[Resolved] Badoo Trading — unauthorized purchase of lifetime premium
Yesterday I was using the app and suddenly it did something like a freeze, I tried tapping around but nothing, the screen was frozen, suddenly I received a notification from my bank saying that I just spent 114€ for a lifetime Badoo Premium!
I never asked for this and I can't afford it, I asked directly to the italian support and the answer was just:
"Sorry to hear this but you can't get a refund"
Guys, this is scam to me, I didn't do anything and the money went away instantly, this was NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANYONE and, since this already happened and it happened yesterday 21/07/2019, I want to use my right of withdrawal on this product as soon as possible and I won't accept another "I'm sorry you can't get a refund".
I hope that was an isolated case but I read about so many people having the same problem.
Just to let you know right now I have to buy tires for my car and I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY because an app decided it was super funny to steal 114€ from my bank account.
I want my money back please, in the most friendly way.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Badoo Trading Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Badoo - account blocked 
- Badoo - using my information without permission 
- Badoo.com - if you receive an any email that includes the words badoo it in anywhere, I would strongly advise that you delete it immediately 
- Badoo - deleting pictures 
- Badoo Dating Site - verification of profile and blocking after adding my phone number 
- [Resolved] Badoo - account 
- Badoo - unauthorized spam
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo app
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - account being blocked.