of America "ihavefloodinsurance .com/bankofamerica website