Bally's Total FitnessScam and lies

B

I join the gym in May and signed up for until July with a friend at Ballys Total fitness. Because we were only going to be in that area for about 12 weeks we decided to look for a gym that would suit or needs. We met with a sales associate and general manager at the time to see if that gym was compatible with us and will suit our needs.
I decided along with my friend to pay up front for the three months since we knew our time there was short and general manager convinced us that Bally's had a plan that would suit our needs and that our contract was only good for the three month. He also convinced me that the only reason why he needed my credit card info was to allow the corporate office to process our gym memberships for the time we were going to be there.

Four months later, I checked my credit card to pay a bill and I saw that Bally's Total fitness had been charging me from August to November for using the gym. I called the office right away to let them know of their mistake. They gave me a run around for a month until finally someone told me that the about 87dollars/month they were taking from my credit card account without my permission for the past four months will not be refunded.

All I want is for them to refund me the money that they have been charging me. I will never join that gym again and I will never recommend anyone to use that gym because they are dishonest people working with the company and they also train them in a way that they can cheat people out of their money.