Badoo Trading — auto-top up scam
I bought one week of Badoo Premium and click a button... next thing I know I am charged £29.99 for some stupid credits that I didn't even know I had. So when clicking around, it seemed I used some. So I cannot get a refund... pathetic.
I NEVER PURCHASED THEM, YOU PUT AN AUTO-TOPUP FEATURE on my profile so that when I CLICKED ON SOMETHING AFTER PUTTING MY PAYMENT METHOD IN, I WOULD BE CHARGED FOR IT.
THIS IS FRAUDULENT AND DECEPTIVE.
Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response · Jan 11, 2020
Thank you so much for reaching out to us about this.
We're sorry you feel this way, but we would never take payment from you without your consent. When you link your payment details to your account, you're asked to confirm that you've read and understood that doing so would enable you to make pre-authorised purchases using this payment method.
However, we understand your frustration so we'd like to assist you further. Please message our support team on Facebook or Twitter @BadooHelp and a member of our team will be with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you,
More Badoo Trading Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Badoo - account blocked 
- Badoo - using my information without permission 
- Badoo.com - if you receive an any email that includes the words badoo it in anywhere, I would strongly advise that you delete it immediately 
- Badoo - deleting pictures 
- Badoo Dating Site - verification of profile and blocking after adding my phone number 
- [Resolved] Badoo - account 
- Badoo - unauthorized spam
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo app
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - account being blocked.