[Resolved] Bank Of America / refund of funds which are on hold since last 8 months

10, BYRON PLACE, #508, LARCHMONT, NEW YORK - 10538, United States

Hi there,

Greetings for the day. Hope you are doing well at your end.

Firstly I would like to give you all my details so that it will be easier for you to fetch my records and you may work faster to resolve this issue.
Name :- Sumit Aneja
Account Number :- [protected]
Contact Number:- [protected]

I would like to raise your concern towards the issue that took place on 22nd of may, 2019. We are having a small business account with you. On October 17th, 2018 your merchant account team hold our funds and promised to release it after 6 months. Then after 7 months of hold they released the funds and transferred to bank of america bank account, that is mentioned above. I have attached screen shot as well for the same as a proof. I have sent an e-mail for the same to our relationship manager, her name is Jessica Londin. Her mail id jessica.[protected]@bankofamerica.com . I have been taking follow ups from her since 26th may, 2019 but she hardly replies and said that her associate will take care of these funds to get transferred into my bank account. Her associate's name is Richard Lasky & her mail id is richard.[protected]@bankofamerica.com . She never bother to reply on this issue. I have been calling Ms. Jessica Londin 10 times a day but it's all in vain. I haven't got a prompt reply till date that when this amount will get credited into my bank account.

One more issue I am facing is that my online account is blocked and I could not access this account anymore. Is it possible that you may deliver a check of this amount at my registered address so that I can deposit it manually into my other account or get cash from bank. Please, please & please, find a way out for this as I am looking forward to this amount & I am in big need for this hard earned money.

I shall be very grateful to you & hoping a fast revert in this case. Kindly do the needful as it's been one and a half month I am waiting for this to happen. I hope I will be treated as a valuable customer of your bank & I will get this sorted out ASAP.

Regards,