Bank Of America Corporationproperty claims department not sending insurance check back with endorsement.

C Jul 18, 2019

Today is July 18, 2019. I sent a check from our insurance company, ALONG WITH a document that Bank of America requested for the roof/house estimate from the roofing company, by certified, overnight mail and it was received and signed for by Bank of America Property Claims Department on JUNE 14, 2019. Bank of America did not call and confirm that they had the payment but I knew that they had signed for it on June 14th. Online and on the phone, the process for property claims says it takes 3-5 DAYS to process and send back. I called after 5 days because I hadn't received a check and Bank of America informed me that I need to send three documents :
1. Contract of W9 (Bank of America sent me a form--should I bring it to you or do you have them?)
2. Contract of business license
3. Contractor's Bid
I had already sent #3 but they said that didn't receive it. So, I sent all 3 documents again. Called when I hadn't heard anything and had a repeat conversation--they didn't get it. I asked what I should do and they said to fax it. So, I called the roofing company and they faxed all 3 documents again and asked Bank of America to call them to confirm the papers were received. Bank of America did NOT call them to confirm. So, I called and they said that they were missing one of the documents (even though the roofing company has proof that they sent all 3 documents). so, I faxed the 3 documents again, and the roofing company sent all 3 documents the same day that I did. The roofing company called and they finally admitted that they had all the documents needed and it would take 3-5 days. This is the e-mail that I received from my roofing company and please note the date:
Amanda Wynn
Tue 7/2/2019 10:03 AM
Hi Cari,

I called the number you provided this morning to inquire about the fax I sent. I spoke with a representative who told me that the fax was received and the information we provided should take 3-5 business days to be processed. They said to check back in with them in about 3-4 business days.

That was sent on July 2, 2019 and today, July 17, 2019, I still do not have the check.
The roofing company completed the roof on Tuesday, July 16th and are insisting that I pay in full TODAY!! The mail has come and I have no check. The only solution that I can think of is for you to overnight the check immediately or I will have to take out a loan to cover the roof costs. If I have to take out a loan to avoid collections from the roofing company, I will, (at the risk of not being 'polite') ask a lawyer to help me with this issue.
Extremely Frustrated,