Badoo Tradingblocked account

O Nov 07, 2018

I signed in to badoo 2014, then in 2016 I was blocked and each time I tried to sign up a new account they will block me. I have even tried using a different phone number, different yahoo account and Gmail account but they keep blocking me and giving me the that I have gone against the rules and regulations. Please kindly unblock my account and I will abide to the rules and regulations thanks

RESOLVED

• Badoo's response · Nov 14, 2018

Sorry to hear your profile has been blocked on Badoo.

This can happen when our moderators find that your profile is in violation of our guidelines. We ask all of our users to follow the same rules which helps us to keep Badoo a fun and safe online environment. If you're unsure what our rules are, you can find them here: badoo.com/guidelines.

However, if you believe your profile has been blocked by mistake, please message us with your registered email address or phone number (including country prefix) and we will double check this decision for you.

Badoo Team